Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Video: The Army As Bad As Boko Haram? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: The Army As Bad As Boko Haram? (921 Views)

"Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari / Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa / Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: The Army As Bad As Boko Haram? by Vicjustice: 1:17am On Jan 07, 2015
Courtesy of Babefishing dating community, the ideal free Nigerian dating site. Click www.babefishing.com now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOf8_ecDk3c
www.babefishing.com, the ideal Nigerian free dating site. Click now: www.babefishing.com
Re: Video: The Army As Bad As Boko Haram? by lafflaff123(m): 1:25am On Jan 07, 2015
So i saw this Video some months back, and the first thing that came to my mind was that the Nigerian Army is Barbaric.

But again, who are this Boko Haram people? how do this guys dress? in Military fatigues? in Civilian clothes?how do we tell from the innocents from the real Boko Haram?

The truth @OP is that this Video tells one part of the Story. I have also seen Videos of Boko Haram slicing the truth of Soldiers and Civilians, and all of the Boko Hram members are dressed like the people being dealth by the Soldiers in this Video.

So until i know the full story, i am not ready to condemn these Soldiers putting their lives on the line.
Re: Video: The Army As Bad As Boko Haram? by Leebeedo(m): 2:15am On Jan 07, 2015
The military is really messing up oh
Re: Video: The Army As Bad As Boko Haram? by Vicjustice: 9:30am On Jan 07, 2015
lafflaff123:
So i saw this Video some months back, and the first thing that came to my mind was that the Nigerian Army is Barbaric.

But again, who are this Boko Haram people? how do this guys dress? in Military fatigues? in Civilian clothes?how do we tell from the innocents from the real Boko Haram?

The truth @OP is that this Video tells one part of the Story. I have also seen Videos of Boko Haram slicing the truth of Soldiers and Civilians, and all of the Boko Hram members are dressed like the people being dealth by the Soldiers in this Video.

So until i know the full story, i am not ready to condemn these Soldiers putting their lives on the line.
These people were not armed nor were they caught in action, so, what investigative measures did the did soldiers carry out to verify that they are indeed members of Boko Haram? By the way, by what law do the soldiers have the rights to carry out execution (on unarmed people) without legal judgement?
Re: Video: The Army As Bad As Boko Haram? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 07, 2015
Boko Haram sympathizer

It is either you guys accept a New Nigeria or Forget One Nigeria
Re: Video: The Army As Bad As Boko Haram? by Vicjustice: 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
WhiteTechnology:
Boko Haram sympathizer
It is either you guys accept a New Nigeria or Forget One Nigeria
Far from it, i hate terrorists as well as i abhor any ideological religion that promote terror and the killing of unbelievers or fellow believers who disagree with them.
But that does not give the army the special power to execute unarmed people for personal fun
Re: Video: The Army As Bad As Boko Haram? by LRNZH(m): 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
See the army under GEJ.

GMB will reform our military.

GMB 2015. Wickedness is NOT in our DNA

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Lorry With Ballot Boxes In Ibadan / Failbuhari: Is The Money For His Children Falling Out Of The Sky? / 10 Things Jonathan Have To Do To Win The Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.