Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Questions I Keep Asking Myself About Buhari - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Questions I Keep Asking Myself About Buhari (796 Views)

10 Stupid Questions You Seriously Need To Stop Asking / Help!! I Keep Seeing This As I Try To Access Front Page.. Pic. / Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions I Keep Asking Myself About Buhari by Pajames4all: 6:43am On Jan 07, 2015
QUESTIONS I KEEP ASKING MYSELF ABOUT
BUHARI, Can someone that REFUSED to ATTEND
OPUTA PANEL when invited talk about justice
Can someone whose statements are loaded with
VIOLENCE assure peace Can someone who
promised he would ensure that SHARIA LAW gets
to all part of the country tolerate people from
other religion Can someone that asked
MUSLIMS TO VOTE ONLY MUSLIM be voted for
by other religion? Can someone that put Shagari
in HOUSE ARREST and DR Alex Ekwueme in
PRISON be absolved of tribal sentiments? Can
someone who used retroactive laws to KILL
PEOPLE be trusted with our lives? Can someone
who says FIGHTING TERRORISM is against his
people be allowed to be in charge of this
country Can someone who executed 75% of
PTF projects in the NORTH and distributed the
remaining 25% among other regions when he
was the PTF chairman be allowed to take charge
of all projects in the country Can someone
who as a military head of state who knows he
would be overthrown but COULD NOT DO
ANYTHING because his deputy was not around
be classified as courageous? Can someone who
says ACN is corrupt but because of his
presidential ambition now surrounds himself
with ACN thieves be ABLE TO FIGHT
CORRUPTION? Can someone who as head of PTF
DID NOT KNOW how billions of Naira got
missing be trusted with our entire wealth as
president Can someone who could not allow
the economic of demand, supply and internal
production factors to determine the prices of
commodities but used SOLDIERS TO FORCE price
control be able to handle present economic
challenges?? Can someone who did not allow his
government be criticised and UNJUSTLY
ARRESTED those who criticised his government
be given that oportunity to lead again,etc?Ho
nestly, Buhari is NOT the RIGHT person.
Re: Questions I Keep Asking Myself About Buhari by Samfigo1(m): 7:06am On Jan 07, 2015
Broz! You tried! But why can't you use small sense to arrange d questions or better still number them?
Re: Questions I Keep Asking Myself About Buhari by dhardline(m): 7:09am On Jan 07, 2015
Very solid questions that simply tells us what to expect from buhari if he takes over.I get really sick to the stomach when i see men and women who are so knoledgeable with university degress,masters,phd's etc wanting to be ruled by a military illetrate.Is that moving the country forward or backwards?In the year 2015 some very educated people want to put their lives in the hand of not just an illetrate but also an extrimist.Nigeria needs change 'yes i agree' but not a change from better to worse.
Re: Questions I Keep Asking Myself About Buhari by Pajames4all: 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
dhardline:
Very solid questions that simply tells us what to expect from buhari if he takes over.I get really sick to the stomach when i see men and women who are so knoledgeable with university degress,masters,phd's etc wanting to be ruled by a military illetrate.Is that moving the country forward or backwards?In the year 2015 some very educated people want to put their lives in the hand of not just an illetrate but also an extrimist.Nigeria needs change 'yes i agree' but not a change from better to worse.
How
Re: Questions I Keep Asking Myself About Buhari by ebuka1997: 10:17am On Dec 05, 2020
dhardline:

You really saw the future, were in the mess now

(1) (Reply)

Categories Of Ladies On A Commercial Bike.. / My Girlfriend Left Me / Vacancy Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.