Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Amaechi And Tinubu Will Hinder Buhari's Anti Corruption War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi And Tinubu Will Hinder Buhari's Anti Corruption War (1183 Views)

Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) / Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi / Tinubu Will Destroy Himself, Obasanjo Will Fight With Buhari – PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi And Tinubu Will Hinder Buhari's Anti Corruption War by Emdion(m): 9:13am On Jan 07, 2015
You said Amaechi and Tinubu will hinder Buhari's Anti Corruption war:
I agree with you that Amaechi and Tinubu plus Atiku may recoup there contribution for Buhari campaign when Buhari get to power
Lets do mathematics here, just the normal addition and subtraction.
You didn't even mention Bukola Saraki who else do we include, hmmmm lets say all the abokis that contribution all their 100 nairas.
As for the PDP; we have Anenih, bode gorge, Arthur Eze, the Ubas, Akpabio, Daizeni Madueke and all subsidy fraudsters, Alameiseigha, Asari, Tompolo, not forgetting mama peace herself.
Can we now do the addition and subtraction and also given the factor among the two candidates (buhari and Gej) who can easily be influence. Lets bring out the final result here.
Fence sitting is not acceptable this time, if you want a reason or basis of taking your foolish decision, let it not be based on the error of your miscalculation. Don't give a dog a bad name just to hang it.
Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Will Hinder Buhari's Anti Corruption War by Flets: 9:14am On Jan 07, 2015
Buhari cannot rid Nigeria of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Will Hinder Buhari's Anti Corruption War by Oluwatosean(m): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2015
Then he should send them all to kirikiri prison
Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Will Hinder Buhari's Anti Corruption War by Emdion(m): 10:11am On Jan 07, 2015
@flet. At least there will be a genuine attempt at stopping corruption. There can't be 100% clean system but we will have a president n vp that are intolerant to corruption.
Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Will Hinder Buhari's Anti Corruption War by pendy79: 10:27am On Jan 07, 2015
At times it is hard not to marvel at the thought process of people supporting GEJ and PDP on Nairaland. Here we have someone speculating and hallucinating about someone who have not yet been declared or sworn in into office having problems of fighting corruption.

If your brain is working should you not worried about the reason why GEJ who has the constitutional powers and wherewithal to fight corruption as at today isn't doing so.

Is it Amaechi N Tinubu that prevented JonaTAN from fighting it too? Buhari is still an ordinary citizen today, be concerned about JonaTAN lack of sincerity about corruption .

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Will Hinder Buhari's Anti Corruption War by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 07, 2015
Can someone explain to Nigerians how Buhari will deal with Tinubu and Amaechi for any corrupt practices

Or are we going to have Nigeria turn into a small animal farm where some animals are more equal and above the law

Can a journalist pose that question to Buhari

[url=barcanista.omenka.obiageli.berem.cramjones.sincere9gerian.firefire.ochejoseph.coe4eva.phockphockman.whitetechnology.Ngwakwe.Ola6.Rossike.Truckpusher.Babyosisi.collynzo23.theassassin.jmaine.idumuose.Sunnybobo3.joehannibal.BlackTechnology.LeOstrich.OLADD.biafranqueen.Tomakint.Mogidi.Jmaine.Jamace.Atlwireless.Anonimi.Sunnybobo.Customized13.Opiaoku.Petrov10.gramci.Taharqa.Iamodenigbo.Arysexy.Descartes.Gh0stFreak.Shizzlestar.ujoinme.rozayx5.omenka.egift.caseless.ngeneukwenu.cleverly.Obiagelli.Berem.Iligunboy.ilungunboy.Donphilopus.Keneking.Mogidi.Barcarnista.Obiagelli.Demdem.GenBuhari.Kelsoft.Donphilopus.Koboko69.Arresa.Caseless.Gbawemichaelsokoto.gbawe.micahaelsokoto.abagworo.OrlandoOwoh.jomoh.egift.Arewafederation.Soroptimist.Pendy79.Neenar.Desola.MizMyColi.Horus.Whitecat007.Lakpalakpa.ShehuAba.Rawani.Tribaleast.Olaaderin.Nduchucks.Lacasa.Omerta.Ilugunboy.Naptu2.Aussie.Joseph1013.Olayinka8793.MalcoImX.PassingShot.mayoroflagos.shymexx.OrlandoOwoh.chukwudi44.wombraiders.mudraker.bishopjuice.ghostfacekiller.chiefjusticefuk.firefire.datolee.bloodykiller.ichidodo.ratiken.dozzybaba.phockphockman.longeria.anonimi.titaljharem.aryzgreat.publisher.brownlord.iconize.rigarmortis.Descartes.pointb.pazienza.OKDNigeria.stebell.brokenTV.longeria.rozayx5.IKJ66.Billyonaire.BackDatAssUp.swtdrms.ilugunboy.Mogidi.Elslim.bitterleafsoup.com]NairaLanders[/url]

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Will Hinder Buhari's Anti Corruption War by Truckpusher(m): 10:40am On Jan 07, 2015
WhiteTechnology:
Can someone explain to Nigerians how Buhari will deal with Tinubu and Amaechi for any corrupt practices

Or are we going to have Nigeria turn into a small animal farm where some animals are more equal and above the law

Can a journalist pose that question to Buhari

[url=barcanista.omenka.obiageli.berem.cramjones.sincere9gerian.firefire.ochejoseph.coe4eva.phockphockman.whitetechnology.Ngwakwe.Ola6.Rossike.Truckpusher.Babyosisi.collynzo23.theassassin.jmaine.idumuose.Sunnybobo3.joehannibal.BlackTechnology.LeOstrich.OLADD.biafranqueen.Tomakint.Mogidi.Jmaine.Jamace.Atlwireless.Anonimi.Sunnybobo.Customized13.Opiaoku.Petrov10.gramci.Taharqa.Iamodenigbo.Arysexy.Descartes.Gh0stFreak.Shizzlestar.ujoinme.rozayx5.omenka.egift.caseless.ngeneukwenu.cleverly.Obiagelli.Berem.Iligunboy.ilungunboy.Donphilopus.Keneking.Mogidi.Barcarnista.Obiagelli.Demdem.GenBuhari.Kelsoft.Donphilopus.Koboko69.Arresa.Caseless.Gbawemichaelsokoto.gbawe.micahaelsokoto.abagworo.OrlandoOwoh.jomoh.egift.Arewafederation.Soroptimist.Pendy79.Neenar.Desola.MizMyColi.Horus.Whitecat007.Lakpalakpa.ShehuAba.Rawani.Tribaleast.Olaaderin.Nduchucks.Lacasa.Omerta.Ilugunboy.Naptu2.Aussie.Joseph1013.Olayinka8793.MalcoImX.PassingShot.mayoroflagos.shymexx.OrlandoOwoh.chukwudi44.wombraiders.mudraker.bishopjuice.ghostfacekiller.chiefjusticefuk.firefire.datolee.bloodykiller.ichidodo.ratiken.dozzybaba.phockphockman.longeria.anonimi.titaljharem.aryzgreat.publisher.brownlord.iconize.rigarmortis.Descartes.pointb.pazienza.OKDNigeria.stebell.brokenTV.longeria.rozayx5.IKJ66.Billyonaire.BackDatAssUp.swtdrms.ilugunboy.Mogidi.Elslim.bitterleafsoup.com]NairaLanders[/url]
Buhari is a big joke .
Last time Mr Oyegun said that past public office holders will not be prosecuted now buhari is singing another song.
Buhari's mantra of anti corruption has failed because it's practically impossible to run around with thieves as friends and at the same time betray them when they've made you who you are.
Buhari should go and deceive his cows not humans.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Will Hinder Buhari's Anti Corruption War by anonimi: 10:41am On Jan 07, 2015
pendy79:
At times it is hard not to marvel at the thought process of people supporting GEJ and PDP on Nairaland. Here we have someone speculating and hallucinating about someone who have not yet declared or sworn in into office having problems of fighting corruption.

If your brain is working should you not worried about the reason why GEJ who has the constitutional powers and wherewithal to fight corruption isn't doing so.

Is it Amaechi N Tinubu that prevented JonaTAN from fighting it too? Buhari is still an ordinary citizen today, be concerned about JonaTAN lack of sincerity about corruption .

Jonathan has been waging a SUCCESSFUL SYSTEMATIC war against corruption, which reputable organisations with several years records of our corrupt behavior acknowledge. That includes Transparency International =>

Nigeria Records Improvement, Ranked 39th on Corruption Index

Nigeria recorded significant improvement in the Transparency International's 'Corruption Perception Index 2014' as the country was ranked 136th out of 175 countries/territories surveyed.

Nigeria was ranked 144 in the index in 2013. The 2014 performance showed that the country improved by nine places.

More from: http://allafrica.com/stories/201412040491.html

It shows that Jonathan's robust attack on corruption is more result oriented and durable than the noisy Ad-Hoc media frenzy of arrest a few scapegoats and give them very light sentences while they continue to keep the vast majority of their loot.
So please find another LIE to tell your gullible mugu followers.

BTW, how was our ranking under saint Obasanjo's second chance civilian presidency

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Will Hinder Buhari's Anti Corruption War by pendy79: 11:20am On Jan 07, 2015
anonimi:

Jonathan has been waging a SUCCESSFUL SYSTEMATIC war against corruption, which reputable organisations with several years records of our corrupt behavior acknowledge. That includes Transparency International =>

I

It shows that Jonathan's robust attack on corruption is more result oriented and durable than the noisy Ad-Hoc media frenzy of arrest a few scapegoats and give them very light sentences while they continue to keep the vast majority of their loot.
So please find another LIE to tell your gullible mugu followers.

BTW, how was our ranking under saint Obasanjo's second chance civilian presidency

Yeah, systematic like the cover up of Stella Oduah's BMW, like cover up of the $10.8bn report of audit carried out by the KPMG, like the N10bn private jet hiring by Alison Madueke to run local market trips from wuse to Mabuchi and when asked to defend herself she ran to court, like the fuel subsidy scam cover up, like the mania pension scam cover up and many more executive cover up.

If you're are celebrating the report that states you were used to stealing trailers last year but you've reduced your likeness for stealing trailers but gone down to SUVs then you've no clue about the report you posted.

What brought our economy to its worst state if not corruotion in NNPC and the thieves with executive powers in the government of JonaTAN.
Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Will Hinder Buhari's Anti Corruption War by OLADD: 11:20am On Jan 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buhari is a big joke .
Last time Mr Oyegun said that past public office holders will not be prosecuted now buhari is singing another song.
Buhari's mantra of anti corruption has failed because it's practically impossible to run around with thieves as friends and at the same time betray them when they've made you who you are.
Buhari should go and deceive his cows not humans.

Spot on. That's the plain truth but APC warriors will not see beyond their parochial thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Will Hinder Buhari's Anti Corruption War by anonimi: 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
pendy79:
What brought our economy to its worst state if not corruotion in NNPC and the thieves with executive powers in the government of JonaTAN.

Have you being on planet Mars all these past months when oil price has been sliding, now less than $50
FYI, Nigerian economy depends almost entirely on Niger Delta oil revenue

Or you also have fossilised ideas on how the economy works like your idol?
Kai Buhari!!!
Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Will Hinder Buhari's Anti Corruption War by pendy79: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
anonimi:

Have you being on planet Mars all these past months when oil price has been sliding, now less than $50
FYI, Nigerian economy depends almost entirely on Niger Delta oil revenue

Or you also have fossilised ideas on how the economy works like your idol?
Kai Buhari!!!

So what happened to the same economy when oil price peaked at the highest in history at $147/barrel.

Guess what your stupid PhD holder of a president did? He bought new jets, his ministers of petroleum and finance could not and still cant account for $10.8billion even though sanusi said it is more than $20billion, whatever the figure almost a year after no audit report, no explanation and you're here talking crude at $50. Yar Adua met crude selling at $42 did we devalue our naira, did he announce austerity, did he refuse paying.civil servants their salaries, did he increase pump price of petrol, did he delve into the foreign reserve or excess crude account?

It is silly, stupid, foolish and infantile blaming our woes on the crash of oil prices, what did we gain when it was $147/barrel
Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Will Hinder Buhari's Anti Corruption War by anonimi: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
pendy79:
So what happened to the same economy when oil price peaked at the highest in history at $147/barrel.

Please show us WHEN [month, year] oil price peaked at $147.

The president does not spend money except it is APPROVED by our senators and representatives. That is Democracy 101. Quite different from when the country is run by a military DICTATOR. So kindly show us what the opposition NASS members said to reject the expenditure you are complaining about.

I hope your fossilised ideas are only limited to economics and do not extend to politics!
Kai Buhari!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Will Hinder Buhari's Anti Corruption War by pendy79: 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
anonimi:

Please show us WHEN [month, year] oil price peaked at $147.

The president does not spend money except it is APPROVED by our senators and representatives. That is Democracy 101. Quite different from when the country is run by a military DICTATOR. So kindly show us what the opposition NASS members said to reject the expenditure you are complaining about.

I hope your fossilised ideas are only limited to economics and do not extend to politics!
Kai Buhari!!!

Yeah just like how senator Ahmed makarfi directed the Minister of petroleum and the president to resubmit already spent money they claim were for Kerosene subsidy payment to the National Assembly as Supplementary Budget Approvals to help them cover up the extra budgetary expenses, Didnt the NNPC said it was paying its contractors and joint ventures partners before remittances to the federation Account ? Were that national assembly approvals too?

Supplementary Approval for funds already claimed to be spent, I brought that to your knowledge because you won't find it on Google.

If you want to know when fuel price per barrel peaked at the highest in history, it is just a google search bar away since that is a whole world phenomena

The stupidity and ignorance of most of you who foolishly support the PDP seems a disease passed on from the azz of the daft one himself.

I tot you were a bit literate until I read your post yet you will be calling others names

Let me give you a free advise check the monikers of people you wanna engage in discuss, I don't just talk, I talk with facts and figures behind me, unlike foolish posters like you who think with feeding tube attached to the anus of JonaTAN..
Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Will Hinder Buhari's Anti Corruption War by anonimi: 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
pendy79:

Yeah just like how senator Ahmed makarfi directed the Minister of petroleum and the president to resubmit already spent money they claim were for Kerosene subsidy payment to the National Assembly as Supplementary Budget Approvals to help them cover up the extra budgetary expenses, Didnt the NNPC said it was paying its contractors and joint ventures partners before remittances to the federation Account ? Were that national assembly approvals too?

Supplementary Approval for funds already claimed to be spent, I brought that to your knowledge because you won't find it on Google.

If you want to know when fuel price per barrel peaked at the highest in history, it is just a google search bar away since that is a whole world phenomena

The stupidity and ignorance of most of you who foolishly support the PDP seems a disease passed on from the azz of the daft one himself.

I tot you were a bit literate until I read your post yet you will be calling others names

Let me give you a free advise check the monikers of people you wanna engage in discuss, I don't just talk, I talk with facts and figures behind me, unlike foolish posters like you who think with feeding tube attached to the anus of JonaTAN..

I don't need insults as I did not request any.
Please provide the information requested if you have it.
Thanks.
Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Will Hinder Buhari's Anti Corruption War by pendy79: 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
anonimi:

Thanks.

Read your posts well if you understand English enough, and see if you deserve the response you got from me or not.

If you want me to tell you how to find out when crude oil price reach its highest amount in history then you will wait in vain, sorry I am not a Sunday School Teacher.
Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Will Hinder Buhari's Anti Corruption War by mapet: 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
anonimi:

pendy79:

Thanks.

Bros,

Let it rest, you have been intellectually sucker-punched...... your dumb assertions have been thrashed....deal with it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Will Hinder Buhari's Anti Corruption War by dtruth3(m): 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
have we forgoten so soon? what Buhari said?

(1) (Reply)

The man of the people: You are a good example. / News: Joe Martins Uzodike Condems Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka Speech Over Goodluck / Nigeria Remembers It's Fallen Heroes - Armed Forces Remembrance Day #ourheroes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.