Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Asari Dokubo Exposes The Buhari - MEND - Boko Haram Connection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Exposes The Buhari - MEND - Boko Haram Connection (3460 Views)

Asari Dokubo Exposes British Government Over Lopsidedness. / Ali-Modu Sheriff: Allegations of Boko Haram Connection (What the Records Say) / Revealed! Fear Grips Apc/buhari Over Boko Haram Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Exposes The Buhari - MEND - Boko Haram Connection by Collynzo9: 11:05am On Jan 07, 2015
THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BUHARI AND MEND IS FINALLY CONFIRMED.....NOW WHO IS IN DOUBT ON THE SPONSORSHIP OF BOKO HARAM....SINCE MOST GAMBARIS OVER TIME HAD PROMOTED THE BELIEF THAT MEND AND BOKO HARAM ARE THE SAME.
http://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=842649372444050&id=100000969849908&p=10&refid=52
Re: Asari Dokubo Exposes The Buhari - MEND - Boko Haram Connection by Collynzo9: 11:08am On Jan 07, 2015
You can't help but [url=Obinoscopy.seun.ishilove.lalasticlala.therealmrstan.]agree[/url] with him.
I have seen many people link MEND to Boko haram even right here on Nairaland.
Re: Asari Dokubo Exposes The Buhari - MEND - Boko Haram Connection by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 07, 2015
Anybody or group can/ should support whoever they wish to support but they should allow peace reign in Nigeria. Election is not a do or die affair. Let's all give peace a chance. God bless President GEJ.

7 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Exposes The Buhari - MEND - Boko Haram Connection by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 07, 2015
thanks for the eye-opener asari.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Exposes The Buhari - MEND - Boko Haram Connection by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 07, 2015
Hahahahahaha!!

Asari Dokubo is really pained that the real MEND which he does not represent endorsed Buhari. I thought he was going to refute it? Alas! It is true.

Asari Dokubo,Tompolo and their fake MEND should go ahead and endorse their benefactor. The real MEND has fully endorsed the General.

Lolz!

23 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Exposes The Buhari - MEND - Boko Haram Connection by motherlode: 11:14am On Jan 07, 2015
I have only one question.
Is it a crime for a group to pledge it's support for a candidate?

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Exposes The Buhari - MEND - Boko Haram Connection by midolian(m): 11:19am On Jan 07, 2015
motherlode:
I have only one question.
Is it a crime for a group to pledge it's support for a candidate?
...honestly, I cnt help buh to wonder too

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Exposes The Buhari - MEND - Boko Haram Connection by BlackTechnology: 11:25am On Jan 07, 2015
MEND launched militant attack during OBJ vs North wahala between 1999-2007

MEND bombed 1st Oct 2010 after statement made by Arewas to make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ or any other Southerner

Now MEND supporting Buhari

Am I wrong if I conclude that the only reason some Arewas feel GEJ is behind Boko Haram is because MEND is linked to Arewas.

cool

[url=barcanista.omenka.obiageli.berem.cramjones.sincere9gerian.firefire.ochejoseph.coe4eva.phockphockman.whitetechnology.Ngwakwe.Ola6.Rossike.Truckpusher.Babyosisi.collynzo23.theassassin.jmaine.idumuose.Sunnybobo3.joehannibal.BlackTechnology.LeOstrich.OLADD.biafranqueen.Tomakint.Mogidi.Jmaine.Jamace.Atlwireless.Anonimi.Sunnybobo.Customized13.Opiaoku.Petrov10.gramci.Taharqa.Iamodenigbo.Arysexy.Descartes.Gh0stFreak.Shizzlestar.ujoinme.rozayx5.omenka.egift.caseless.ngeneukwenu.cleverly.Obiagelli.Berem.Iligunboy.ilungunboy.Donphilopus.Keneking.Mogidi.Barcarnista.Obiagelli.Demdem.GenBuhari.Kelsoft.Donphilopus.Koboko69.Arresa.Caseless.Gbawemichaelsokoto.gbawe.micahaelsokoto.abagworo.OrlandoOwoh.jomoh.egift.Arewafederation.Soroptimist.Pendy79.Neenar.Desola.MizMyColi.Horus.Whitecat007.Lakpalakpa.ShehuAba.Rawani.Tribaleast.Olaaderin.Nduchucks.Lacasa.Omerta.Ilugunboy.Naptu2.Aussie.Joseph1013.Olayinka8793.MalcoImX.PassingShot.mayoroflagos.shymexx.OrlandoOwoh.chukwudi44.wombraiders.mudraker.bishopjuice.ghostfacekiller.chiefjusticefuk.firefire.datolee.bloodykiller.ichidodo.ratiken.dozzybaba.phockphockman.longeria.anonimi.titaljharem.aryzgreat.publisher.brownlord.iconize.rigarmortis.Descartes.pointb.pazienza.OKDNigeria.stebell.brokenTV.longeria.rozayx5.IKJ66.Billyonaire.BackDatAssUp.swtdrms.ilugunboy.Mogidi.Elslim.bitterleafsoup.com]NairaLanders[/url]

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Exposes The Buhari - MEND - Boko Haram Connection by Collynzo9: 11:27am On Jan 07, 2015
berem:
Hahahahahaha!!

Asari Dokubo is really pained that the real MEND which he does not represent endorsed Buhari. I thought he was going to refute it? Alas! It is true.

Asari Dokubo,Tompolo and their fake MEND should go ahead and endorse their benefactor. The real MEND has fully endorsed the General.

Lolz!
Asari has never represented MEND, Asari represents NDPVF.
MEND has always been represented by the faceless Jomo Gbomo who releases information through emails, he is the same person that allegedly endorsed Buhari yesterday.

Asari Dokubo Mend doesn't exist
April 2013
www.punchng.com/news/mend-is-faceless-dokubo-asari/

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Exposes The Buhari - MEND - Boko Haram Connection by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:

MEND bombed 1st Oct 2010 after statement made by Arewas to make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ or any other Southerner

Am I wrong if I conclude that the only reason some Arewas feel GEJ is behind Boko Haram is because MEND is linked to Arewas.

cool

Nonsense!

Jonathan should tell Nigerians what he has in connection with the October 1st bombing and why Henry Okar,the real MEND leader is languishing in a South African prison.

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Exposes The Buhari - MEND - Boko Haram Connection by dguyindcorner(m): 11:30am On Jan 07, 2015
Simply put everything against Jonathan is a boko haram and the real boko haram dine and wine with Mr President.

Conclusion: Everything against Nigeria supports Jonathan e.g. witches, witchcrafts, the devil himself etc.

NIGERIANS NOW IS THE TIME OF RESTORATION,
VOTE BUHARI/OSINBAJO COME FEBUHARI 14 2015

9 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Exposes The Buhari - MEND - Boko Haram Connection by wirinet(m): 11:34am On Jan 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:

cool

[url=barcanista.omenka.obiageli.berem.cramjones.sincere9gerian.firefire.ochejoseph.coe4eva.phockphockman.whitetechnology.Ngwakwe.Ola6.Rossike.Truckpusher.Babyosisi.collynzo23.theassassin.jmaine.idumuose.Sunnybobo3.joehannibal.BlackTechnology.LeOstrich.OLADD.biafranqueen.Tomakint.Mogidi.Jmaine.Jamace.Atlwireless.Anonimi.Sunnybobo.Customized13.Opiaoku.Petrov10.gramci.Taharqa.Iamodenigbo.Arysexy.Descartes.Gh0stFreak.Shizzlestar.ujoinme.rozayx5.omenka.egift.caseless.ngeneukwenu.cleverly.Obiagelli.Berem.Iligunboy.ilungunboy.Donphilopus.Keneking.Mogidi.Barcarnista.Obiagelli.Demdem.GenBuhari.Kelsoft.Donphilopus.Koboko69.Arresa.Caseless.Gbawemichaelsokoto.gbawe.micahaelsokoto.abagworo.OrlandoOwoh.jomoh.egift.Arewafederation.Soroptimist.Pendy79.Neenar.Desola.MizMyColi.Horus.Whitecat007.Lakpalakpa.ShehuAba.Rawani.Tribaleast.Olaaderin.Nduchucks.Lacasa.Omerta.Ilugunboy.Naptu2.Aussie.Joseph1013.Olayinka8793.MalcoImX.PassingShot.mayoroflagos.shymexx.OrlandoOwoh.chukwudi44.wombraiders.mudraker.bishopjuice.ghostfacekiller.chiefjusticefuk.firefire.datolee.bloodykiller.ichidodo.ratiken.dozzybaba.phockphockman.longeria.anonimi.titaljharem.aryzgreat.publisher.brownlord.iconize.rigarmortis.Descartes.pointb.pazienza.OKDNigeria.stebell.brokenTV.longeria.rozayx5.IKJ66.Billyonaire.BackDatAssUp.swtdrms.ilugunboy.Mogidi.Elslim.bitterleafsoup.com]NairaLanders[/url]

But after the October 1st 2010 bombing in Abuja, the president came out publicly to announce that MEND was not responsible (even though MEND claimed responsibility), and that he know those responsibile (immediately afterwards, Dopesi and IBB were implicated). He even said he knows MEND and that they are his people.

So what happened, how come MEND has suddenly become the handiwork of Buhari. Is MEND no longer Jonathan's brothers?

7 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Exposes The Buhari - MEND - Boko Haram Connection by dguyindcorner(m): 11:34am On Jan 07, 2015
customized13:
thanks for the eye-opener asari.

Mistake, this is not Eye-opener it's TEAR GAS
Re: Asari Dokubo Exposes The Buhari - MEND - Boko Haram Connection by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 07, 2015
Collynzo9:

Asari has never represented MEND, Asari represents NDPVF.
MEND has always been represented by the faceless Jomo Gbomo who releases information through emails, he is the same person that allegedly endorsed Buhari yesterday.

Asari Dokubo Mend doesn't exist
April 2013
www.punchng.com/news/mend-is-faceless-dokubo-asari/
please tell me another LIE!!
MEND is a faceless group yet they made Yar'adua's administration ungovernable by blowing up pipelines and kidnapping foreign expertriates? Same thing was said about Boko haram that they are a faceless group,yet we have seen the disaster they have been causing.

Asari Dokubo is not smart!!

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Exposes The Buhari - MEND - Boko Haram Connection by SweetJoystick(m): 11:35am On Jan 07, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: Asari Dokubo Exposes The Buhari - MEND - Boko Haram Connection by LRNZH(m): 11:40am On Jan 07, 2015
Collynzo9.

Why are you doing this to your reputation?

How come GEJ and all of his security apparatus couldn't detect this connection until now that GMB is the front runner? What a failed Presidency and campaign. Clueless and pathetic again.

Remember the Oct 2010 Abuja bombing that GEJ defended MEND for, even though MEND accepted responsibility? Remember GEJ calling Boko Haram his siblings?
GEJ is more connected to MEND and Boko Haram going by your logic.

Stop digging please. You're submerging this guy terribly. He's depressed already.

GMB 2015 on Course

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Exposes The Buhari - MEND - Boko Haram Connection by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 07, 2015
LRNZH:
Collynzo9.

Why are you doing this to your reputation?

How come GEJ and all of his security apparatus couldn't detect this connection until now that GMB is the front runner? What a failed Presidency and campaign. Clueless again.

Remember the Abuja bombing that GEJ defended MEND for even though MENd accepted responsibility? Remember GEJ calling Boko Haram his siblings?
GEJ is more connected to MEND and Boko Haram going by your logic.

Stop digging please. You're submerging this guy terribly. He's depressed already.

GMB 2015 on Course
My dear its really sad.

Boko Haram should endorse Jonathan and let it be a balanced equation. grin

Seriously,if it was BH than gave Buhari this endorsement,just imagine what the internet would have turned to. But Jonathanians got the shock of their lives when MEND endorsed Buhari.
Watch out for more shocking events to happen in favour of Buhari from now till Feb. 14th.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Exposes The Buhari - MEND - Boko Haram Connection by Dannyset(m): 11:52am On Jan 07, 2015
The numerical strength of cluelessness just keep rising in dis Nation. Can't dis people just open their blinded eyes and see that true Nigerians are tired of the current state of dis Country? We hav made up our mind to embrace CHANGE a long time ago. If u like bring anything up, the truth is, we no longer want Jonathan. Na BUHARI go do am. Shit ur pant if u want. We care less.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Exposes The Buhari - MEND - Boko Haram Connection by Donmarrius: 11:58am On Jan 07, 2015
berem:
Hahahahahaha!!

Lolz!
Is it not shameful to even mention it,talk of admitting it,that a psuedo-terrorist/militant group,is supporting an alleged 'saint'?.
And those fathered by huasa-fulani normads,like you,are even happy about it.
Sometimes i begin to wonder how on earth did God allow Fredrick Lugard to bring this untold shame to His people.
I swear,wherever Lugard is,he must die an endless death.
Re: Asari Dokubo Exposes The Buhari - MEND - Boko Haram Connection by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
Donmarrius:
Is it not shameful to even mention it,talk of admitting it,that a psuedo-terrorist/militant group,is supporting an alleged 'saint'?.
Is it not also shameful that another faction of MEND,a psuedo-terorist/militant group headed by Asari Dokubo and Tompolo are supporting Jonathan too?
Is it not very shameful that these so called terrorists/militants have been made over night billionaires by Jonathan?

Is it not very very shameful that Tompolo,a dreaded militant threatened your clueless president by telling him not to do a ground breaking ceremony in Delta state?

My friend,you are a fuccking hypocrite!!

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Exposes The Buhari - MEND - Boko Haram Connection by Donmarrius: 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
berem:
My dear its really sad.

Seriously,if it was BH than gave Buhari this endorsement,just imagine what the internet would have turned to. But Jonathanians got the shock of their lives when MEND endorsed Buhari.
Watch out for more shocking events to happen in favour of Buhari from now till Feb. 14th.

whateve change that represents moving from a 'clueless' to a 'cluelessness-personified',must be an evil change,and must be grossly vetoed against..

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Exposes The Buhari - MEND - Boko Haram Connection by Donmarrius: 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
berem:
My dear its really sad.

whateve change that represents moving from a 'clueless' to a 'cluelessness-personified',must be an evil change,and must be grossly vetoed against...

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Exposes The Buhari - MEND - Boko Haram Connection by Donmarrius: 12:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
berem:
Is it not also shameful that another faction of MEND,a psuedo-terorist/militant group headed by Asari Dokubo and Tompolo are supporting Jonathan too?
Is it not very shameful that these so called terrorists/militants have been made over night billionaires by Jonathan?

Is it not very very shameful that Tompolo,a dreaded militant threatened your clueless president by telling him not to do a ground breaking ceremony in Delta state?

My friend,you are a fuccking hypocrite!!
You must be a 'cheap weeder'.
The people you mentioned are securing the oil pipeline that is feeding you.
Dokubo support of Gej,has never been that of MEND,but as an individual,and not a militant.He must have spoken rough words,but heey,i love his words,cos',north doesn't av' monopoly of voilence.
Jonathan postened his scheduled groundbreaking of the project,not cos' of Tompolo threat,but as a detribalized president,he wouldn't want the Urhobos to see him as using his position to favour the Ijaws,hence,he allowed it to slide,so that the issue will be resolved.

Berem,imagine boko haram endorsing Gej,what will you and your co-travellers say? .

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Exposes The Buhari - MEND - Boko Haram Connection by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
Donmarrius:

Berem,imagine boko haram endorsing Gej,what will you and your co-travellers say? .
...and Imagine boko haram endorsing Buhari,what would you and your fellow satanoids say?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Exposes The Buhari - MEND - Boko Haram Connection by Donmarrius: 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
berem:
...and Imagine boko haram endorsing Buhari,what would you and your fellow satanoids say?
This didnt answer my question.

Meanwhile,one arm of Nigerian militant/psuedo-terrorist organisation has endorsed Buhari,i want you to reconcile Buhari's personality/what he claims he stands for,and a terror/militant endorsing him.i will answer yours,when any of them endorse Gej.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Exposes The Buhari - MEND - Boko Haram Connection by LRNZH(m): 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
Donmarrius:

whateve change that represents moving from a 'clueless' to a 'cluelessness-personified',must be an evil change,and must be grossly vetoed against...

Oh nice. Phase 1 complete.

So you agree that GEJ is clueless. That, my brother, is the first step in becoming a Progressive.

The next step we will work on is to fully see how GMB has FeBuhari 2015 in his pocket and why it is in the best interest of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Exposes The Buhari - MEND - Boko Haram Connection by agabaI23(m): 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
berem:
Hahahahahaha!!

Lolz!
So MEND is now a good organisation that we have real and fake MEND?

Anything is good as long as it supports Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Exposes The Buhari - MEND - Boko Haram Connection by Donmarrius: 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
LRNZH:

So you agree that GEJ is clueless. That, my brother, is the first step in becoming a Progressive.

The next step we will work on is to fully see how GMB has FeBuhari 2015 in his pocket and why it is in the best interest of Nigerians.
Have you seen how useless you Buharists has become?.
The clueless you talks about,was in qoute 'clueless'.what does that mean to you?.Opioro head.mtchww

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Exposes The Buhari - MEND - Boko Haram Connection by wirinet(m): 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
Donmarrius:
You must be a 'cheap weeder'.
The people you mentioned are securing the oil pipeline that is feeding you.
Dokubo support of Gej,has never been that of MEND,but as an individual,and not a militant.He must have spoken rough words,but heey,i love his words,cos',north doesn't av' monopoly of voilence.
Jonathan postened his scheduled groundbreaking of the project,not cos' of Tompolo threat,but as a detribalized president,he wouldn't want the Urhobos to see him as using his position to favour the Ijaws,hence,he allowed it to slide,so that the issue will be resolved.

Securing the pipelines from who? Aliens or foreigners? How senseless, Tompolo and Dokubo is securing oil pipelines from themselves.

How many people are the oil pipelines feeding? The only people benefitting from oil are civil servants, political office holders and their families and cronies. The bulk of Nigerian masses gain nothing from the oil including masses in the oil producing communities.

Dokubo is the president of NDVF and a founding member of MEND. So you are saying his views do not represent his organization? Senseless.

You love Dokubo's words but hate Keita's words, right? And you think Ijaw militants have monopoly of violence.

So Jonathan only realized he is a detribalized Nigerian after threats from a fellow Ijaw militant? - Senseless

Mend and Dokubo had been endorsing president Jonathan all these while and you saw nothing wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Exposes The Buhari - MEND - Boko Haram Connection by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
agabaI23:
So MEND is now a good organisation that we have real and fake MEND?

Anything is good as long as it supports Buhari?
please go and read up the history of MEND and stop playing to the tune of ignorance.

MEND has endorsed Buhari. That's just it!!

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Exposes The Buhari - MEND - Boko Haram Connection by LRNZH(m): 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
Donmarrius:

LRNZH:

Donmarrius:
Have you seen how useless you Buharists has become?.
The clueless you talks about,was in qoute 'clueless'.what does that mean to you?.Opioro head.mtchww

Look up again.
I knew you would say this so I checked if you also put 'cluelessness-personified' in quotes. Sorry double standards won't work here . grin grin

You guys are as unintelligent as GEJ/PDP campaign.

GMB 2015 on Course

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Association Of Nigerian Prostitutes (NANP) To Give Free Sex If Buhari W / Dele Momodu Forgot GEJ LED The Overthrow Of Gbagbo / Riot Ongoing In Oyo Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.