Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

The Girl I Like - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Girl I Like (842 Views)

The Girl With The Lower Back Tattoo - Ebook (by Amy Schumer) / Bukky The Girl I Love / Imayen - Story Of A Girl Losing Her Virginity And Degradation Of The Girl-child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl I Like by Aizebioje(m): 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ok. This is my first attempt at writing anything that doesn't have to do with an exam. Constructive criticisms and ideas are very much needed.

"Daniel"! Her voice brought me out of my thoughts. I must have been far gone, lost in thoughts as I listened or pretended to listen to her speak. "Are you even listening to me sef"? She asked. I smiled and replied "yes" in a very shy voice. Even I could hear the shyness in my voice. She smiled and touched my arm and my heart skipped a beat. I wondered what was wrong with me, this isn't my first conversation with her. Why am I acting like a 12 yr old girl who got kissed for the first time?
She must have heard my thoughts as I could have sworn I saw her ebony cheeks turn red. She turned to go and I held her hands. I wanted to kiss her... I really did but I settled for a hug instead, a really long hug and then I let her... The girl I like... Go but just for now.
As she walked away, I couldn't stop gazing. Her rare beauty, her co ordinated and calculated steps carefully putting one foot in front of the other, the elegance in the way she swayed her hips from left to right, the celestial shimmer of her rich ebony skin and the rhythmic movement of her buttocks...lol. I could swear she wasn't made for this world. She is an angel... MY ANGEL!

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Like by donkizzydaboss(m): 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]First to comment ...........ride on bro
Re: The Girl I Like by officialEGO(f): 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
Gr8 attempt it was. . . Weldone bro. Keep writing.
Re: The Girl I Like by Aizebioje(m): 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
Thanks a lot!

(1) (Reply)

. / Touching Poem Dedicated To Chibok By Dr Akogwu Spo. "Birthday For Chibok" / Upcoming Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.