Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Where And How Do I Sell My Story? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Where And How Do I Sell My Story? (847 Views)

My Story As An Undergraduate So Far.... / Vote For My Story - Etisalat Flash Fiction Award / My Story Ogechi & I" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where And How Do I Sell My Story? by cozy7(m): 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
Good day readers, permit me to go straight to the point. My elder is a skilled writer, but isn't familiar with how or Where to sell his stories (books). I'd like anyone with useful information to assist me on how to go abt that. Thanks!
Re: Where And How Do I Sell My Story? by samxylino(m): 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
OLX....
Re: Where And How Do I Sell My Story? by kay29000(m): 8:56am On Feb 05, 2015
cozy7:
Good day readers, permit me to go straight to the point. My elder is a skilled writer, but isn't familiar with how or Where to sell his stories (books). I'd like anyone with useful information to assist me on how to go abt that. Thanks!

Sell it online...via Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing. Do a google search on that...you will learn all you need to know.

(1) (Reply)

Penastory Poetry: Scarcity – WALTER ZION / Sisterly Love ( An Epic Reply After 6 Years) / Must Read: Campus School Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.