Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

I Have A Oneplus One Invitation I Wanna Give Out - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Have A Oneplus One Invitation I Wanna Give Out (684 Views)

These Photos Were Taken With A Oneplus 2 Mobile Phone / Win A OnePlus Two Smartphone (The Flagship Killer) / Oneplus One Users (lets Meet Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Oneplus One Invitation I Wanna Give Out by vicadex07(m): 1:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
It was sent to me this morning and it expires within 24 hrs. If you're interested and are ready to make good use of it, quote me with your email and I will forward the link to you. First come first serve
Re: I Have A Oneplus One Invitation I Wanna Give Out by vicadex07(m): 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
Expires today. You have Just 24hrs to make your order. Holla if you're game
Re: I Have A Oneplus One Invitation I Wanna Give Out by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=vicadex07 post=29573277]It was sent to me this morning and it expires within 24 hrs. If you're interested and are ready to make good use of it, quote me with your email and I will forward the link to seen
Re: I Have A Oneplus One Invitation I Wanna Give Out by vicadex07(m): 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
^^^No email
Re: I Have A Oneplus One Invitation I Wanna Give Out by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
What's it about?
Re: I Have A Oneplus One Invitation I Wanna Give Out by Admiralomoniyi(m): 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
vicadex07:
It was sent to me this morning and it expires within 24 hrs. If you're interested and are ready to make good use of it, quote me with your email and I will forward the link to you. First come first serve

micomoniyi@yahoo.com
Re: I Have A Oneplus One Invitation I Wanna Give Out by vicadex07(m): 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
DONE....
CHECK YOUE EMAIL AND PLACE YOUR ORDER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. IT EXPIRES TODAY O...MAYBE IN FEW HOURS TIME COS I RECIEVED IT AT 10:43 AM THIS MORNING.
Admiralomoniyi:

micomoniyi@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Lenovo A3300 Case & Pouch? / NCC To Sanction Network Providers Over Unsolicited Messages / Understand What Phone Rooting Truly Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.