Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

10 Types Of Nigerians You Find On Instagram: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Types Of Nigerians You Find On Instagram: (813 Views)

10 Types Of People You Meet In Vigils. Here Are Some Of My Observations / 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You Would Meet At An ATM Queue / Funny!! See What Don Jazzy Posted On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of Nigerians You Find On Instagram: by ebbymayox(m): 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
Count your blessings, Instagram them one by one. Oh yes that’s the new saying now. We Nigerians like to show off, and instagram was made for our lifestyle. If you still don’t have an Instagram account you missing a lot.Infact you’re most likely to be lost in this post, so go download and signup on instagram smiley

HERE ARE THE 10 TYPES OF NIGERIANS YOU FIND ON INSTAGRAM:
1. Team Kfb
This is the most annoying group of people on Instagram, they comment kfb on almost every post. Well for those that don’t know what kfb means, it means definitely you’re not on Instagram, go sign up and find out what it means lol. Begging for a “follow back” after every comment or post you see is rude and not polite, he will follow you if he/she wants to. I saw people posting kfb on Beyoncé Instagram page, Beyoncé’s doesn’t even follow Jay z so why will she follow you? .How do I know this?, check her Instagram page, she has 19 million followers and the babe doesn’t give a shit about following anybody(zero followers)

2. Filter Lords

I sometimes use filters when necessary but there is this group of people that can’t just do without filter on any pictures they post, I call them the Instagram Dencia (Her royal majesty of skin toning, nah that sound too nice, bleaching queen I mean). You now see the Dolapo, alias walking shadow, your old secondary school crush all of a sudden looking so light skin on Instagram, and you start wondering isn’t that Dolapo omo Iya alamala ?BEFORE

3. The Selfie Babe/Duck face
It’s not only girls nowadays that take selfies in front of a mirror even boys do also, yeah even me sometimes. All they do on Instagram is post selfies of themselves most of the time making some funny duck face. Are you a Duck Leave Duck face for Ducks and be Human!

4.Mr “like all pictures”
This group of people,mostly guys, don’t post or comment that often; all they do is like any picture posted as if they’re been paid to do so.You check your news feed and you see Obinna liked 90 pictures(20 seconds ago),nna when will Oga Obinna post his own pictures now?

5.The Comedian
The chief obi class of people, these are the ones that truly make Instagram interesting and fun, they’re always posting short funny videos that will make you laugh your ass off. If you don’t have the likes of chief obi, funnyAfrica pics,iamdulo,oluwakaponeski,crazeclown ,foxy p etc on your instagram list then you’re missing out a lot of laughter. They are the ones that have gotten fame and cash through Instagram, gone are those days when you have to be seen on TV to be popular, these days just post funny videos ,get more followers and you can sign your autograph on a female fan’s boobs lol.

6.Mr.”Na me gym pass”

He is always in the gym, posting pictures of his “8 packs”.You wonder if he’s got a day time job

7.The fashionista

#floraljumpsuit #sundayRedandWhiteAnkara #iroAndBuba #newlook,these are the kind of hashtags you see on their daily fashion posts. It’s always about the cloth they wore on Monday or the iro and buba they wore to church last Sunday. They have the most colorful Instagram page,’cos it’s always about the right color worn.I like this group sha smiley!

8. The Hashtag Assassins

The Chuck Norris and James Bond of hashtags. Let me first confess, I was also a member till I understood what hashtags are meant for. Hashtags are used so Instagram search engines can find and categorize pictures with same tags.For instance, if you type #puffpuff in one of your pictures, any user anywhere in the world looking for “puffpuff” can find your picture. How can someone type a hashtag looking like a page from Edet and Simbi English Textbook and expect another user somewhere to find his picture .Biko don’t string too many words together with a single hashtag

the list continues here:http://www.tlkdrum.com/the-10-types-of-nigerians-you-find-on-instagram/
Source:http://www.tlkdrum.com/
written by:MAYO bAYO

So which group do you belong too? If you like my post follow me on Instagram @mayorblades tongue
Re: 10 Types Of Nigerians You Find On Instagram: by Maakhir(m): 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
Why was this posted on jokes section and not general??
Re: 10 Types Of Nigerians You Find On Instagram: by ebbymayox(m): 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
becos it's funny?
Maakhir:
Why was this posted on jokes section and not general??
Re: 10 Types Of Nigerians You Find On Instagram: by Maakhir(m): 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
ebbymayox:
becos it's funny?

undecided undecided undecided

If you say so
Re: 10 Types Of Nigerians You Find On Instagram: by AINATOLULOPE: 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
:::
Re: 10 Types Of Nigerians You Find On Instagram: by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
Op, Lol,, you just nail it. What of does that snap anywhere and post even if them the shit for toilet them go still snap, abi the want mek i percieve the odour
Re: 10 Types Of Nigerians You Find On Instagram: by lahify(m): 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
All the things you mentioned are what People with low self esteem do. Imagine people posting unclad pics to get attention or some1 dat cannot afford 3 square meal posting pic of where he was in a jeep on IG and som mofos will be like dat nig*a is made. Social network is gud but it is also a place wia pple display ignorance
Re: 10 Types Of Nigerians You Find On Instagram: by Bilabong(m): 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
#iamthatboywernotinconcern.

(1) (Reply)

Fun Hairstyles / Did I Do Wrong? / Proof That Women Are Impossible To Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.