Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death (26954 Views)

FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust / Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death by bighead1(m): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
That is what i call maturity
Re: Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death by kay1one(m): 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
MadCow1:
Sai Amaechi...

Your signature is the best on nairaland! I've started a topic before pointing out the same thing! Seun is a probable accomplice!
Re: Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death by Firefire(m): 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
Amaechi is going kolo
Re: Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death by enkay11: 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
Its not wrong for Amaechi to send a condolence msg to president Jonathan.
Re: Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death by yungcyrus(m): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
Owk
Re: Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death by Bizibi(m): 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
That guy will come back to PDP....politicians!!!! Never trust them
Re: Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death by saintandsinnerz: 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
JayJohnson:
Amaechi is a mature mind, not the empty-coconut head we have as a president
Amaechi, welldone, you have displayed maturity. More grease to your elbow, his excellency
We have a date with history, by the Grace of God come May 29, we shall dislodge the pretenders out of Aso-rock and the original occupier will move into the Villa.

Chai I swear your father is a failure in home training!
Re: Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death by Mentcee(m): 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
Bloodless message! Amaechi, the root of Nigeria's possible disintegration. Stubborn fly!
Re: Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death by WOCKHARDI(m): 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
Very considerate of him. After all, he is human, politics notwithstanding.
Re: Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death by Bifwoli: 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
brito:
Seen, Ameachi park well

Park a plane well? Governor Amaechi is almost a corrupted namesake of Italian aerospace company Aermacchi
Re: Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death by kingopta(m): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
Who the hell cares undecided
Re: Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death by diasporaman(m): 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
Politics
Re: Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death by Speakdatruth: 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
slimmy05:
Amaechi is a drunk. Which governors forum? All these useless rants will soon be over, I just can't wait for Wike to start probing and dealing with that coconut head
wike? tell me u made a joke
Re: Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death by sucess001(m): 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
Dlionsheart:

No mind Ameachi, he want to reconciled with GEJ In style.
#senseman

Bros...this your grammar though...[size=20pt]
Dlionsheart:

#senseman

Bros...this your grammar though...[/size]
Dlionsheart:

#senseman

Bros...this your grammar though...
Re: Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death by gurunlocker: 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
Tberry01:
Hope his not planning to deflect to PDP

is this English?
Re: Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death by Goodquestion(m): 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
I saw Gej lafing and telling him "if i win this election you go hear am for my hand" WHILE Amechi on the other hand saying "U will never win this election atol" Look at the picture again and you will understand what am saying.
Re: Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death by drkay(m): 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nice 1 Amaechi.
Re: Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death by glundy: 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ameachi is a smart guy, of course he is a Niger Deltan!
Re: Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death by osifred(m): 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
The truth is politics should not be a do or die affair.
Re: Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
selfoss:

for where..
gej's time is up

make he go fish for bayelsa

Tell Buhari say fisher man don occupy space , no vacancy till 2019. Lolzzzz
Re: Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death by RHP(m): 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
Have you all colected your PVC's
Re: Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death by annurhaske(m): 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
Sai ameachi, we are set for pdp burial next month.

Re: Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death by brainpower(m): 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
In as much as the condolence message shows maturity I don't subscribe to the idea that he doesn't have anything personal against the president except you all agree that the president doesn't have any personal grieve against him also cos the president commended him in his new year message to Nigeria.
And anyone who believes their problem is caused by GEJ's wife, isn't a politician or just hates the woman for no reason. Their problem is personal interest simple, GEJ can't represent Amaechi's interest and Amaechi can't represent GEJ's interest. They are politicians and they are ambitious men, actually, Amaechi looks more ambitious. One is trying to protect his office, the other "said" he is fighting for the people even though we know its all about his personal interest. If he really feels pity for the president, he should go to Aso Rock to see him face to face, afterall he is a governor. Let's stop deceiving ourselves, they are only out to feed themselves. So if you believe this change slogan then you are hypnotized.
Re: Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death by callmenow: 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
Most evil, vindictive gratuitous vagabond in Ikwerre land. Amaechi that has advocated parallel government and anarchy in Naija must perish before his kinsmen
Re: Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death by Nonybb: 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
The Ikwerre man wil still face EFCC when his looting is over. GEJ is not deterred GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death by Ebukaokeke5: 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
Dis is jst d begining mr. President.More of such wud befall u(mr. President) if u don't resign from presidency now.
Re: Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Chai I swear my father is a failure in home training and I am also a failure!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked why are abusing your father na!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun PDP Senatorial Candidate, Others, Donate foodstuffs To Civil Servants / APC Now Has Two Factions —timi Frank / Buhari, Danjuma Meet Behind Closed Doors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.