Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. (2583 Views)

2face Idibia's Led Protest Will Now Hold On February 6, When Buhari Resumes / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
Imagine if it was Buhari ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
Jonathan with Ex President Morsi

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
List of Delegates. Jonathan heads the delegates list.

Re: Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. by Tenim47(m): 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
dat man wit rude wife(jonathan)
Re: Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. by MayorofLagos(m): 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
Berem,
Please retain this in archive to rebutt claims from PDP on OIC credits.

Nwnayim, i should decorate you as Ada of The Mythbusting Team. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
MayorofLagos:
Berem,
Please retain this in archive to rebutt claims from PDP on OIC credits.

Nwnayim, i should decorate you as Ada of The Mythbusting Team. grin grin
Yes o! I am bookmarking the thread for future reference. Those satanoids must be silenced.
Re: Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. by presido1: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nigeria was a member before he became president so no buggy here. He did not drag nigeria to OIC and he cannot boycott the meeting because he is not a muslim, that will be an insult to muslim community.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. by Bishop4bella(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
Oga Jona, represent us well.
Re: Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. by meracool(m): 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
Berem

Thanks for this Topic..
Let them Counter this thread By showing us Buhari going to the same Summit Since they claim he was the one that enlisted Nigeria as an OIC Menber..
Re: Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. by MayorofLagos(m): 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
berem:
Yes o! I am bookmarking the thread for future reference. Those satanoids must be silenced.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
where did you find it? You didnt just bring document, you attached hard evidence... Patience!! You this girl be real palava bringer!

Berem, There is Gooooduu o!! grin
Re: Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
MayorofLagos:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
where did you find it? You didnt just bring document, you attached hard evidence... Patience!! You this girl be real palava bringer!

Berem, There is Gooooduu o!! grin
I got if from Facebook. grin
Re: Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. by ziccoit: 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
presido1:
Nigeria was a member before he became president so no buggy here. He did not drag nigeria to OIC and he cannot boycott the meeting because he is not a muslim, that will be an insult to muslim community.

But he was the first Nigerian president to first grace the oic with visitation.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
presido1:
Why did he send the VP to represent him?
Re: Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
I hope his plane plunges in the middle of the Atlantic ocean or some mountains when he's coming back, so Buhari can have easy ride in pools.

#GMB 2019
Re: Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. by anonimi: 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
presido1:

Nor mind the semi-literates who only understand CANCEL in governance but not continuity with necessary review.
Re: Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
Front page!

Seun, Obinoscopy etc.
Re: Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
meracool:
Berem

Thanks for this Topic..
Let them Counter this thread By showing us Buhari going to the same Summit Since they claim he was the one that enlisted Nigeria as an OIC Menber..
na so! Am waiting for a counter thread.
Re: Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
Johnpaul88:
I hope his plane plunges in the middle of the Atlantic ocean or some mountains when he's coming back, so Buhari can have easy ride in pools.

#GMB 2019

i wish same on your entire family, my nation will never lose a president to death of any form again , Amen
Re: Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
meracool:
Berem

Thanks for this Topic..

can you show me a thread were such claims were made.

learn to use the net so you dont disgrace this nation pls, what you are writing here is not only read by nigerians
Re: Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. by adconline(m): 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
Blame IBB who enlisted Naija into this group! He was neither sensitive nor mindful of the fact the his wife, Maryam was born a Christian and Deltan from Igbo speaking part. If IBB didn't respect his wife's religion and inlaws, then he didn't care much about average Naija who doesn't share the same faith with him. It's OIC or nothing!!
Re: Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. by Pataki: 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
Johnpaul88:

#GMB 2019

That can't happen. He renewed Nigeria's membership in 2013.

Furthermore, he needs to be disgraced LIVE out of office, rather not getting killed, and I would love to see him behind bars at Kirikiri Maximum Prison.
Re: Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
what is even the issue with Us as a nation and OIC as at today.

there is no argument whatsoever on our membership of oic so what is the basis of this thread, to overshadow the request for him to show his certificate grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

children of cane, you don't get tired with innuendos
Re: Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. by meracool(m): 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
aguiyi:

can you show me a thread were such claims were made.

learn to use the net so you dont disgrace this nation pls, what you are writing here is not only read by nigerians

One of the PDP goons this Morning posted that immediately Buhari took over government that the first thing he did was to submit Nigeria Applicaton to join the OIC Before the Application was successful when Babangida came into power..
Re: Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
I Av no doubt in my mind that Jonathan hidden agenda having been bribed by the islamists is to islamatise Nigeria.
This explains why some miscreants who call themselves boko haram seems to be more powerful than our gallant Nigerian army.
It's time for this fool in aso rock to be booted out.
Re: Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. by dridowu: 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
Johnpaul88:

#GMB 2019
@bolded, bros d tin neva reach dt level, don't wish him death, dat is bad. I just want Buhari to be my president comes 14/02/2014.

Sai Buhari
Re: Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. by DAMAYYOR(m): 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
angryNa thunder go fire him hat commot from his head
Re: Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
adconline:
Blame IBB who enlisted Naija into this group! He was neither sensitive nor mindful of the fact the his wife, Maryam was born a Christian and Deltan from Igbo speaking part. If IBB didn't respect his wife's religion and inlaws, then he didn't care much about average Naija who doesn't share the same faith with him. It's OIC or nothing!!

why did you tell berem and her gang who enlisted Nigeria in Oic, they are already making insinuations thinking everybody is a daft

meracool:
Berem
Thanks for this Topic..
Re: Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
meracool:

One of the PDP goons this Morning posted that immediately Buhari took over government that the first thing he did was to submit Nigeria Applicaton to join the OIC Before the Application was successful when Babangida came into power..

so his attending the OIC has changed that or what is the purpose of this thread.
Re: Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. by eyesofgod: 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
berem:
na so! Am waiting for a counter thread.

Nigeria joined OIC as an observer during Gowon regime while IBB made it full membership.
Re: Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. by bokohalal(m): 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
Johnpaul88:

#GMB 2019

No, Sir! You do not wish that even on your worst enemy. Some respect for the President, please. Not asking you not to vote against him.
Re: Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
all of you should get this straight, Nigeria will be pulled out of OIC very soon if your boko brothers do not stop been silly. they intend islamizing Nigeria and Buhari also has that dream. there are evidences to back this up.

The withdrawal is gradual but it will surely happen, shebi we have removed the islamic logo on our currencies, the dome on the national assembly is coming off soon and the remaining jihadist generals in the Nigerian Army will be retired soon to ensure they dont aid violence when the pull out is finally announced

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. by presido1: 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Why did he send the VP to represent him?
Even if he send Sambo people like you will still complain and numerous muslims up north. So in other to appease the Nigerian muslim community he decided to attend. Boko Haram might even bomb some part of Bornu if GEJ did not attend that meeting himself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Late Kano REC During Mar 28 Presidential & National Assembly Poll Confessed.... / Jonathan Betrayed The Trust Of Nigerians --- Odimegwu (1) / 'APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars' - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.