Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl (77770 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Toke Makinwa Over Booklaunch Dress: 'it's Slutty & Improper / See This Photo Of D’banj & Dotun Cool Fm Few Years Ago / The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by morpheus24: 12:06am On Jan 08, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Arguing with this Krg whatever guy is like tryna fill a basket with water, the dude never gives up!
He just keeps running around Nairaland looking for anywhere SA was mentioned, and then shows off his extreme s.tupidity combined with inferiority complex there. Smh
I've known him for 2 good years on NL, and all I've witnessed him do is "fight for South Africa" online. . . A jobless old jealous nicompoop!!! *Spits*
Agbaya!

Guy Kgr28 na Southie woman o, that is why the thing dey pain am

DBANJ see wetin you cuzz, even Tanzania girl better pass Southie girl o!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by kgr28(m): 12:11am On Jan 08, 2015
Ziggyzito:
you're trying too hard to be popular on NL, you're a racist. Makes you a blooody fool!! D'banj is known far and wide. At least I know he can feed you until death comes knocking. Get your epileptic self out of here.

Been here since 2011, aint looking for shyt-popularity, why are you complaining?
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 08, 2015
kgr28:

See this Mofo,
Mister Poo! grin
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by qweenb: 12:12am On Jan 08, 2015
Bonang deserves better than this#their meaning of beauty is a white face and black body

2 Likes

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by kgr28(m): 12:13am On Jan 08, 2015
morpheus24:

Guy Kgr28 na Southie woman o, that is why the thing dey pain am

DBANJ see wetin you cuzz, even Tanzania girl better pass Southie girl o!

Yah blast from the past. even Tanzania girls pass nigerian women by 1 mill times.

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 08, 2015
Why did we save kgr28 and his Township dirty asses from Apartheid government?
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 08, 2015
kgr28:

Yah blast from the past. even Tanzania girls pass nigerian women by 1 mill times.
Yet, we produced the first black Miss World! You are joking bighead!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by kgr28(m): 12:17am On Jan 08, 2015
morpheus24:

Stick to the point Kgr28, that Bonang girl is ugly and the likes of fine boy like DBANJ should not be hanging with your so called " DRAG QUEEN"

am not gay, I cant see hes fine...you are so used to seeing ugly women, you cant differentiate now, every women is ugly to you.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by kgr28(m): 12:18am On Jan 08, 2015
all4naija:
Yet, we produced the first black Miss World! You are joking bighead!

Are you Morpheus?? first black??
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 08, 2015
kgr28:

am not gay, I cant see hes fine...you are so used to seeing ugly women, you cant differentiate now, every women is ugly to you.
South African women are the ugliest in Africa. They think to be fat is beauty. Their women have fat legs like people suffering from elephantiasis and fat faces like people stung by bees! Bwahaha... Ugly faces!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 08, 2015
kgr28:

Are you Morpheus?? first black??
Yes, first black Miss World! Nigeria is a black nation not Chameleon nation like South Africa. Can't you read? angry lipsrsealed
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by morpheus24: 12:23am On Jan 08, 2015
kgr28:

THe boy na fine boy no pimples, if we see it we will call it as it is but you cannot unequivocally claim BONANG na fine girl.

Tell your girls to stop chasing us around and follow those your boys with woman nyash.

Tell your DRAG QEEEn to Leave DBANG alone o!

3 Likes

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by yahx(m): 12:26am On Jan 08, 2015
lalasticlala:
Following the recent reports of dating trailing Nigerian singer, D’banj and South African beauty queen, Bonang Matheba, a South African blogger is not happy with the way Nigerian tabloids are reporting the story especially the fact that most reports simply refer to Bonang Matheba as ‘D’banj’s Pretty South African girlfriend’.

A very angry Sibongile Mafu took to Twitter to address the issue saying: ‘Bonang is referred to as D’Banj’s ‘pretty South African girlfriend’ by these Nigerian tabloids. Do they not know our queen?’

For those who don’t know, Bonang is South Africa’s favourite media personality. A radio host, TV presenter and style icon – she is known for her electric personality, husky voice and magnetic smile.

A global brand ambassador for Revlon Cosmetics, this award winning entertainer is also SA’s number 1 social media queen.

http://thenet.ng/2015/01/south-african-slams-nigerian-blogs-for-improper-description-of-dbanjs-new-girl/

Pix of Dbanj's new babe below
so bcaus she b una queen#make we stop dey chop rice
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by qweenb: 12:33am On Jan 08, 2015
all4naija:
South African women are the ugliest in Africa. They think to be fat is beauty. Their women have fat legs like people suffering from elephantiasis and fat faces like people stung by bees! Bwahaha... Ugly faces!
if they are the ugliest then I don't have a name that will best refer nigerian women 1.I will say this again bleaching,if the creams run out lagos and everywere in naija will shut down 2.don't know who their fashion role model is coz eish its really bad 3.the way they do their make up just drains me,they overdo everything

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by kgr28(m): 12:35am On Jan 08, 2015
morpheus24:

THe boy na fine boy no pimples, if we see it we will call it as it is but you cannot unequivocally claim BONANG na fine girl.

Tell your girls to stop chasing us around and follow those your boys with woman nyash.

Tell your DRAG QEEEn to Leave DBANG alone o!

Hehehehehe Morpheus brother, Bonang is HOOOOOT, since your boy dbanji is always in SA, because theres shyt to do in nigeria, he is the one whos after her...why cant he date your FINE charcoaled body/face bleached women??

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by titanic1(f): 12:37am On Jan 08, 2015
abysirius:
That's y Moral Instruction as a subject should be encouraged in our schools especially for d youth of nowadays. What's d big deal in appreciating good deal? The girl is pretty and we all know it.

All dis one wey we come dey mess-mess and dey bad mouth d babe like sey una fine pass am tire me. Some of d babes here on NL dey ugly no be small. Some broses here sef fit sleep wt baboon as far as she get 'toe-toe'.

We no sey make una no comment, na jealousy me I no like.

Ire o!
bros she no fine pass average nigeria babe haaaa na she be dis now
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by kgr28(m): 12:37am On Jan 08, 2015
all4naija:
Yes, first black Miss World! Nigeria is a black nation not Chameleon nation like South Africa. Can't you read? angry lipsrsealed

Amerika your home is a chameleon nation.

first black, whats her name?
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by morpheus24: 1:06am On Jan 08, 2015
kgr28:

Hehehehehe Morpheus brother, Bonang is HOOOOOT, since your boy dbanji is always in SA, because theres shyt to do in nigeria, he is the one whos after her...why cant he date your FINE charcoaled body/face bleached women??

I'll agree the boy is there to collect breeze, but as for that Hotness comment, you are just consoling yourself. If Dbanj make mistake carry that girl go him village for Ibadan, they will ex-communicate him for trying to marry a man.

I have said it once and I will say it again, the only thing SA girl carry pass for Africa na NYASH!!!

Give me fine charcoal girl or yellow paw paw Igbo woman I go take.

UP WEST AFRICA, DOWN SOUTH AFRICA!!!

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 08, 2015
CFCfan:

Be ready for a barrage of attacks cheesy

Lmao...they know not to attack. But someone has to always tell them the truth. Most naij women just don't know how to dress...every time I open threads on this forum, I just shake my head in disgust.

And when I was in naij in Dec. 2013 for xmas, it was just funny to watch. Not taking shots at anyone, though.

3 Likes

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by itodojr(m): 1:30am On Jan 08, 2015
Even d'banj's personality is fast eroding from our memory,let alone one S/A pikin undecided[color=#990000][/color]
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 08, 2015
kgr28:

Amerika your home is a chameleon nation.

first black, whats her name?
Stop calling South Africa rainbow nation because there are some colors of a rainbow not found in human skin color. Bunch of senseless human beings!

Agbani Darego is her name!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 08, 2015
kgr28:

He is not your brother, you chameleon nation citizen!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 2:51am On Jan 08, 2015
NAIRALAND HAS REALLY GONE TO THE DOGS, WHAT IS SUCH A STUPID COMMENT DOING ON THE FRONT PAGE? I GUESS THIS IS A WAY OF KEEPING THE RIVALRY BETWEEN SA & NAGERIA ALIVE. WELL PLAN ACCOMPLISHED!!

@Topic, To be honest Bonang is not one of the most beautiful girls in South African BUT is way beautiful than most Nigerian girls, meaning the least goodlooking girl in SA could thrash any Nigeria girl anytime. tongue tongue tongue

I love the "Queen B" though, very focused and lovely young lady. Am not sure why people are wanting to compare her with old expired geysers like Geneviev, Omotola etc, are there no young successful, goodlooking Nigeria girls? Except the bleaching Tonto? How old she self?

My last note! Bonang made a huge blunder dating this useless old man who still wears his pants like a thug, the fact that he is A Nigerian will really kill her mojo as she was on a roll, let alone her respect. She will now be looked down on and called names for dating a Nigerian. Really a bad move!!!

2 Likes

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by 14(m): 3:33am On Jan 08, 2015
SirShymex:
Having checked her pictures online, she's definitely a damsel and a style icon (African standard). With strong African features and beautiful skin. However, she isn't as endowed as most South African women.

Most Nigerian women can't dress for shiit, so I understand where all the hate stems from. grin

Just google "BONANG MATHEBA" select image option, then you will understand why this lady is defending her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 08, 2015
elantraceey:
What's special about her?
she don't even come close to you...if they call her queen,what would they call you?
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by red101(f): 4:34am On Jan 08, 2015
D'banj's star has waned. He is old, no longer relevant and needs to go and settle down in a corner with his SA girl. I don't see anything special in either of them.

2 Likes

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by elantraceey(f): 5:03am On Jan 08, 2015
Ipledge:
she don't even come close to you...if they call her queen,what would they call you?

grin grin
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 5:05am On Jan 08, 2015
elantraceey:

grin grin
I know am gonna dream abt you when I sleep

Have forgotten that I already liked ur pics,mistakenly unliked,when I want to like,then liked again kiss kiss
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by donodion(m): 5:20am On Jan 08, 2015
I guess Mods needed distractions from APC/PDP wot wot and revived Nig/SA shitty beef.We know its been a while. Change of variety shey grin grin
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by elantraceey(f): 5:20am On Jan 08, 2015
Ipledge:
I know am gonna dream abt you when I sleep

Have forgotten that I already liked ur pics,mistakenly unliked,when I want to like,then liked again kiss kiss

lol , go and sleep o
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by mizzsmilez(f): 6:38am On Jan 08, 2015
She isn't all that
All I see is her nice skin and cool cheekbones
But queen? Tsssssskkkk
The fashion wierdo queen of Sheba is finer than this.
Sirshymexx, Nigerian men won't know "a Nigerian lady" unless her boobsie pokes them on the chest.
Fashion is relative, your style may spell a trend while mine gets termed as being fashion forward. kiss
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 08, 2015
In d land of d blind, a one eyed woman is always d queen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red / Toyin Lawani's Much Younger Lover Touches Her Private Parts In Public (photo) / Davido And Chioma Go Out On A Date Amidst Breakup Rumor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.