Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl (77773 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Toke Makinwa Over Booklaunch Dress: 'it's Slutty & Improper / See This Photo Of D’banj & Dotun Cool Fm Few Years Ago / The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by vandalZA(m): 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
Duch2010:

Nonsense! I can see you just jumped out of the bed where your father has been on routine duty raping you! How in this world can these scumbags and nincompoops compare the ever industrious, educated and intelligent Nigerians with the feather brained black South Africans. If I were you, I would bury my face in shame! The whites have done a good job in helping protect the image of black South Africans from the prying eyes of the international community. Parochialism and low standard drive the South African blacks! How else can one explain the fact that South African university rankings are sliding in standard from the glorious days of apartheid to what it is now and d never-do- well black rapists and mothers-of- rapists are here singing praises of development. Eskom used to be rated one of the best public utilities companies in the world under apartheid(white masters). What's is the state now? One of the worst run! Thanks to my alcoholic black brothers.i have challenged all you South Africans and South African wannabe( blu ivy.I understand u are a Botswanan) to name a black South African who has exceled and internationally known in a chosen profession and I will not hesitate to supply you 10 Nigerians for every one u mention.. I have met black South Africans in my course of traveling and working and I must say, not one has impressed me intelligently! They all have IQ that averaged a bit more than sufferers of Down Syndrome!
my friend you don't mind to exchange pictures of our villages in order to settle this once and for all
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
BluIvy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can feel your pain. What good is "self proclaimed" intelligence when you cannot even wipe your a$$ clean. We know of your highly educated illiterates, who can't even string a good sentence like your Phd holding president.

Please don't even think about mentioning Eskom, while you are typing from a generator empowered device. Do you know how small was the power distribution during apartheid? Arrrg, i am not going there with you.

Your internationally acclaimed achievers were trained else where and have long time abandoned your cesspit of a country. They knew no one can survive in a cesspit.

Please stop spewing rubbish, while you missed being aborted by a second. Rape of offspring is your thing but you hide it wella.

Now go roast a human tongue might bring you fortune and get you a visa to get out of that sh***thole. You are fuckall to Black South Africans and sadly, you know it too! Hence you keep on telling yourself lies to enable to sleep well at night.

Now am done with your miserable self, come back when you've grown balls of steel to take me on!

Heita Dear! kiss

I can see I have been chatting with(or as they incorrectly say in SA"chatting to"winkan intelligently bankrupt person! You have failed to name just ONE person who has internationally been recognized in a given profession! There is something innately and inherently wrong with black South Africans. United Nations should officially declare(or relegate) you guys to the status of sub-humans! For the sake of emphasis, I repeat- I have never met a black South African who is intelligently sound, a fact attested to by other nationals and even South African whites and Indians! Please read comments on News24 to have a full grasp of what I am talking about! Maybe bluivy would have changed the status quo but alas! She's Botswanan!
Bye Sweetie!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by vandalZA(m): 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
Duch2010:

I can see I have been chatting with(or as they incorrectly say in SA"chatting to"winkan intelligently bankrupt person! You have failed to name just ONE person who has internationally been recognized in a given profession! There is something innately and inherently wrong with black South Africans. United Nations should officially declare(or relegate) you guys to the status of sub-humans! For the sake of emphasis, I repeat- I have never met a black South African who is intelligently sound, a fact attested to by other nationals and even South African whites and Indians! Please read comments on News24 to have a full grasp of what I am talking about! Maybe bluivy would have changed the status quo but alas! She's Botswanan!
Bye Sweetie!
so do you agree on exchanging our village pictures?
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
vandalZA:

Please engage me intelligently! I know it's a scarce commodity in SA..
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by vandalZA(m): 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
Duch2010:

Please engage me intelligently! I know it's a scarce commodity in SA..
so what is this all about its about human development or being intelligent but living poor.........because by my understanding you should be able to show off how your intelligence benefited you, because I don't know if I'm intelligent or what, but I'm able to show you my life and how I developed my self
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
vandalZA:
so what is this all about its about human development or being intelligent but living poor.........because by my understanding you should be able to show off how your intelligence benefited you, because I don't know if I'm intelligent or what, but I'm able to show you my life and how I developed my self
You think your life is better? Please pay off your loan/debt first! Wow! I should not stoop so low to chatting with this guy! Bluivy, yes I will engage but obviously not you.. You know the reason.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
PAINGAIN:
pls where in my post did I mention that naija celebs are known more in africa than those of other countries?
I meant to say dat naija celebs are known.......than any oda african celebs...... cool
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by vandalZA(m): 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
Duch2010:

You think your life is better? Please pay off your loan first! Wow! I should not stoop so low to chatting with this guy! Bluivy, yes I will engage but obviously not you.. You know the reason.
my car may be on instalment but the question its I'm able to pay it or not and the rest will follow
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
vandalZA:
my car may be on instalment but the question its I'm able to pay it or not and the rest will follow
That is based on life mortgages in South Africa which you cannot pay or make restitution in your life time leaving the debt for your children to bear. You Township braggart! Bwahaha...
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
vandalZA:
Please, show me your village images.

Thank you.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
@BluIvy,you're always on South African matters like its your country. sad sad
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by MzansiBeat: 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
It is so shocking how envious some Nigerians are of SA and its people to the extent that they have resorted to segregationist tendencies! Probably an insignificant number of Nigerians are disappointed that there is peace in SA. Black African people in SA have suddenly become immigrants in their own country according to a few narrow minded Nigerians . You are motivated by nothing but jealousy angry angry

@duch2010 and others, you know deep down that you are no match with SA, and we don't go around exposing your unclothedness. Many of our citizens got killed in a collapsed building of Scoan on Sept 12th, but did we insult your country, no? But we fetched our own with dignity an silently. Our leaders were calm and objective throughout this ordeal created by your government which has a poor record of caring for its own people. I feel sorry for all reasonable thinking Nigerians that they have to be impacted by these exchanges in this thread fueled by a few myopic crooks of the Naira.

We care for our own, do you? Where are the 200+ Chibok girls? Have they been brought back? Why has BH been attacking villages in the North non-stop? Where are your security forces? Are the Northern ppl less Nigerian? What will happen when BH starts attacking the South of your country incl Lagos? I bet you wouldn't be sitting behind your screen spewing all your garbage of narrow mindedness, but you'd rush for a visa to SA or elsewhere in Southern Africa or other safe havens.

Your narrow views against SA ppl reflect a bad image and perception of Nigerians in general as; suffering from INFERIORITY COMPLEX, JEALOUSY, MYOPIA, UNCOUTH, ARROGANT, LOUD AND EGOCENTRIC. Why don't you imitate the Chinese; shut up and focus on developing your country's infrastructure, diversify your economy, and develop your social services especially in hospitals and schools to world's standards.

Don't ever mention anything about being giant of Africa - a false sense of pride. Population wise, yes at 170m people.

IF YOU ARE LIVING IN A GLASS HOUSE DON'T THROW STONES tongue grin
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by MzansiBeat: 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nobleval:
@BluIvy,you're always on South African matters like its your country. sad sad

Can't I be in Nigeria yet being a South African. So strange! shocked lipsrsealed
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
MzansiBeat:

Can't I be in Nigeria yet being a South African. So strange! shocked lipsrsealed
the last time I checked,she has never been to SA.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
MzansiBeat:
It is so shocking how envious some Nigerians are of SA and its people to the extent that they have resorted to segregationist tendencies! Probably an insignificant number of Nigerians are disappointed that there is peace in SA. Black African people in SA have suddenly become immigrants in their own country according to a few narrow minded Nigerians . You are motivated by nothing but jealousy angry angry

@duch2010 and others, you know deep down that you are no match with SA, and we don't go around exposing your unclothedness. Many of our citizens got killed in a collapsed building of Scoan on Sept 12th, but did we insult your country, no? But we fetched our own with dignity an silently. Our leaders were calm and objective throughout this ordeal created by your government which has a poor record of caring for its own people. I feel sorry for all reasonable thinking Nigerians that they have to be impacted by these exchanges in this thread fueled by a few myopic crooks of the Naira.

We care for our own, do you? Where are the 200+ Chibok girls? Have they been brought back? Why has BH been attacking villages in the North non-stop? Where are your security forces? Are the Northern ppl less Nigerian? What will happen when BH starts attacking the South of your country incl Lagos? I bet you wouldn't be sitting behind your screen spewing all your garbage of narrow mindedness, but you'd rush for a visa to SA or elsewhere in Southern Africa or other safe havens.

Your narrow views against SA ppl reflect a bad image and perception of Nigerians in general as; suffering from INFERIORITY COMPLEX, JEALOUSY, MYOPIA, UNCOUTH, ARROGANT, LOUD AND EGOCENTRIC. Why don't you imitate the Chinese; shut up and focus on developing your country's infrastructure, diversify your economy, and develop your social services especially in hospitals and schools to world's standards.

Don't ever mention anything about being giant of Africa - a false sense of pride. Population wise, yes at 170m people.

excuse me please. shocked you really took out time to write these nonsenses? Most of them are true tho,but I think your views are biased I'll reply this post at the appropiate time dear.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
MzansiBeat:

Nigerians suffering from inferiority complex? Wow! You guys complain about Hilbrow and sunnyside. I employ you to wait until Nigerians take over Sandton, midrand, Fourways( I think we are getting there!). We are boisterous, yes! We are a happy people. We don't go about sulking and complaining our whole lives about some stolen land and land reforms. Other African nationals equally hate you like a mad man's feces! Do you give yourselves credit for developing SA?if you do, then you are the biggest of all fools! The only thing you can take credit for is destroying the beautiful legacies and infrastructures handed down to you! If you are in doubt, please read the comments on News24. Tell me one single thing that the black government has done since 1994. Don't worry, your white masters are gradually leaving for Australia and the UK. Then I promise you in 1 year after the last white has left, you will be worse than Zimbabwe! Uneducated LAZY BEE FOOLS!

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by MzansiBeat: 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
Duch2010:

Bye Sweetie!

How typical. That's why BH will annihilate the whole lot cos you got your priorities in all the wrong places.
Your comment has proven my assessment of the whole lot of you as it is motivated by myopia, jealousy, backwardness, false sense of pride etc.
Who are you to have traveled the length and breadth of SA to meet 40m of black South Africans? Even in my own work place, there are enough intelligent black people than you could find in your whole village in Anambra. The difference is that we aren't loud and arrogant like your men are, but prefer to mind our business and focus onto what's important - innovation.

There are many other news platforms in SA, therefore News24 doesn't represent views of all citizens. However, go and spew your garbage about SA as a Nigerian in the same news platform - you'll see patriotism like you never before in your life. Nonetheless, your comment is noted as insane and a silly provocation.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
MzansiBeat:

How typical. That's why BH will annihilate the whole lot cos you got your priorities in all the wrong places.
Your comment has proven my assessment of the whole lot of you as it is motivated by myopia, jealousy, backwardness, false sense of pride etc.
Who are you to have traveled the length and breadth of SA to meet 40m of black South Africans? Even in my own work place, there are enough intelligent black people than you could find in your whole village in Anambra. The difference is that we aren't loud and arrogant like your men are, but prefer to mind our business and focus onto what's important - innovation.

There are many other news platforms in SA, therefore News24 doesn't represent views of all citizens. However, go an spew your garbage about SA as a Nigerian in the same news platform - you'll see patriotism like you never before in your life. Nonetheless, your comment is noted as insane and a silly provocation.

I challenge you to ask a Cameroonian, an Egyptian, a kenyan an American and a British and even your next door brothers- Zimbabwean.I promise you there will be just one answer- black South Africans are slow, lazy, uneducated slowpoke. For your info the multinational company I work for once transferred me to SA from the UK. I was surprised to see South African whites and some foreigners(Africans inclusive) get along very well. The black South Africans are neck deep in inferiority complex that they couldn't socialize with other nationals at lunch time and end of year functions! In one year of working in SA, nearly three quarter of the the work force requested for a transfer to another country. The attitude of black South Africans was more appalling than horrendous! I am an ardent reader of News24. The bashing of black South African is commonplace!

2 Likes

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by seppuku: 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
MzansiBeat:

There are many other news platforms in SA, therefore News24 doesn't represent views of all citizens. However, go and spew your garbage about SA as a Nigerian in the same news platform - you'll see patriotism like you never before in your life. Nonetheless, your comment is noted as insane and a silly provocation.

All of this noise making doesn't change the fact that your BONANG girl is an ugly "DRAG QUEEN" hanging around fine boys like DBANJ. This is the real insult. in this case.

Tell your so called QUeens to leave Naija boys alone and stick with those BIG belly SAFFA boys with pepper corn hair.

IF we are so terrible your girls should have seen that by now, yet they keep chasing us around. Are they daft or what?
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
Duch2010:

Bye Sweetie!

Yeah! I don't need to read else where NL surely describes Nigerian intelligence. Lol!

Now bow to the queen, DAAAAMMMIT!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
seppuku:

All of this noise making doesn't change the fact that your BONANG girl is an ugly "DRAG QUEEN" hanging around fine boys like DBANJ. This is the real insult. in this case.

Tell your so called QUeens to leave Naija boys alone and stick with those BIG belly SAFFA boys with pepper corn hair.

IF we are so terrible your girls should have seen that by now, yet they keep chasing us around. Are they daft or what?

Thanks. How can she even be described as a queen when she's constantly been battered and abused by the ugly South African men? Read her profile online. She once admitted to being physically abused by her ex. A queen should be treated like one not slapped and beaten! So isn't it a privilege that she's been asked out by the world renowned D banj?
These South Africans will never ceased to amuse me!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
seppuku:

Don't be an A$$, only vulnerable, ignorant and trashy slum dwelling South African girls dates your dirty armpit stinking a$$es. How many girls do you think date Nigerians? You people are dumb as nails, just becouse a few desperados date you, you think all SA girls want your stinking drug peddling and ritualist a$$es?

Think again dude!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by MzansiBeat: 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nobleval:
excuse me please. shocked you really took out time to write these nonsenses? Most of them are true tho,but I think your views are biased I'll reply this post at the appropiate time dear.

Maybe you are one among numerous right thinking Nigerians who believe in globalization, and respecting other people's way of life whilst acknowledging that difficulties exist in each country. So I'm fully aware of that. My comment isn't for you then, but I don't take kindly to having my country being insulted by the likes of Duch2010 who are armed with no facts.

Let's be fair. I've also been to your country. There are things I appreciated but there lots of other things I didn't and still don't appreciate and those that would make me return home quickly.

Let's just mind our own problems and respect each countries sovereignty. In my country, they speak bad of BH to what they are doing to your people. We are wondering why is your government moving on with business as if lives of other citizens matter lesser. It's not commendable to use one's trouble against her, but it's up to the country's citizens and leadership to refrain from passing scorn to others when they themselves don't have much to write home about.

In the past I've read comments from one of your government leaders threatening to impound SA companies doing business in Nigeria. I was shocked and asked myself what kind of foolishness and thuggery is this as there are bilateral trade agreements in place. Don't these mean anything? But this is a topic for another day.

Having sad that I don't think it's appropriate for you to put fuel into this. I've already exonerated you if you are real.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
Duch2010:

Thanks. How can she even be described as a queen when she's constantly been battered and abused by the ugly South African men? Read her profile online. She once admitted to being physically abused by her ex. A queen should be treated like one not slapped and beaten! So isn't it a privilege that she's been asked out by the world renowned D banj?
These South Africans will never ceased to amuse me!

In SA women battering is a crime and in Nigeria its not. Now go figure! One slap on women in SA is one too many hence you read about it. Now go to the family section here on NL and read what your law enforcement personnel says when women report abuse.

Mshewwwwwww, here is pig playing better!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by glish(m): 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
but the babe is cool
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by glish(m): 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
but the babe is cool https://my.notjustok.com/track/9238 #mood
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
MzansiBeat:

Imagine? Nay' ingulube ingnonela bo! Cha ngeke!

Mentioning News24, a platform for frustrated, defeated racists and half mad suicidal trash?

@Dutch watever, you fit their description you can go and join them and vent your frustration out. But unfortunately you will remain a cesspit dweller and we will remain the " People of the South" no exchange will happen. "Yours is yours ours is ours" Live withit! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by MduZA: 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
Duch2010:

And Chinese aren't doing business in SA? Your ignorance knows no bounds! Did you just say " the South African way"? Wow! How can someone be comfortable with mediocrity! Humans are by nature gregarious! Meaning we travel, relocate, migrate! It's only in SA that immigrants are treated less than human by the very people who should be considered sub humans(Black South Africans) by their behaviors! There are Americans in SA, Nigeria, Ghana etc. The number of immigrants from a certain country does not necessarily indicate the level of development of that country from which they emigrated from.There are other factors you have to consider. One on one, Nigerians are light years ahead of black South Africans! Academically, socially, intelligence wise.etc . Please tell me one Black South African who has been honored internationally(eg Nobel) in a given profession? I will give you 10 for every South African u mention..Why am I even arguing with someone who was begotten through rape and has raped his grandmother and is high on Nyaope and other South African drugs?

you are a fool,am just arguing with you for the sake of argument.....chief Albert luthuli,nelson Mandela and Desmond tutu have been honored with the nobel prize...it shows that you are just writing about a country you have no clue of
..since you are intelligent and educated,why can't you utilize that to build your pathetic country,your country people are going all over the world,seeking refuge and asylums...dumb as you people are ,you console yourselves by saying that you are travelers,shying away from the fact that you are all running away from your shithole country called nigeria
....since south Africa is using the whites technology,,which black technology does your country use? Whichcraft I guess...talk to me when you start drinking water from a tap...bloody fool

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
MzansiBeat:

Maybe you are one among numerous right thinking Nigerians who believe in globalization, and respecting other people's way of life whilst acknowledging that difficulties exist in each country. So I'm fully aware of that. My comment isn't for you then, but I don't take kindly to having my country being insulted by the likes of Duch2010 who are armed with no facts.

Let's be fair. I've also been to your country. There are things I appreciated but there lots of other things I didn't and still don't appreciate and those that would make me return home quickly.

Let's just mind our own problems and respect each countries sovereignty. In my country, they speak bad of BH to what they are doing to your people. We are wondering why is your government moving on with business as if lives of other citizens matter lesser. It's not commendable to use one's trouble against her, but it's up to the country's citizens and leadership to refrain from passing scorn to others when they themselves don't have much to write home about.

In the past I've read comments from one of your government leaders threatening to impound SA companies doing business in Nigeria. I was shocked and asked myself what kind of foolishness and thuggery is this as there are bilateral trade agreements in place. Don't these mean anything? But this is a topic for another day.

Having sad that I don't think it's appropriate for you to put fuel into this. I've already exonerated you if you are real.
yea I concur with you,but you have to know that most people around here are kids and they're bound to act like one. Talking about BH,it's just affecting three states out of 36 states. But then,does it matter? No,all lives are equal and its tarnishing the country's image. Well you know the problem with Islamic terrorist..how do you fight a suicide bomber?someone who is ready to die because of what he believes in? Pakistan,SYRIA,somalia,libya e.t.c are examples of countries facing the same problem. But am happy that we've been to contain it,it's not always easy fighting against some lunatics who uses civilians as shields,you have to consider the civilian casualties dear. You don't go in and bomb in everything down,that will keep the Human Rights orgs. at the neck of our government. We are trying but we are not doing enough... And politicians are not helping matters either..it's not as bad as you think.

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
MduZA:

you are a fool,am just arguing with you for the sake of argument.....chief Albert luthuli,nelson Mandela and Desmond tutu have been honored with the nobel prize...it shows that you are just writing about a country you have no clue of
..since you are intelligent and educated,why can't you utilize that to build your pathetic country,your country people are going all over the world,seeking refuge and asylums...dumb as you people are ,you console yourselves by saying that you are travelers,shying away from the fact that you are all running away from your shithole country called nigeria
....since south Africa is using the whites technology,,which black technology does your country use? Whichcraft I guess...talk to me when you start drinking water from a tap...bloody fool
Typical South African black!Uneducated! Air brain!In what profession were Albert Luhtuli, Nelson Mandela and Tutu honored? Nobel in peace! Is peace a profession? There are other categories of Nobel prizes. Economy, medicine, literature. Peace is not a profession mduZA!

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
BluIvy:

In SA women battering is a crime and in Nigeria its not. Now go figure! One slap on women in SA is one too many hence you read about it. Now go to the family section here on NL and read what your law enforcement personnel says when women report abuse.

Mshewwwwwww, here is pig playing better!

It's commonplace. You talk about it as if it hardly happens! Women are being battered, impregnated and abandoned on a daily basis in SA! 10million kids without fathers is no joke my dear! My maths tell me that's a quarter of the whole population! And perhaps three quarter of the total number of children in SA!
Read what I said earlier, I have worked in SA before as an expat and still travels down on work related issues. The country reels of ignorant, violent fools who perhaps can be saved by education and a reduction in alcohol intake!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by MzansiBeat: 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
Duch2010:

I challenge you to ask a Cameroonian, an Egyptian, a kenyan an American and a British and even your next door brothers- Zimbabwean.I promise you there will be just one answer- black South Africans are slow, lazy, uneducated slowpoke. For your info the multinational company I work for once transferred me to SA from the UK. I was surprised to see South African whites and some foreigners(Africans inclusive) get along very well. The black South Africans are neck deep in inferiority complex that they couldn't socialize with other nationals at lunch time and end of year functions! In one year of working in SA, nearly three quarter of the the work force requested for a transfer to another country. The attitude of black South Africans was more appalling than horrendous! I am an ardent reader of News24. The bashing of black South African is commonplace!

You are still proving my point though. You cannot be believed with any trick you are conjuring here. Even if it was the truth, how does that sample of workforce of your employer represent all characteristics in the whole of SA? Smart people know that every company is unique with its own corporate culture everywhere. A company isn't a country or nation.

And you better get internal politics out of this discussion, they are irrelevant. There are dynamics at play there like where the majority rules. Should I go around blame you for voting Pres GJ who has failed dismally to develop your country and provide security for all its citizens. No, I won't. I'm smarter than that.

Your incessant mention of whites/blacks/Indians confirms your slave mentality or rather your reasoning is still colonized. That's a problem, you are still caught by a mentality that celebrate colonialism and imperialist tendencies. We have resisted all that, and I will never let the likes of you to sneak such through the backdoor using the slave master mentality.

When you start throwing insults, it confirms a fact that your thinking trajectory is very weak and unimaginative. You can't start anything meaningful with your life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani's Much Younger Lover Touches Her Private Parts In Public (photo) / Davido And Chioma Go Out On A Date Amidst Breakup Rumor (Photos) / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.