Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Soldier Caught Keeping Explosives In Jos, Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Caught Keeping Explosives In Jos, Arrested (1056 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Caught Bush Meat In Cameroon. PHOTOS / Army Foils Suicide Attack In Adamawa By Woman With Explosives In Handbag / Police Recovers 147 Bomb Explosives In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Caught Keeping Explosives In Jos, Arrested by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
We have a reason to thank God.
A soldier was today caught attempting to keep an explosive davice in a very delicate place in Jos.
The story is underground as usual to make sure people do not panic.
The soldier was said to be a dismissed military personnel but how he got millitary vehicle with which the attempted terror act was carried out is yet to be phantomed.
It would have been a smoot ride for him but thanks to God and the Security operatives.

You might never hear this news again.
Re: Soldier Caught Keeping Explosives In Jos, Arrested by ejikeme(m): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
source....
Re: Soldier Caught Keeping Explosives In Jos, Arrested by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
ejikeme:
source....
I am the source. You would hardly hear this info from any newspaper. Maybe I should open a blog and make it a source.
Re: Soldier Caught Keeping Explosives In Jos, Arrested by shadelek(m): 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
Re: Soldier Caught Keeping Explosives In Jos, Arrested by dharyour93(m): 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
[size=30pt]...[/size]
Re: Soldier Caught Keeping Explosives In Jos, Arrested by ejikeme(m): 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
victorels:

I am the source. You would hardly hear this info from any newspaper. Maybe I should open a blog and make it a source.

****shruggs****
Re: Soldier Caught Keeping Explosives In Jos, Arrested by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 08, 2015
ejikeme:

****shruggs****
Ok.
Re: Soldier Caught Keeping Explosives In Jos, Arrested by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 08, 2015
victorels:
We have a reason to thank God.
A soldier was today caught attempting to keep an explosive davice in a very delicate place in Jos.
The story is underground as usual to make sure people do not panic.
The soldier was said to be a dismissed military personnel but how he got millitary vehicle with which the attempted terror act was carried out is yet to be phantomed.
It would have been a smoot ride for him but thanks to God and the Security operatives.

You might never hear this news again.

Which part of Nigeria is he from

We want to know those against us
Re: Soldier Caught Keeping Explosives In Jos, Arrested by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Which part of Nigeria is he from

We want to know those against us
The police should know that and I don't think they are going to let the public know about it. I am not a law enforcement officer.
Thanks
Re: Soldier Caught Keeping Explosives In Jos, Arrested by morgan22: 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
wat?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari The Forerunner For Change / Goodluck Jonathan Bags Of Rice & Tubers Of Yam In Camera / Topic Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.