Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

Who Enjoys Sex;male Or FEMALE??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Enjoys Sex;male Or FEMALE??? (23582 Views)

Why Am I Always First Initiate Sex With My Partner Despite She Enjoys It Most? / Who Needs More Discipline While Growing Up?the Male Or Female Child? / MALE Or FEMALE Child: Who Is More Expensive To Raise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Enjoys Sex;male Or FEMALE??? by danielmichael(m): 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
I've been on a deep research on dis particular controversial believes that male really do enjoy dis stuff bt since I'm a man I might attribute to that fact bt here is wad I jus discovered;

Men - 10%, Women - 90%, and this is
only per minute. Since women can have
multiple orgasms and enjoy sex for
much, much longer, it means they can
have even more pleasure. Women have
MUCH bigger lust than men... so much so
that women's emotions and attitudes
towards men are linked to the memory of
how good the man makes her feel
physically. And women LOVE their
pleasure. As a man, I have observed
them, and they always seem to be
rubbing themselves, or making
themselves feel comfortable in some
way, even in public...
And it is true that women scream during
sex. When women are in such a state of
pleasure, they release stress, emotions,
insecurities, pain, and who knows what
else. It is the physical and emotional
release they enjoy the most, and it feels
so good they can only scream and
vocalize involuntarily. And when they are
drained of physical and emotional
energy, they will likely have screamed
and/or cried...
And yes, women are more physically
focused than men in this respect; women
love to FEEL things, they like stimulation,
and the workings of their rational mind
are subordinated to these "needs."
Still, the percentage of women who will
have sex at the drop of a hat is rather
low... it takes time to develop a
relationship...
..wad can yu say on dis
Re: Who Enjoys Sex;male Or FEMALE??? by dunkem21(m): 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
Females.

They enjoy it as if dia life depends on it.
Re: Who Enjoys Sex;male Or FEMALE??? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
dunkem21:
Females.

They enjoy it as if dia life depends on it.

shocked

1 Like

Re: Who Enjoys Sex;male Or FEMALE??? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
I think both genders enjoy it in a different way but there are MEN and WOMEN who don't enjoy it much or at all. It depends on the individual in question. S*exuality also changes with age.

1 Like

Re: Who Enjoys Sex;male Or FEMALE??? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
Males
Re: Who Enjoys Sex;male Or FEMALE??? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
firstEVA:
Males

How do you know?
Re: Who Enjoys Sex;male Or FEMALE??? by nanauju(f): 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
Males. Even when they look at an ordinary picture of a semi-clad female, their THING will just rise tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Enjoys Sex;male Or FEMALE??? by SAMBARRY: 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
Well maybe this will explain better

Re: Who Enjoys Sex;male Or FEMALE??? by finofaya: 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
All things being equal, I think its women who enjoy it more. The mere facts that they can go longer and orgas.m longer are dead giveaways.
Re: Who Enjoys Sex;male Or FEMALE??? by dunkem21(m): 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
nanauju:
Males. Even when they look at an ordinary picture of a semi-clad female, their THING will just rise tongue

Women that semi-clad their self nko; the thing no dey scratch them? Is it not to get attention from men?

Women hardly control their urge and have always used them as a willing tool even from the days of potiphar's wife.

Today, women have variety of intimacy gadgets to choose from and some cant do without having a male organ in their handbag. shocked

Some strap it on 2 4 7 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Enjoys Sex;male Or FEMALE??? by ad84ada(m): 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
if the pleasure of sex can be counted as 10, three thrice goes to women and ONLY one goes to men_Homer.
Re: Who Enjoys Sex;male Or FEMALE??? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
The experience of s3x is non comparable, between individuals and between the s3xes. Like comparing a tuna sandwich's experience of being eaten to that of a banana's. There is no standardised unit of measure for both experiences of pleasure; especially as the two have never known any different. Leave it yeah...
Re: Who Enjoys Sex;male Or FEMALE??? by jeffcole(m): 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
nanauju:
Our thing rise doesn't mean we enjoy sex more.. tongue
Re: Who Enjoys Sex;male Or FEMALE??? by lilmax(m): 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
Females
Re: Who Enjoys Sex;male Or FEMALE??? by bosco9: 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
I will say just one thing,if u can decipher it thumbs up. When you scratch your nose with your finger, which gets the excitement? Your nose or your finger? grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Enjoys Sex;male Or FEMALE??? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
bosco9:
I will say just one thing,if u can decipher it thumbs up. When you scratch your nose with your finger, which gets the excitement? Your nose or your finger? grin cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Who Enjoys Sex;male Or FEMALE??? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
Flytefalls:
The experience of s3x is non comparable, between individuals and between the s3xes. Like comparing a tuna sandwich's experience of being eaten to that of a banana's. There is no standardised unit of measure for both experiences of pleasure; especially as the two have never known any different. Leave it yeah...
Good observation. There's no unit of measure, hence no possible way to establish the fact. People are just over-sexed, under-sexed or a blend of both. NL being what it is though, this could be an argument for 34 pages.

1 Like

Re: Who Enjoys Sex;male Or FEMALE??? by iykedare(m): 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
Watching you guys
Re: Who Enjoys Sex;male Or FEMALE??? by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 08, 2015
Me I no dey comment on this kind thread, inexperience dey worry me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Enjoys Sex;male Or FEMALE??? by finofaya: 6:21am On Jan 08, 2015
Flytefalls:

It is possible to know how much someone enjoys it, from their behaviour. Kind of how you can tell who is in more pain between any two random people in who are in pain. You don't need to know what exactly the pain feels like for each person in order to decide. I know its not exact though.
Re: Who Enjoys Sex;male Or FEMALE??? by bosco9: 7:21am On Jan 08, 2015
carefreewannabe:

grin grin grin
Guess you were able to decipher my post, am I right or wrong? wink

1 Like

Re: Who Enjoys Sex;male Or FEMALE??? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 08, 2015
goofyone:

Good observation. There's no unit of measure, hence no possible way to establish the fact. People are just over-sexed, under-sexed or a blend of both. NL being what it is though, this could be an argument for 34 pages.
Exactly. I should open a thread entitled 'My 0rga$m is better than yours" then watch the big d!ks flock to dismiss my assertions.

finofaya:

It is possible to know how much someone enjoys it, from their behaviour. Kind of how you can tell who is in more pain between any two random people in who are in pain. You don't need to know what exactly the pain feels like for each person in order to decide. I know its not exact though.
The amount one person enjoys it is fine. Regarding s3x, there are too many confounders to measure pleasure across the board.
Re: Who Enjoys Sex;male Or FEMALE??? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 08, 2015
bosco9:

cheesy cheesy cheesy. Nice one
Re: Who Enjoys Sex;male Or FEMALE??? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
nanauju:

This Gurl, u look sweet and charming sha. me likey uuuu
Re: Who Enjoys Sex;male Or FEMALE??? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
I pray make any babe agree here o
Re: Who Enjoys Sex;male Or FEMALE??? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
ladies!.....they crave it like chocolate
Re: Who Enjoys Sex;male Or FEMALE??? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
bosco9:

Guess you were able to decipher my post, am I right or wrong? wink

It wasn't difficult. Very funny. smiley
Re: Who Enjoys Sex;male Or FEMALE??? by crackhaus: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
Both men and women enjoy sex, but anyone who tries to argue against the fact that women enjoy it more is either playing, not being sincere, or has never had great sex gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Who Enjoys Sex;male Or FEMALE??? by cococandy(f): 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
Since men are not women and women are not men,no body can actually answer that correctly.

I do know it feels heavenly. Shebi Seun says it ends in a 'heavenly feeling' cheesy
Even Seun knows.

Oya guys over to you.
Re: Who Enjoys Sex;male Or FEMALE??? by bosco9: 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
carefreewannabe:

It wasn't difficult. Very funny. smiley
Yea very funny,but u didn't answer my question. Right or wrong cheesy grin
Re: Who Enjoys Sex;male Or FEMALE??? by Naledi14(f): 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
Women enjoy it more. tongue but men like it more.

3 Likes

Re: Who Enjoys Sex;male Or FEMALE??? by Fkforyou(m): 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
I think it would require a MRI Scan to determine who enjoys it more.......but who go agree make them watch him as he is about to take his babe to "OOOOLANDO" wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) / Reverend Nnaghe Itam & Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22-year Of Marriage / Should I Avoid My Mom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.