Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Jonathan Lagos Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Lagos Rally (2211 Views)

It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC / PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] / Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Lagos Rally by adeswagsdmj(m): 9:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
Just these afternoon my aunty picked part of my guys that would go for pdp rally tomorrow, they would be given money.....

n.b none of them are PDP supporter....My aunt didn't give me because she knows i would not go or i would chop money and not go She calls me Apc member......

The first time am experiencing these rubbish..

To the doubters i stay in lagos oshodi l.g.a.
What would i gain by lying my aunt is a PDP leader.Everyone was pasting PDP poster apart from me.

Modified:They are now in front of my aunty's house wearing that white TAN cloth and registering their name.
The leaders are wearing Green with patches and stripes of white.

Watch and see most people at the rally would be wearing that TAN cloth unlike buhari's rally that majority wear normal cloth.

N.b AM A BONAFIDE SUPPORTER OF CHANGE

lalasticlala, seun, ishilove, mynd44, OAM4J, maclatunji, Ikenna351, Ngwakwe, Afam4eva

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Lagos Rally by dunkem21(m): 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
The cry don start

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lagos Rally by Harrisonn(m): 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
whats this one saying?? are you drunk or what??

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lagos Rally by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
And the thieving government keep spending our hard earned money

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lagos Rally by freshness2020: 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
adeswagsdmj:
Just these afternoon my aunty picked part of my guys that would go for pdp rally tomorrow, they would be given money.....n.b none of them are PDP supporter....My aunt didn't give me because she know i would not go or i would chop money and not go She calls me Apc member......

The first time and experiencing these rubbish..

Ūя̲̅ type is irrelevant for a start! We don't need ♈όϋ at all..
...@bolded, I can see the reason you are towing the lane of Ūя̲̅ illiterate paymaster Buhari!

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lagos Rally by meracool(m): 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
He would Be welcomed because we Lagosians Are Hospitable..

But @ the Polls he would be Massively Voted OUT...

GMB All the Way..!!!

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lagos Rally by alabiyemmy(m): 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Jonathan Lagos Rally by PhockPhockMan: 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
Anything that prevent this empty head from nearing Aso Rock is OK for me.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lagos Rally by eleko1: 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
U aunty dey collect cursed money.That one nor concern me.Patiently waiting for wind of change come MAY,2014 as GMB take over from Jona

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lagos Rally by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Anything that prevent this empty head from nearing Aso Rock is OK for me.
Mr. Phockery how your side? I sympathise with you on the rejection of Jonathan and the entire PDP by the good people of Nigeria. I will be more than happy to see you join the progressive train....

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lagos Rally by ofala(m): 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
From all indications, the present government at the center will stop at nothing to ensure that its sinking ship doesn't disappear at the bottom of the sea....but hear this and take note:

* Expect more empty blackmails from people like Femi Fani Kayode, FFK; whom we all know that'd gotten few crumbs of bread from the GEJ government and is ready to even dance naked in the market square to ensure his masters smile...

* Expect Billions of Nigeria's monies that had been "missing" to start surfacing and here is the interesting part....TAKE the money if they offer you because it is our stolen money BUT make sure you keep you PVC ready to vote for CHANGE....

* Don't expect them to allow you video-record the magic they must be preparing to do Nationwide from 14th Feb, with your smart phones BUT begin now to figure out how you can OUTSMART them on the election dates to ensure you show the World, realtime, video clips of happenings at your polling units (There are strong reasons for this)..

* Ensure you spread reasons why Nigerians should give GMB/OSINBAJO chance to effect desired change we all clamour for; by engaging people who are physically around wherever you are(not just online) with detailed opinion why CORRUPTION alone had kept Nigeria stagnant

****More importantly.... SPREAD THE WORD.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lagos Rally by HzRF(m): 11:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
ofala:
From all indications, the present government at the center will stop at nothing to ensure that its sinking ship doesn't disappear at the bottom of the sea....but hear this and take note:

* Expect more empty blackmails from people like Femi Fani Kayode, FFK; whom we all know that'd gotten few crumbs of bread from the GEJ government and is ready to even dance naked in the market square to ensure his masters smile...

* Expect Billions of Nigeria's monies that had been "missing" to start surfacing and here is the interesting part....TAKE the money if they offer you because it is our stolen money BUT make sure you keep you PVC ready to vote for CHANGE....

* Don't expect them to allow you video-record the magic they must be preparing to do Nationwide from 14th Feb, with your smart phones BUT begin now to figure out how you can OUTSMART them on the election dates to ensure you show the work, realtime, video clips of happenings at your polling units (There are strong reasons for this)..

* Ensure you spread reasons why Nigerians should give GMB/OSINBAJO chance to effect desired change we all clamour for; by engaging people who are physically around wherever you are(not just online) with detailed opinion why CORRUPTION alone had kept Nigeria stagnant

****More importantly.... SPREAD THE WORD.
U mean. Like the way I nd my friend collected iresi aregbe last Aug and vote pdp while my friend voted for LP
don't worry we will do that again
Re: Jonathan Lagos Rally by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 08, 2015
meracool:
He would Be welcomed because we Lagosians Are Hospitable..

But @ the Polls he would be Massively Voted OUT...

GMB All the Way..!!!
Re: Jonathan Lagos Rally by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 08, 2015
It is standard practise for the PDP to use looted funds to hire army of unemployed youths
Re: Jonathan Lagos Rally by gbaskipro: 12:25am On Jan 08, 2015
adeswagsdmj:
Just these afternoon my aunty picked part of my guys that would go for pdp rally tomorrow, they would be given money.....

n.b none of them are PDP supporter....My aunt didn't give me because she knows i would not go or i would chop money and not go She calls me Apc member......

What would i gain by lying my aunt is a PDP leader.Everyone was pasting PDP poster apart from me.

lalasticlala, seun, ishilove,

And how does your fabricated story and lies stop us from voting PDP and GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lagos Rally by gbaskipro: 12:29am On Jan 08, 2015
IbnSultaan:
It is standard practise for the PDP to use looted funds to hire army of unemployed youths

The rally has not started u are shaking. Ok you will know that it's not those crap u did at Rivers, warrior, uyo and calabar. Watch and see Lagos tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lagos Rally by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 08, 2015
adeswagsdmj:

nice white lie..if I was you, I'll be more worried about my command in English. The time you use in hanging around politicians would have been best used in learning of english..thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lagos Rally by SOUNDKING: 12:39am On Jan 08, 2015
I dnt blame you na Gej fault, why them go dey allow mad people dey browse 4 hospital?
Re: Jonathan Lagos Rally by Desola(f): 12:50am On Jan 08, 2015
liberty300:
nice white lie..if I was you, I'll be more worried about my command in English. The time you use in hanging around politicians would have been best used in learning of english..thank me later

Na you suppose worry about your command of English pass. grin

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lagos Rally by Ayobamms: 1:03am On Jan 08, 2015
adeswagsdmj:

liberty300:
nice white lie..if I WAS you, I'll be more worried about my command in English. The time you use in hanging around politicians would have been best used in learning of english..thank me later

See as error dey correct error... smh! Students of PEJ on point...
Re: Jonathan Lagos Rally by lilbazy(m): 1:36am On Jan 08, 2015
You can't even spell your president's name correctly and you are creating a thread...smh

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lagos Rally by donphilopus: 1:58am On Jan 08, 2015
Desola:

I tire o cheesy grin
Re: Jonathan Lagos Rally by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
Desola:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Lagos Rally by cyril10(m): 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:

Please just shut up and speak only what you know to be the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Promises / The Real Deal Between GEJ, Diezani And Tunde Ayeni Concerning The Sale Of NITEL / Opinion: Isn't It About Time Buhari Officially Dropped The Title, 'General'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.