Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

The Hypocrisy Of World Leaders And International Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Of World Leaders And International Media (531 Views)

What The International Media Is Saying About Biafra / Again Buhari Disappoints Nigerians, International Media - September 30 2015 / The International Media On Buhari’s Certificate Saga, Lessons To The Our Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocrisy Of World Leaders And International Media by Rich4god(m): 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
Today, there were two major incident. The killing of about 12pple in France by unknwn gun men and the killing of about 30pple in Yemen by a suicide bomber. The whole world leaders, from Europe to Arab nations to the US, all of them condemed the shootings in France. Even the international media made the news their "breaking news" all through today, even as am typing this.
But the incident in Yemen was sidelined. Nobody has condemed the attack, no media is showing what followed up after the attack. Aljazeera, France24, CNN, name them. All just focused on France even though the death toll in Yemen is greater. Does it mean that it was cows and goats that were killed in Yemen. Just thinking.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of World Leaders And International Media by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
All animal are born equal but some are more equal than the others by Obafemi Awolowo
Re: The Hypocrisy Of World Leaders And International Media by LRNZH(m): 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
All animal are born equal but some are more equal than the others by Obafemi Awolowo

I thought that was George Orwell.

Awolowo is a great man anyway.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of World Leaders And International Media by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
LRNZH:

I thought that was George Orwell.

Awolowo is a great man anyway.
hahahahaha jonsing
Re: The Hypocrisy Of World Leaders And International Media by Proxy001(m): 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
I think the difference between the French and yemenese incidents is that such attacks are allien to the West. I.e it rarely occurs but its a reoccurring decimal in the middle east.

(1) (Reply)

Apc / 015 Election: My Hope Is In God & Nigerians — Jonathan / Gunmen Invade John Oyegun’s Abuja Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.