Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Greeting Pastor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Greeting Pastor (912 Views)

Jealous Husband Killed Teenage Moped Rider After Using His Phone At The Wheel / New Year Greeting And Information About Anomalies / Cheating Wife: Man Mauls Wife For Cheating With Pastor! (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Greeting Pastor by oludashmi(f): 1:05am On Jan 08, 2015
A jealous husband, Abimbola Olorode, has been accused of beating up his wife, Comfort, to sustain serious injuries on her face after she stopped to greet her pastor in the church premises.

She described her husband as a very possessive man who had physically abused her countless times as a result of jealousy and would not allow her speak with any man.

“My man used to be the best husband any woman would want to have when I met him in 1999. His behavior at that time made me to fall in love with him and also invest in him financially, supporting him through his undergraduate studies. But he changed since 2008 when he got a job.

“This is not the first time he is beating me. Even my children are not safe with him. He accuses me of all sorts of things, yet he has not caught me with any man. I know he cheats on me with various women, but I don’t complain.

“This latest incident was as a result of the issues he had with his former church. He was made the youth leader of the church, but had to leave the church because he was accused of dating several women in the church including the pastor’s wife.”

"I was coming from the market on Saturday and stopped by to greet the pastor. My husband appeared from nowhere, started beating me, abusing me and smashed my forehead with a stone he picked from the ground,” she said.

Countering her allegation, Abimbola said his wife's long nails are responsible for the injury on her face, not him. He also claimed to still love his wife and mother of his children and would like the matter forgotten as families from both parties have delved into the issue.

“I would not want to start saying things that I would regret later, just because of this little misunderstanding. There is no evidence that I am responsible for the injuries on her face. She injured herself with her fixed nails when she fell while running away from the church. Marriage disputes are supposed to be resolved amicably without much publicity.”

“She has not heard from anybody that I have any child outside wedlock. She stood by me and I assisted her also, which is normal among couples. She is the mother of my children and I still love her. She is only being suspicious. I don’t want my home to break,” he said.

Check out what their pastor said here - http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/jealous-husband-beats-wife-for-greeting-pastor/

Re: Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Greeting Pastor by naturally: 4:59am On Jan 08, 2015
Eeya

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Over A Hangover With Less Stress / NIGERIAN YOUTHS!!! What Have You Done To #Save_NobleEyisi? / Benefits Of Character And Etiquette Training For Children And Teenagers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.