Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Wireless Pay Tv Card Splitter 3 View On 1 Pay Card At The Same Time - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Wireless Pay Tv Card Splitter 3 View On 1 Pay Card At The Same Time (6168 Views)

Using A TV Card With A Laptop / Is It Possible To Use A TV Card On A Laptop? / Help On How To Install Extra Harddisk As Slave And Problem On Tv-card: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wireless Pay Tv Card Splitter 3 View On 1 Pay Card At The Same Time by chacher(m): 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2008
this is a wireless smartcard who will only work together with the master unit and an original pay smartcard. this is power through the card reader. this supports digital satelliete, terrestrial and cable tv. with this you can pay one pay-tv card and joints many tv with no cable. you pay on hitv and u watch all the sport channel at once on diff tv's. this device work with dstv hitv and all pay tv card. 3 view on 1 payment card. call abiola on 08033776944 08023036640
Re: Wireless Pay Tv Card Splitter 3 View On 1 Pay Card At The Same Time by DoubleN(m): 2:41am On Dec 17, 2008
Can you explain better?
Re: Wireless Pay Tv Card Splitter 3 View On 1 Pay Card At The Same Time by chacher(m): 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2008
it is a card reader that has 3 universal card plastic. u will put the original card in the reader and put the 3 universal plastic in your decoder and autumatically it will see the the original cards. and on each decoder u can change your channel
Re: Wireless Pay Tv Card Splitter 3 View On 1 Pay Card At The Same Time by profits1: 11:57pm On Dec 19, 2008
How much? and do you sale face to face or only online?
Re: Wireless Pay Tv Card Splitter 3 View On 1 Pay Card At The Same Time by ekans2008: 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2008
Its just 30,000 naira and its face to face
Re: Wireless Pay Tv Card Splitter 3 View On 1 Pay Card At The Same Time by iwave: 3:28am On Jan 03, 2009
Hi,dear friend,Here i got a news from one India customer, he told us conax and irdeto work well with our wireless card splitters .So in order to expand our market, we decide to distribute our samples all over the world in a lower price in this month ,In Nigeria, we just charge you USD 70 for two cards(including the DHL fees).If you are interested in our cards, please feel free to contact me. My yahoo messenger is handyemily@yahoo.com.

Re: Wireless Pay Tv Card Splitter 3 View On 1 Pay Card At The Same Time by iwave: 3:30am On Jan 03, 2009
Hi, we sell wireless card splitter, it is cheap in price, super in quality,if you are interested in it, we can chat on msn, my msn is handyemily@yahoo.com

Re: Wireless Pay Tv Card Splitter 3 View On 1 Pay Card At The Same Time by EKENEA(m): 12:44pm On May 19, 2009
@chcher and iwave,

I have three(3) decoders, is it possible to watch them in five different rooms with your system.and what is the speed of your system ( distance it will cover).
Re: Wireless Pay Tv Card Splitter 3 View On 1 Pay Card At The Same Time by iwave: 2:24am On May 20, 2009
Hi,Ekenea, if the distance for those 3 decoders within 30 meters,then it will work well with our system.
Re: Wireless Pay Tv Card Splitter 3 View On 1 Pay Card At The Same Time by abutec: 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2009
i need this pay tv ,how can i get it
Re: Wireless Pay Tv Card Splitter 3 View On 1 Pay Card At The Same Time by abutec: 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2009
i want to no ,the we need buster for it
Re: Wireless Pay Tv Card Splitter 3 View On 1 Pay Card At The Same Time by dipo2much(m): 6:22am On Dec 13, 2009
30k. for wetin
Re: Wireless Pay Tv Card Splitter 3 View On 1 Pay Card At The Same Time by mjay(m): 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2009
I got one i want to sell @ a give away price ( i hardly use it) I actually bought it for 35k.  come pick it for 25k if ure interested, first come first served ooo. 07041471644

(1) (Reply)

Browse With Your Computer Using Your Android Phone As A Modem Through USB Cord / How To Use MTN Night Data During The Day 24 Hours On PC? / Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera Browser?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.