Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture (44882 Views)

The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments / The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" / Best Way To Control Exam Malpractice In Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by ednut1(m): 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
make una judge dis case o . was in a banks training skul. 25 of us. 4 from convenant, 4 from babcock, first class from UI, unilag, uniben oau futo . i was d only unilorin. wen we ended the programme. first was from convenant. second and third babcock. private uni guys must be really dull abi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
SirHouloo:
Just the truth.
it cant be d truth
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by alentyno: 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
just like this one

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by MevsU(m): 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
[quote author=mesoade post=29603446] Yabaleft things[/quote

May it be to you as you wish for others
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by mesoade(m): 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
[quote author=MevsU post=29612936][/quote] it was meant to be sarcastic
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by discusant: 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
lol!! true anyway.
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
Funny lol
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by sexymoma(f): 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
Yabatech Own Worse
That school fit destroy person career grin
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by juliusocean(m): 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
funny
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by jingh(f): 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
any feat someone pull for private universities make d person cum try am for federal.
e go flop
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Maczeelly(m): 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
60% true
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by koligs: 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
Vince77:
Are their exams that easy for real?

there must be somefin wrong with ur head 2 believe that

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by ikombe: 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
Chai my ribs don crack grin
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by ikombe: 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
sexymoma:
Yabatech Own Worse
lmao grin
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
Seriously!? You've got to be kidding me.
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by lonelydora: 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
Just the simply truth.
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by billcosby: 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
u wicked
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Walexsammy(m): 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
Swizdoe:
This is nothing but an exaggeration.
For an example some federal universities set multiple-choice questions for their students up to the final year.
Judging based on this is pure fallacy.
...........my dear, u can tell us the names of the schools, cuz in my own skul, there's nufin like multiple-choice questions. Buh I no some state schools dat are guilty of dat

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by sexymoma(f): 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
ikombe:
lmao grin
Im telling you...You can't sit with your course mate in an exam hall o, Their question be like
A... Define economics as (A) as a social science, (b)According to Abraham licon (c) According to your Lecturer grin
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by moscobabs(m): 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
op please show us the diffirent btw Fedral and State universities oo
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
Blogunlaitan:
NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE Chevron Nigeria,Stanbic IBTC Bank,Amec Oil and Gas,Etisalat Nigeria,Nigeria Fire Service,Nigeria Breweries Recruiment is on call 09027134880 to start applying
And how come u don't av job yet?

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Superstar007(m): 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
Lool! grin
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
4 once lemme jus blame d mod DAT brought dis to FP

In oda news

GREATEST UNIBEN
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Harmvirus(f): 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
cheesy kinda true

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Guyman02: 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
Blogunlaitan:
NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE Chevron Nigeria,Stanbic IBTC Bank,Amec Oil and Gas,Etisalat Nigeria,Nigeria Fire Service,Nigeria Breweries Recruiment is on call 09027134880 to start applying

Agbero Ocho Passenger!

Back to the gist, thats why with the level of expulsion students still go into the exam hall with 'chokes', one student in my Federal school who spent the night writing notes on the ceiling fan at the exam hall broke his neck when the invigilator decided to put on the fan due to the heat and he was desperately following the increasing speed of the fan to copy what he wrote there as that was his last hope until his neck snapped. grin grin grin
I will advise him to go and look for a private university next time.
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by gurunlocker: 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
Slonge2:
blame jonathan..

vote change, vote buhari..

wharay... many are mad but few are roaming

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Ochibaisik(m): 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
Click this-http:///scmAxl
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Guyman02: 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
sexymoma:
Yabatech Own Worse

We respected students who came in as Direct Entry from Yabatech and Federal Poly Nasarawa in my Federal University in the Engineering dept, their heads dey hot and they made us look like kindergarten in my 200 level.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

~Jokers Offtopic Classic Bar House / Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) / When Government Says Teachers Must Wear Uniform (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.