Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture (44879 Views)

The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments / The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" / Best Way To Control Exam Malpractice In Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by slydog(m): 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
I graduated with 3.93 in a private university in Nigeria and made 4.14 in Uniport and won the Tony Elumelu foundation for best graduating student in MSc, Economics.

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Eladua(m): 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
That is a bloody lie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by adedayourt(m): 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
Na y dem dey produce 1st class like sey na puffpuff dem dey make

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by ketiy77: 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
shocked
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by hectorswag(m): 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
I wan laugh die! grin

God punish dat lecturer wey give me dat kind question.
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Kreamie(m): 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
LMAOOOOOOO! It's never that bad now..Ahn ahn grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by LSA: 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
This is so untrue, I remembered while in Babcock, NUC actually said we should drop our standard that its too high.

4 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Appswheel(m): 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
Not true.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by remmat(f): 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
i finished from babcock ....sure u r joking right?lol

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by ezekiel131(m): 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
blood of God! I dont even know where to start from. grin
uniben hm
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by steve308(m): 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
so true
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by PrinceMario(m): 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
ednut1:
make una judge dis case o . was in a banks training skul. 25 of us. 4 from convenant, 4 from babcock, first class from UI, unilag, uniben oau futo . i was d only unilorin. wen we ended the programme. first was from convenant. second and third babcock. private uni guys must be really dull abi
See your life..."was in a banks". Truly a unilorin product.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by PrinceMario(m): 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
ednut1:
make una judge dis case o . was in a banks training skul. 25 of us. 4 from convenant, 4 from babcock, first class from UI, unilag, uniben oau futo . i was d only unilorin. wen we ended the programme. first was from convenant. second and third babcock. private uni guys must be really dull abi
See your life..."was in a banks".you're truly a unilorin product.

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by sexymoma(f): 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
Guyman02:

We respected students who came in as Direct Entry from Yabatech and Federal Poly Nasarawa in my Federal University in the Engineering dept, their heads dey hot and they made us look like kindergarten in my 200 level.
Lol.. grin
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Eladua(m): 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
ednut1:

Pls tell them coz they always feel they are smarter, pls go to kpmg, covenant and babcock are more than any school there, when i wrote kpmg test plenty first class from ds fed uni were there yet they couldn't pass d test, so what is the point of it all.
It is not anybody's fault that ur lecturer decided to wicked you, have u ever seen anyone that studied abroad and come back wiv 2.2 not to talk of third class, so wat does that tell you, its ur school not anyone 's fault

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Jakeattah(m): 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
federal university is really strict and the standard of education is higher than private universities... its a fact...

weda those from private unis accept or not... its just the fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
Halla to all Federal and State Schools..! We are the best.!
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Eladua(m): 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
remmat:
i finished from babcock ....sure u r joking right?lol

Yes he is joking, unfortunate beings, i jus uploaded a pic of bu past qstn, waiting for one of them to solve it

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Jedidahpeace: 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
@Eddiegate, I disagree with you absolutely. I have attached a copy of BME 411 my student sat for some years ago. Pls, find any students in the Federal Universities that can solve the problems.

Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by tlops(m): 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
I thought NL is a forum where people can share useful information on... why am I banned for sharing the happening in Paris terror attack? I live in Paris and I want people to see how insurgence is dealt with here so we can do the same in Nigeria...
pls help beg MOD to unban me!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2084193/terror-paris-suspects-involved-hostage

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by ruffplay: 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
True Talk
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by InvincibleMe(m): 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
ds nt true..... Proudly bu student.
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by amokeme(f): 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
Just wondering when this private uni/federal uni will stop undecided

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Originalsly: 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
Swizdoe:
This is nothing but an exaggeration.
For an example some federal universities set multiple-choice questions for their students up to the final year.
Judging based on this is pure fallacy.
What is wrong with multiple choice questions in final year exams? At such level the options all seem correct. Now I want to believe you graduated from Babcock!
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by SammieRexx(m): 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
dis thread jst d make me laugh............but I know for sure dat d standard in Fed Uni is more than dat of private Uni
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
Eladua:
That is a bloody lie

Now dis makes it more true...lol
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by lekkie073(m): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
ednut1:
how do j know they came first second and third? Na u mark am? cool
They only fit DAT position because they know the management of such banks cool
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by DONFASZY(m): 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hahahahh

Thats why aje butter pikin no no anytin...
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Gistdutch: 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
Blogunlaitan:
NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE Chevron Nigeria,Stanbic IBTC Bank,Amec Oil and Gas,Etisalat Nigeria,Nigeria Fire Service,Nigeria Breweries Recruiment is on call 09027134880 to start applying
SCAM ALERT
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Ekeke1(m): 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
Its a big lie. It attend a private school. Pls say wat u knw. Haba
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
I wonder when dis comparison will stop...
Na my fault say u no fit afford private school?!

In the meantime,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

~Jokers Offtopic Classic Bar House / Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) / When Government Says Teachers Must Wear Uniform (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.