Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,012 members, 7,852,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:24 PM

Some Questions For The DSS! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Questions For The DSS! (531 Views)

APC Senator, Shehu Sani Speaks On The Arrest Of Judges By The DSS, Gives Buhari / Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable / SHOCKING: Governor Mimiko Disgraced And Treated Like A Criminal By The DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Questions For The DSS! by yasaa(m): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2015
SOME QUESTIONS FOR THE DSS!!!

In as much as I don't want to comment on this cheap campaign of calumny some questions do not have to be left unanswered.

One. Base on the facts that Marilyn Orgar presented in her press conference, Is there any business with APC multiple member registration and INEC that could affect the conduct of 2015 general election?

Secondly, does the APC planned to hack INEC database or have they hacked it already?

Can the DSS also display to the media the forensic items they used in finding out their fabricated clone facts?

And can the DSS also explain to Nigerians what happened to a truck that was caught with full load of ballot papers here in Darazo LG of Bauchi State which was said to be already thumb printed in favour of the ruling party?

Last but not the least, is our DSS forensic team (if there is any) so bad and ineffective that it took them almost two months before displaying their so-called evidence to a press conference?

Until the DSS provide answers to all my questions, I dare say Marilyn Orgar is and she remains a big time fool. And if she or any of her personnel is reading this, I put it to her that she is an epic slowpoke, a disgrace to the worldwide intelligence community. Too bad for her and her sponsors because they cannot fool Nigerians anyway!
Re: Some Questions For The DSS! by Ngwakwe: 10:59am On Jan 08, 2015
Just proceed to court where you can better challenge DSS.

The opposition wants Nigerians to use the court for answers to every question hence my advice.

***Edited: I have changed my mind, let me contribute a little.

There is a threat out there by APC to form a parallel government if they presumably lost in not-so-convincing style.

What will justify this conviction and accusations by APC against INEC and PDP will be presented from this so-called data centre hence the illegalities done there are ticking time bomb to peaceful existence of this country.

I know from the tone of this opinion editorial, the author has been deceived beyond redemption and no amount of explanation can suffice.
Re: Some Questions For The DSS! by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 08, 2015
Thank God for the DSS. (Them sabi work).

(1) (Reply)

Apc / Obasanjo Defects To APC? / Why Did The Administration Of GEJ Decide To Put Election On Feb 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.