Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] (88155 Views)

6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC / Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) / PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
dunkem21:
O! boy, see mammoth crowd.

GEJ till 2019.
is dat d best shot gej can derive frm 25millon population,i bet this crowd are nt upto 2000.lets calculate 2000 out of 25millon,wer r d remaining 24,800,000
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by onatisi(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
udemzyudex:
play the fool and fool them all....

#GEJ

intelligent people don't go about making noise and insulting people so that they can be notice..

#JIMI4LAGOS
gej has changed the face of pdp politics. Many of the problems pdp faced was caused by obj ,obj was brute,unyeilding,stubborn,impatient,victimising and lastly but not the least arrogant party leader. He believed whatever he says is final,that was why obj was always meddling in the affairs of state governors which cumulated in the impeachment of 4 state governors . But this time around ,no governor ship aspirant that lost the party ticket can or has accused gej of imposing a candidate of his choice. Secondly,gej political enemies mistook his silence for stupidity and clumsiness ,but behind those cool eyes ,lies a very sharp,smart and calculating brain,who understand the rudiments of power in silence and observation. Now that gej opponents have exhausted all their arsenals and tactics ,gej is just bringing out his . I don't think gej visited the oba of lagos,if he didn't that means a lot in political circle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Isinimibo: 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
mostfavoured:
GEJ till 2019 Shikina
you must be high on a dangerous weed if u think many of we yorubas will follow dat thief called tinubu who is misleading gullible illiterates like you.
Never in your life should you use ur personal opinion to generalise credible yorubas like us and not omo ale like tinubu and u his boys

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by nigerianvenom(m): 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
On behalf of members moving train like tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, xcolanto, Sunnybobo3, biafranqueen, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, babyosisi, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire, taharqa, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci,
I welcome you to PROJECT NIGERIA.

we gladly welcome her into the fold.
we dont want to go back to an era were we had to queue to buy common milk.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by onatisi(m): 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hardetayour:
Weak? I don hear u sir. Shun sir! Make una share 21bn reach my side o.
atiku was ur best bet. He is 100 times better than bububuhari. He would have caused real problems for pdp.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by HzRF(m): 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hardetayour:
LOL. I don't know where u get ur news bro. I get breadcrumbs where I am and its 90percent correct. I'm a Lagosian, pure blood. My grandma is an Iyaoloja in her own division, aint naming names cheesy. I'm not saying I know people BUT I know people in this Lagos state. So maybe cos u just hear am for busstop sey na PDP dem wan vote for, good for them. If other states dey shake. Lagos stand gidigba
Are they up to a million

If not stop stop deceiving ursef

I knw grassroots politicians in elder fakayode e.t.c
They themselves open up that Lagos is not going to be as business as usual for APC
If u I comment base on gossip
Keep deceiving ursef

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Popemax(m): 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
abrahamsom:

Yea, exactly. He will be the first incubent president since 1999 that will lose convincingly even in his own state. Great surprise indeed!!!
you're a joke

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Isinimibo: 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
The Master has arrived to tell Lagosian not to fear, GEJ MAN OF THE PEOPLE CARRY GO.
publisher:
Pictures were taken just about GEJ's arrival at Tafawa Balewa Square Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by HzRF(m): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
onatisi:
atiku was ur best bet. He is 100 times better than bububuhari. He would have caused real problems for pdp.
Sound it

They are illiterates being lead by illiterates (GMB, Tinubu)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
D9ty7:

Welldone, the voice of the yorubas. When did you get the appointment to speak for us?
loz but thats the truth
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Isinimibo: 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
Yess oooooo
knightsTempler:
GEJ till Buhari produce his certificate

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by pamcode(m): 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
maestroferddi:
Good decision.

Although Jonathan is human with frailties, but he is sincere and honest. He means well for Nigeria.

We believe in him to take us to the next level.
i agree bros i listened to what he had to say and also had the opportunity of reading some of his achievements He tried to be fair to him

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by onatisi(m): 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
HzRF:

Sound it

They are illiterates being lead by illiterates (GMB, Tinubu)
bros believe me,if it was atiku vs gej ,even pdp members and supporters will find it difficult to choose. But gej vs bububhari is obvious and the difference is clear that gej is 96% better buhari. But imagine ,how can a serious political party be led by a drug addict,no wonder they chose a cattle rearer as their presidential candidate .

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Olaolufred(m): 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
customized13:
I am currently at Maryland too and I say you are being biased.

I CAN'T ARGUE WHERE YOU ARE WITH YOU.

BUT I MENTIONED:
1. IYANA OWORO WHERE THE TOUTS SEEMS STRANDED WITH THEIR BROKEN DOWN BUS.
2. GBAGADA AT ATUNRASE ESTATE GATE WHERE THEY ARE CHASING A CAR DRIVING INTO A CLOSE BY FILLING STATION.
THEY WERE SHOUTING AS IF THEY VE NOT BEEN SETTLED WELL.
3. MARYLAND WHERE OTHER FACES OF HARDENED AREA BOYS WERE SPOTTED.

WHILE I DO AGREE THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORTS EBELLE WITHOUT INDUCEMENT, THERE ARE MANY OTHERS PAID TO BE AMONG THE CROWD TODAY.

THAT YOU PASSED THROUGH MARY ACTUALLY DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE PERMANENTLY THERE WAITING FOR ALL TO SEE THEM.
MY SEEING THEM IS BY CHANCE, IMPROMPTU.
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by ishiamu(m): 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
nigerianvenom:

we gladly welcome her into the fold.
we dont want to go back to an era were we had to queue to buy common milk.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by olabukola: 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
Keneking:
Has he gone or is he still in TBS.

"Any country that does not obey a rule of law is a jungle"..GEJ

Pls which country was he referring to?
Maybe the country GMB will rule

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Bellfun(m): 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
40 days to presidential elections. If you're voting
remember this factors;
1. The chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing $20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts(...we are on top of the situation!)
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Power outage
12. Selling of Nepa
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills
15. ASUU & poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella's oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy

And many more..... #‎enoughsaid‬
do the needful,

vote wisely, vote for change, vote Apc, vote buhari/osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by ideology(m): 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hahahahahahahaha

On the contrary o.

Azzzin!

I just had a talk with him and undecided undecided the earlier I get my facts straight, the better.

But your vote is for GEJ?
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by j4sure(m): 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
johnmartus:
90% of this crowds are ibo and ijaw we yoruba reject jonathan from the bottom of our heart
SAYS WHO?

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Agudapo: 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
johnmartus:
90% of this crowds are ibo and ijaw we yoruba reject jonathan from the bottom of our heart

speak for yourself...am yoruba and I support GEJ...fallacy

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Agudapo: 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
Bellfun:
remember this factors;
1. The chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing $20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts(...we are on top of the situation!)
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Power outage
12. Selling of Nepa
15. ASUU & poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
20. Kerosene subsidy

And many more..... #‎enoughsaid‬
do the needful,

vote wisely, vote for change, vote Apc, vote buhari/osinbajo

vote change..hmnnnnn...but what is the change? what has Apc got to offer and how? tell me one thing...may be I may have a change of heart. Based on campaign manifesto, Apc only keep saying they wanto provide 20k jobs in each state but ALL I ASK IS HOW , HOW HOW?..someone should explain

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by pamcode(m): 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
SwagForce1:

Me too, bro. The past administrations saw the military as the real threat and so they deliberately refuse to equip the military(only training and equiping their brigade of guards). Now the real threat came in the form of boko haram and Jonathan had equip the military from scratch and this does not happen over night. I would rather side with this government. I am voting PDP.
exactly #GeJ till a better opponent comes

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by egbetokuns(m): 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
Bayswater:
If a man that the APC rats said his popularity is dwindling can still pull this mammoth crowd, I wonder the kind of crowd he would pull if his ratings go up.

E be like say APC don enter one chance for Lagos this time o.

My brother no deceive ursef. That crowd u see na combine frm all Sw state. Ekiti. Ondo oyo osun ogun nd lagos. Den mobilised dem. My friend came frm osun to dis campaign so it's Sw affairs no be for lagos only. Let's wait for Feb. Must let u knw APC are more organise than PDP. Why GEJ blame opposition for MEND. I'm so ashamed of our govt

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Lilimax(f): 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
On behalf of members moving train like tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, xcolanto, Sunnybobo3, biafranqueen, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, babyosisi, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire, taharqa, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci,
I welcome you to PROJECT NIGERIA.
My peeps smiley I hail o!

4 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by ozo13(m): 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
johnmartus:
I was finking abt d same thing
Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by bolliejay(m): 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
remember this factors;
1. The chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Power outage
12. Selling of Nepa
15. ASUU & poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
20. Kerosene subsidy

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
seriousspy:
The crowd at the Lagos Countdown was more than this sef... #GEJ until FeBuhari. Nuff said cool

Ebe ano
[size=18pt]GEJ till Buhari recites 6 times table without looking at the back of 20 leaves exercise book [/size]

6 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by okechukwu3: 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
Enugu turn to produce their crowd as GEJ visits Tomorrow, GEJ ride on

4 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by bolliejay(m): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
CHANGE IN 2015

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by jide333(m): 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
And how much did apc pay to the people that attended their rally? your comment is irrelevant though...

RICHIEBOI1:
whats massive about this crowd? i wonder how much they where paid to attend d rally. grin

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by annurhaske(m): 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
#gmb2015.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] by 2kris(m): 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
johnmartus:
that is y confusion and backwardness will never leave u guys.the same obasanjo wey una reject na him una dey beg mak him jion apc gang of drug traffikers,arms dealers 419ners etc.yorubas be ready for anoda four year of neglect

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Ekiti Youths Hail Tinubu As He Arrives APC Campaign Grounds (VIDEO) / Lord Lugard Footbridge Kaduna: 116 Years After (Photos, Video) / David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.