Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) (47839 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Baby Who Was Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend. Photos / Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos / Aisha Buhari Visits Mbaka In Enugu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
All Progressive Congress (APC) candidate General Muhammadu Buhari paid a visit to the royal – The OLU of Warri today January 8th, 2015.

He also visited Ogoniland.

Photo credit – Dele Momodu/Instagram

http://olorisupergal.com/general-muhammadu-buhari-visits-the-olu-of-warri-see-picture-inside/

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
pitching tent incase of incasity. But all this wan no mean him go win election ooo

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by AutosBay(m): 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
Take it easy GMB. GEJ Till Boko Boys say them don tire.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by justi4jesu(f): 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
Good for him. He should allow this Election to be free and fair, thats my only concern.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by ORACLE1975(m): 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
GOD BLESS THE PEOPLE GENERAL....SAI BUHARI.

203 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by greatdeal1408: 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
the change is here.

vote wisely

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by Skillz02(m): 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
Politics hv taken over nairaland, well change is possible

#GMB2015

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
Weselion:
pitching tent incase of incasity. But all this wan no mean him go win election ooo
Even if he visit Melchizedek
ORACLE1975:
King of salem has already anoint GMB SAI BUHARI..
With Groundnut oil maybe.

GMB won't won't bring the change we need.

Jonathan has fallen our hands really but GMB will fall both our hands and legs and pull them out from their sockets.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by seunmsg(m): 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
GMB crossing all T's and doting all I's. No stone will be left unturned and the message will be taking to all corners of Nigeria. Change must come in 2015. Buhari/Osinbajo all the way.

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by Collynzo9: 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
Why is the place so dark?
FeBuhari :
Failure
Engulfs
Buhari

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sai Buhari till Jonathan learns how to run a decent campaign.

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by lacasa: 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
I av to give it to the Campaign committee for this nationalistic approach to the aso villa seat.

No divisive attacks by the DSS, image mimicking nor hogwash accusations by the GEJ team of PdP

The harsh reality is that Nigerians have accepted Buhari and Osibanjo and kept them close to heart.

I thought it wldnt be as successful as I'm seeing outside the North bt alas, Amaechi is truly a man of conviction

APC will beat PdP in the next polls, quote me!

#votenSupportaProgressive Nigeria
#voteGMB/PYO Feb 14
#Shame to Thieves & BokoHaram Govt

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by lacasera14(m): 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
it's alright
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by Alphaoscar: 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
That is our incoming President !!! This wind of change is blowing everywhere like harmattan.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by Alphaoscar: 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
Change

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by Alphaoscar: 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
Team GMB/PYO

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by englishmart(m): 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
he's welcome to Olu.
But I don't know if he will be welcomed to Aso rock

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by asodeboyede(m): 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved
with compassion on them, because they fainted, and
were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd.
Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly
is plenteous, but the labourers are few;
Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he
will send forth labourers into his harvest.
TELL SOMEBODY......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by Samchelsea(m): 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
Touring southern states without any problem but when other aspirants visits the north you'll unleash your boko boys on them
Sai JONATHAN
Kai FAILbuhari

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by GovWahala: 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
Old Frail Grandpa stop disturbing urself!
GEJ till 2019!!! APShit will dis-band themselves after loosing woefully next month. I just pray buhari don't have heart attack.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by LagosBoi2(m): 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
He was well received!

Vote GMB!!

SAI BUHARI!!!

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by dridowu: 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
Blogunlaitan:
NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE Chevron Nigeria,Stanbic IBTC Bank,Amec Oil and Gas,Etisalat Nigeria,Nigeria Fire Service,Nigeria Breweries Recruiment is on call 09027134880 to start applying
na only u b d HR 4 all ds company ? guy u no try at all. Anyway i fit apply 4 my grandmother ? Mr scammer welldone Nitwit
@topic, countdown to Feb 14 2015 when CHANGE will be deliver.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by dridowu: 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
Samchelsea:
Touring southern states without any problem but when other aspirants visits the north you'll unleash your boko boys on them
@bolded, with all ds little kid allegation, he was not arrested talkless of prosecution . Who is deceiving you ? Buhari or FG ?

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by Samchelsea(m): 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
dridowu:
@bolded, with all ds little kid allegation, he was not arrested talkless of prosecution . Who is deceiving you ? Buhari or FG ?
what will arrest him is on the way

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by Rilwayne001: 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
smiley

[size=15pt] OP change the topic to "Nigeria President Visits The OLu of Warri" [/size] cool smiley

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by TunjiMsp: 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
englishmart:
he's welcome to Olu.
But I don't know if he will be welcomed to Aso rock
that's already his home, wait and see.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by chymystique(f): 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
Buhari is just deceiving himself. I won't even be suprised if he goes on pilgrimage to Jerusalem tomorrow. undecided ....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by Acidosis(m): 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
Even if you visit Satan, you won't get my vote.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by TunjiMsp: 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
Truly a General, not afraid to take the battle to the enemy's territory, I'm sure PdP members are peeing in their pants

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by omenka(m): 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
Meanwhile, some place else... Some dudes got a leper treatment!

80 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory / Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) / Yakubu Dogara Holds Thanksgiving Service For His New Position As Speaker (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.