Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

I Vow To Do More..gej - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Vow To Do More..gej (601 Views)

Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again / Mass Sack: NLC, TUC Vow To Cripple Banking Sector / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Vow To Do More..gej by smsshola(m): 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
If you are watching the PDP presidential flagoff as I am then look properly at the stand above you will see a caption " I vow to do more " most of the people speaking none as been able to tell the crowd what the presidential intend to do more even the president. please am asking now what is it GEJ intend to do more..if for six years will live under illusion of promises promises and most of the development on paper..
Re: I Vow To Do More..gej by TrishaP(f): 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
The thing tire me. I rest my case on this one.
Re: I Vow To Do More..gej by elantraceey(f): 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
same thing Gov. Oshomole said before he was re-elected but now he did nothing and the whole of Edo state is cursing him.
Re: I Vow To Do More..gej by abatajjvii: 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
oga for room place in front page for men to deliberate.

he plans to do more of the squandering of the reserve fund

more corruption

more ogogoro

more indomie brains like doyin okupe
Re: I Vow To Do More..gej by Baawaa(m): 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
To do more havocs grin grin grin angry angry grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin
Re: I Vow To Do More..gej by TunjiMsp: 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
To do more of nothing grin
Re: I Vow To Do More..gej by buchichukwu69: 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
TO DO MORE MISMANAGEMENT AND CORRUPTION, ABI?

(1) (Reply)

For Those Parading Fake INEC Registered Votes / Buhari On Marble / Gov. Kwankwaso Appoints A Christain Femaleacting Chief Judge For Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.