Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,800 members, 7,848,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 05:16 PM

Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS. (26377 Views)

Fashola Commissions Solar PP Donated By Japan In Abuja / Aregbesola Commissions 3 Blocks Of Classrooms / Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
Firefire:

Vote wisely, Vote for the future of your children, Vote Change.

Igba Otun ti de si Ipinle Eko

Lagos has left people with Jimi Agbaje's mentality behind......a person that still believes that Lagos economy will collapse without monthly handout from Abuja is not fit for the post of a Lagos governor.

8 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS. by steve308(m): 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
good work
Re: Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS. by dytbabe: 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Not like some of the areas there have had light for years oo

*i seal my lip oo*

Fashola has tried in his own way, we can't a govt that can do everything at once
Re: Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS. by Newkidoo(m): 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
This Man is the president Nigeria wants!!
This MAN WILL SOON BE THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!!

APC is working!

Eko o ni baje ooo

and that foolish bode george has the guts to say Fashola is not working!!
A man that is meant to be in jail.. Nonsense..

GOD bless Nigeria
Re: Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS. by ajebuter(f): 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
The only APC guy I really admire and respect.

I'm sure he will break away from frog eye Tinubu one day.

No decent person should associate with that frog faced ugly old man.
Re: Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS. by temitope23(m): 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
FASHOLA Baba the Governor Carry Go

EKO
Oni
Baje!!!!!!!
Obaje ti.....

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS. by ziccoit: 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
Iceman296:
This man is just the kind of President Nigeria Needs. Forget Goodluck or Buhari. Forget tribe or Religion!

He will get there by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS. by mariblizzy(f): 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
Why commission health center different and the power source for same center as different projects, from where I stand the painting work sure needs commissioning too
Re: Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS. by jojoki: 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
Fashola will definitely be giving a very good portfolio in GMB's administration come May.

let's join the progressive train!

Let our CHANGE bring development & end corruption.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS. by popcykaylah(m): 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
rozayx5:

alausa gateman. we know the real lagos and the filth , please stop deceiving yourself cool
Lagos?filth?Mr man where do you live and when was the last time you were in Lagos?I'm sure you only watch Lagos on your phone or black and white TV..oga enter motor come see state of the mind ..
Re: Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS. by EagleScribes: 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
Iceman296:
This man is just the kind of President Nigeria Needs. Forget Goodluck or Buhari. Forget tribe or Religion!

You nailed it. That is the REAL change Nigeria deserves but we are not ready for it because of tribalism. Smh

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS. by rozayx5(m): 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
popcykaylah:

Lagos?filth?Mr man where do you live and when was the last time you were in Lagos?I'm sure you only watch Lagos on your phone or black and white TV..oga enter motor come see state of the mind ..
even in the middle of your so called london, a slum is always available

lekki and gbara be like banana and groundnut
Re: Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS. by Bruteforce101: 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
[s]
Firefire:
[size=28pt]Fake Projects & Bad loser's party [/size]

Dilapidated classrooms across Lagos State angry
[/s]

You have reduced your sorry self to a troll. Rest in piece bro.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS. by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
Fashola may not touch every project in lagos state, BUT he has done his best! He has certainly improved upon Tinubu's work...Don't forget, Moses saw the promise land in d bible from afar, but Joshua actually lead the people of God dia!

*Govt is about continuity!
*Fashola's name would go down in the annals of history as one of the greatest govs. Nigeria would produce.
*Ambode over to you...to either carve a niche for ursef or remain in perpetual obscurity of fashola's record!

God bless Fashola
God bless GMB/PYO
God bless APC
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS. by Firefire(m): 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
Bruteforce101:
[s][/s]

[s] You have reduced your sorry self to a troll. Rest in piece bro[/s].

After you sir! grin

Re: Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS. by Firefire(m): 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
rozayx5:

even in the middle of your so called london, a slum is always available

lekki and gbara be like banana and groundnut

[size=18pt]APC is a lying party full of caricature and propaganda [/size]
Re: Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS. by Bruteforce101: 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
Firefire:

After you sir! grin

Nairaland resident troll. Go on soun

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS. by Firefire(m): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
Bruteforce101:

Nairaland resident troll. Go on soun

Re: Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS. by BlackBaron: 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Why are you contradicting yourself? Isn't it the work they have got done that they are cutting ribbon for?
Nothing contradictory. It's part of their job description but I just think it's a bit of charade trying to pose for pics all the time. Maybe it's just me...
Re: Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS. by Scatterboss(m): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
Bruteforce101:
[s][/s]

You have reduced your sorry self to a troll. Rest in piece bro.

The guy always make me laugh, he is now in the league of temitemi, tit and other notable nairaland troll.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS. by franxalive(m): 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Join the movement.

Am in ...full time...no time bro cool

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS. by outstandingsyll(f): 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
Jingh its girls with biased and myopic brains like yours that make men in the middle east insist we don't enjoy some privileges smiley . Grow up Darl
Re: Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS. by dominique(f): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
The most part of Epe is without power, people literally set up shops for phone charging. Hope the government does something about this, its very unlike LASG to leave an issue unattended for this long.
Re: Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS. by blaineee(m): 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nice one. Keep the good job.
Re: Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS. by kepal99(m): 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
dominique:
The most part of Epe is without power, people literally set up shops for phone charging. Hope the government does something about this, its very unlike LASG to leave an issue unattended for this long.
ah beg tell them... Some peeps will jes c pictures and start commenting as if they'r xperiencing what's happening in the area. As big as EPE is, even its neighbouring towns, yet thrs one VGC less than an hour drive frm EPE where VIP treatment is being received. Lagos!... Nice Job anyway frm Fashola.
Re: Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
aresa:

I know they are yet to build and commission 1 single classroom in your village since 1960, but don't worry because I actually have 4 projects..
Baba you wicked o
Re: Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
outstandingsyll:
Jingh its girls with biased and myopic brains like yours that make men in the middle east insist we don't enjoy some privileges smiley . Grow up Darl
Why beef Jingh? I smell jealousy
Re: Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
lacasa:
BRF

Our next SGF
I will rather he becomes Buhari's Chief of Staff. That Position will benefit Nigerians
Re: Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS. by lacasa: 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
I will rather he becomes Buhari's Chief of Staff. That Position will benefit Nigerians

Okay. As long. As he remains active.
Re: Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
lacasa:

Okay. As long. As he remains active.
Of course o. I am happy that he didn't go to the Senate. I am sure he isn't returning to his law chamber any time soon

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS. by outstandingsyll(f): 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
Barcanista lol smiley
Re: Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
outstandingsyll:
Barcanista lol smiley
Hi babe, whats up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Terrorists Killed As NAF Shells Katsina Bandit Leader’s Wedding / Banji Ayiloge: Akeredolu's Wife Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Acts Like Governor / Saraki Completes His Umrah Rites In Holy Mosque In Saudi Arabia(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.