Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. (20193 Views)

Drop Your Wordplay Here!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Emaprince: 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
grin grin is that a question or something?..that is something like "Why be NL dey on top"..."Why be NL guys doppe pass"..smh

1 Like

Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by mikuz(m): 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
Stop derailing this thread please. If you aint got any wordie to drop please leave here. Una know me. cool
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
'
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
Oga ooo
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Emaprince: 11:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
dude drop yours

Eye swear I dey respect you But the way you Don DEY behave this days you Go make me lose Am

I don't want to reign curses on you cus it's shows immaturity

Dude do you want me to pay you to stop making fun off me

Just he'll leave me alone your old enough to understand that what you don't want people to do to you stop doing it to others

Emaprince stop making fun off me Abeg

Here's ur chance to talk to god/but its funny cos/I aint tryna mock u bros/
My posts had u feeling blue? . .but you aint no crip..well,don't worry blood/

1 Like

Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 09, 2015
Emaprince:

Here's ur chance to talk to god/but its funny cos/I aint tryna mock u bros/
My posts had u feeling blue? . .but you aint no crip..well,don't worry blood/
he as been prince...since the time of Martin Luther king/
Dude couldn't ascend the throne...cus it is certain he's from no man's prickk/
Your mom is a whoree... grin.imagine/
And that same spirit is in your body... where is d doctor to check EMA GENE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by teddybiyasi(f): 9:32am On Jan 09, 2015
......when I was 15 I already had seven m........../.... .....my name stole mtn moto ...teddybiyasi was known everywhere..../....& every street I walk I gat eyes on me like polar bar......../........that bars was generic but hot like solar flare...../ ..... but if I catch mikuz mocking me I'll let my Mac evict 'm'ag in 'm'ik...that's m in m.../....'cal they run' lmao!!!!! bro you wackness just relapse like the album from eminem....

grin grin

tongue
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by mikuz(m): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2015
teddybiyasi:
......when I was 15 I already had seven m........../.... .....my name stole mtn moto ...teddybiyasi was known everywhere..../....& every street I walk I gat eyes on me like polar bar......../........that bars was generic but hot like solar flare...../ ..... but if I catch mikuz mocking me I'll let my Mac evict 'm'ag in 'm'ik...that's m in m.../....'cal they run' lmao!!!!! bro you wackness just relapse like the album from eminem....

grin grin

tongue

Ya puns re lazy/ so I ll hurt this lady/ for being dumb and crazy/
. . then let my RPG have her blown to her state's police chief . . till this 'Miss see C.P' . . its not Zambezi!/
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by mikuz(m): 10:05am On Jan 09, 2015
Warriblood you go kill me. grin
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by obainojazz(m): 11:33am On Jan 09, 2015
I was almost smitten by lightening in Nigeria capital when 'ah boo jah'.../.I guess it made d gods mad...lol
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by teddybiyasi(f): 11:51am On Jan 09, 2015
mikuz:

Ya puns re lazy/ so I ll hurt this lady/ for being dumb and crazy/
. . then let my RPG have her blown to her state's police chief . . till this 'Miss see C.P' . . its not Zambezi!/

......my puns are lazy actually that seem funny.../.... when we all saw you wack play team mar ya in the kings tourney.../.. & we also saw the pic you looked like a hungry man like 100# indomie grin grin

Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by 007Bruce: 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
teddybiyasi, why are you acting stuupid?
why would you diss & post someone's picture on ''lets see how good your wordplay is'' thread?
You should be banned for this idiocy!
Shyte ain funny
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by teddybiyasi(f): 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
007Bruce:
teddybiyasi, why are you acting stuupid?
why would you diss & post someone's picture on ''lets see how good your wordplay is'' thread?
You should be banned for this idiocy!
Shyte ain funny

guy plssss stay for lane
plssss
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by teddybiyasi(f): 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
are you mikuz or what the fucck is wrong with you

stùpid scumbag

mikuz no personal ish biko was just having fun
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by 007Bruce: 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
teddybiyasi:

guy plssss stay for lane
plssss
your...!

007 & Bruce dont give a shyte bout you... Your idiocy just affects me

you better remove that picture 'for i unleash my bad side!
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by teddybiyasi(f): 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
007Bruce:

your...!

007 & Bruce dont give a shyte bout you... Your idiocy just affects me

you better remove that picture 'for i unleash my bad side!

come & hijack my phone & do so

ludicrous being
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
Gosh first time seeing mikuz shocked atleast him still try pass darkrebel Na grin

1 Like

Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by 007Bruce: 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
teddybiyasi:

come & hijack my phone & do so
ludicrous being

i withdraw

bruce shouldnt be found dead cursing a dense little girL

*smirks*
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by 007Bruce: 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
Gosh first time seeing mikuz shocked atleast him still try pass darkrebel Na grin
Loool

1 Like

Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:

I did a triple entendre in my 2nd text brawl with Giyansh..something no one has done here before

a single bar had 3 different meanings.. can you see the ambiguity. that's something you can never do in your miserable life. That's dopeness at its peak . My wordies are too complex for your shallow brain cells to comprehend . Even Mikuz will tell you am one of the best, if not the best modern day wordplayer.

And learn to keep my name out of your filthy mouth.
You won't admit it but you are obsessed with me..you a Fan and Stan. Quit wordplaying or rapping cos you are a disgrace to the art grin
Useless Wack illiterate Bastard

1 Like

Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by teddybiyasi(f): 1:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
007Bruce:

i withdraw

*smirks*

ya dense boy even light bend around you tongue

aii case closed
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
You ll" see "Justice League" ....if this shrimp forgot that/ i had killed him before....with flints and cutlass/
Call me "Green Lantern" ....when am Ripping the numb hag/ or i ll' morph to that Hero...... "that sprints on track fast" / or i ll' abduct the "Captain" ...and make G 'remember'....without giving him "Flash" back!! /

this is the triple entendre...

Flash -- A character from Justice League
Captain Flash -- A moniker on NL
and Flash Back- A literary device that takes one to the past ..
and they all connected..

now tell me who has done a triple entendre on this site before..I don't do all those cheap babyish plays you do.. My wordies fly over your oblong head.. wack goblin ... Warri's Slut
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by mikuz(m): 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
007Bruce:

i withdraw

*smirks*

Forget story. She is fond of me. I can bet that she has a crush on me sef. You know chics with their strange ways of showing affection. Girls are one kyn. grin
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by 007Bruce: 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
teddybiyasi:

ya dense boy even light bend around you tongue

aii case closed
hehehe what are you typing?
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by teddybiyasi(f): 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
mikuz:

Forget story. She is fond of me. I can bet that she has a crush on me sef. You know chics with their strange ways of showing affection. Girls are one kyn. grin

if I give you jab

007Bruce:
hehehe what are you typing?

if you're a science student you'll understand
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by mikuz(m): 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
Darkrebel:
You ll" see "Justice League" ....if this shrimp forgot that/ i had killed him before....with flints and cutlass/
Call me "Green Lantern" ....when am Ripping the numb hag/ or i ll' morph to that Hero...... "that sprints on track fast" / or i ll' abduct the "Captain" ...and make G 'remember'....without giving him "Flash" back!! /

this is the triple entendre...

Flash -- A character from Justice League
Captain Flash -- A moniker on NL
and Flash Back- A literary device that takes one to the past ..
and they all connected..

now tell me who has done a triple entendre on this site before..I don't do all those cheap babyish plays you do.. My wordies fly over your oblong head.. wack goblin ... Warri's Slut

Because you've not seen a triple entendre on here before doesn't mean you're the first to do it. Get ya facts right bro.
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by 007Bruce: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
mikuz:

if she's fond of you, dont be fond of her cos 1. she's too dense
2. this might be another sleak/khimwhyte thang since we dont know if she's truly a she grin
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by 007Bruce: 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
teddybiyasi:

if you're a science student you'll understand
i dont understand cos your english's poor

*smirks*
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
mikuz:

Because you've not seen a triple entendre on here before doesn't mean you're the first to do it. Get ya facts right bro.

I wrote a Bar that has 4 different meanings yesterday when I was developing punchlines..I ll' prolly use it in my next brawl.
and like I said I haven't seen anyone here do a triple entendre pun on NL in all the battles I have read ..
if you have done one or seen anyone here,please do post the link so I can enjoy it
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by GIYAZZ(m): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
My album sold a lot, No Tailor but it's cos I'm Swift with the flow/ _G'IYAZ

Decipher that Triple extendre.
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by 007Bruce: 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
Captainflash, you died on xpress twice, now you back to life?/ hey my nuccas, flash's back/ he's still wack in rhymes/ i tell my nuccas, flash's back/ the captain thinks i'm tryna welcome him... till they snap his spine grin
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by 007Bruce: 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
Bruce's irked prisoner, i kick bars, rhyme to punch him/ & bring knives to cut him/
Dj5naira, you cant fight a convict/
your nose bleeding & you're running outta bars, Michael Scotfield? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yo Mamma, / September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus / "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.