Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. - Rap Battles (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. (20120 Views)

Drop Your Wordplay Here!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by coogar: 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
Lagunna:

Naaah coog..
Hitman lost that battle clearly.. That's why john is hated on url. First time on url and he destroyed one of the fans favorite.

hitman destroyed him.....
hitman's first round was fire. hitman is the king of remixes. JJDD then copied his remixes in the battle. JJDD lost that battle when fans later realised 99% of his bars were stolen.

You should go check out john's battles on grind time.. Coog that boy is good..
As a matter of fact.. I have never seen him lose a battle yet grin

how come he's not top tier?
can you stand JJDD next to charlie clips, tsu surf, math hoffa, DNA, t-rex, holla da don, mook, loaded lux, cortez or even b-magic?
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
coogar:

hitman destroyed him.....
hitman's first round was fire. hitman is the king of remixes. JJDD then copied his remixes in the battle. JJDD lost that battle when fans later realised 99% of his bars were stolen.

how come he's not top tier?
can you stand JJDD next to charlie clips, tsu surf, math hoffa, DNA, t-rex, holla da don, mook, loaded lux, cortez or even b-magic?

I will put him on the same level with kshine, math hoffa, adverb, etc..And that's because of the biting accusations hanging on him.
You know what coog. ...John actually reminds me of you.. Here on Nl, gees will always accuse you of biting, but deep down they know you are good..
I mean he has been in the game for long and as far as I'm concerned. .. John killed hitman...
You need to watch some of his battles from grind time. .
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by coogar: 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
Lagunna:

I will put him on the same level with kshine, math hoffa, adverb, etc..And that's because of the biting accusations hanging on him.

hoffa & ayeverb on JJDD's level?
you are being disrespectful here. if ayeverb isnt always doing his effeminate ish, he would be on clips level. mr. showtime is who you are comparing to JJDD? come on now, that's a reach. ayeverb is too nice. he still holds the record of the biggest crowd reaction after a bar in the history of battle rap.....and that was against hitman that destroyed JJDD.

the crowd kept screaming for almost 15 mins. grin

You know what coog. ...John actually reminds me of you.. Here on Nl, gees will always accuse you of biting, but deep down they know you are good..

JJDD is a proven biter.
if you scour youtube, i am sure there must be videos of him getting caught on so many bars he stole or was disguising to flip. i doubt he writes anything at all. he's from yonkers - DMX must be ashamed of him. grin

I mean he has been in the game for long and as far as I'm concerned. .. John killed hitman...You need to watch some of his battles from grind time. .

i know john like the back of my mind. he looks intelligent but he's not. he won't be on my top 20 list. there are few females that will destroy JJDD. jaz the rapper & young gat as will murder JJDD. hell, if i succeed in polishing kim's diction, he will give JJDD a run for his money on a URL thread.

1 Like

Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
coogar:

hoffa & ayeverb on JJDD's level?
you are being disrespectful here. if ayeverb isnt always doing his effeminate ish, he would be on clips level. mr. showtime is who you are comparing to JJDD? come on now, that's a reach. ayeverb is too nice. he still holds the record of the biggest crowd reaction after a bar in the history of battle rap.....and that was against hitman that destroyed JJDD.

the crowd kept screaming for almost 15 mins. grin

JJDD is a proven biter.
if you scour youtube, i am sure there must be videos of him getting caught on so many bars he stole or was disguising to flip. i doubt he writes anything at all. he's from yonkers - DMX must be ashamed of him. grin

i know john like the back of my mind. he looks intelligent but he's not. he won't be on my top 20 list. there are few females that will destroy JJDD. jaz the rapper & young gat as will murder JJDD. hell, if i succeed in polishing kim's diction, he will give JJDD a run for his money on a URL thread.

Lolzz.. habatically.. The crowd even booed hitman when he said verb is better than John. .I'm sure u saw that part..They all screamed no....

Verb actually lost to John too..
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by coogar: 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
Lagunna:

Lolzz.. habatically.. The crowd even booed hitman when he said verb is better than John. .I'm sure u saw that part..They all screamed no....

Verb actually lost to John too..

verb - st. louis
hitman - st. louis

JJDD - new york
URL crowd - new york.

so the crowd are always biased against outsiders coming around to beat up their boys.

ayeverb is too nice. he's a guru in battle rap especially when he switches to showtime & heighten his flow & potent bars. go on YouTube and search for ayeverb's showtime.

you go shout!
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 15, 2015
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by coogar: 11:28am On Jan 15, 2015
Darkrebel:

https://m./222304894501978?view=permalink&id=767855539946908&p=10

can you copy & paste the lyrics, i don't have FB account.
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
coogar:

verb - st. louis
hitman - st. louis

JJDD - new york
URL crowd - new york.

so the crowd are always biased against outsiders coming around to beat up their boys.

ayeverb is too nice. he's a guru in battle rap especially when he switches to showtime & heighten his flow & potent bars. go on YouTube and search for ayeverb's showtime.
you go shout!

I no shout joo. Lolzz
But damn... Verb destroyed hitman grin

What's your opinion of daylyt?
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by coogar: 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
Lagunna:

I no shout joo. Lolzz
But damn... Verb destroyed hitman grin

"hey big gerald....that's the way to talk to your son." cheesy grin cheesy

#classic bar.

verb paid hitman's dad $100 to answer "yes sir" when he said "hey big gerald". how come you didn't scream? did you see the reaction of the nuccas on the stage after that bar? they all wanted to run away. grin

What's your opinion of daylyt?

80% antics + 20% bars.
if he cuts out the bullshyte, he's got one of the best pen games in rap battling. he is a monster with the pen.
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
coogar:

okay I will ...
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
coogar:

he is a good rapper
problem is..he is not consistent ..
he lost this brawl though.. I couldn't copy the other dude's verse

So wen I bring d nines .. He'll be 'shoutin n raisin
hands in d air like he came frm togo / he steps up to
me? I'll slay dur bozo/ Itz a rough ride wen my
swords slash ..nd hav "chukka divided into 6
parts ..like a game of polo!!!/
Its clear suffering wen am raiding dur vet town / Mac
crazy at ya back, baby ..u hating dur techs now /
cuz u was neva gud wit em .. we all knw ur mac
noble . .infact,u shud be playing for west ham!!!/
Am playin dur best man .. So,in here, my flowin best
him / He a bete noire in d rap game . .his flow is so
rickety / Hence .. "Storm's gona get bleeped by a
monster here . .nd datz the wolverine best dream!!!/
Vinci,loonatiik . .even ink bashed tru ya skull / Nd
against khleb ..he had "storm controlled wit a rope"
like cartoon cowboys!!!/
Chuka, d guy dat claims to be minglin wit gods / Told
my gunmen dat chuka was feeling diz tough / Nd my
gunmen are gunmen, Literally!!! . .dey cocked .. had a
barrel of laughs ..nd next, started beamin wit joy!!!/ ^^
D punchz leave bitterness in his mouth ..like its
medicine taste . ./ Nd u couldn't handle ink . .so I
wonda how u'll pen anything great!!!/
U've gotten pre-historic lately...no wonda u can write
da badder barz/I culd tell d army to aim for his
butt . .nd snipe da bastard ass/ I let d cutlass take
care of his head . .I'll knife ya bladder last/ Den a
swing of d blade to ur stomach . .till all ur contents
start pourin down . .like an hour glass!!!/
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by iccydope(m): 6:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
Reading the SCRIPTURES on the big screen.. No need to tell me to get my EYES HIGHER (Isaiah) cheesy
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by teddybiyasi(f): 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
cry
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by mikuz(m): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
iccydope:
Reading the SCRIPTURES on the big screen.. No need to tell me to get my EYES HIGHER (Isaiah) cheesy

cheesy cheesy
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Heywhizzy(m): 9:42am On Jan 17, 2015
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Heywhizzy(m): 9:43am On Jan 17, 2015
let's assume we are the switch controlling the bulb in the ceiling/ u would be "the off" cos u "darker" but I would be "the on" cos my bars are "selling"
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Bars(m): 10:37am On Jan 17, 2015
Landed grin
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by sosiqdude(m): 10:38am On Jan 17, 2015
CaptainGeneral1:

So please tell me what's going on here. I dropped a word play, a fool told me we are here to battle, now I'm bringing battle now u are also telling me this aint a battle thread. Ok what is it??

Abi na you be that wack captainflash or wetin..

Why u go change ur name to general. E be like say stupidity don eneter ur brain..
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Bars(m): 10:46am On Jan 17, 2015
2undexy:
Am broke lyk mad....i need sum1 to gimme A LOAN and leave me ALONEgrin

Wrngd..!!!

Rather say

dis ' brokeness bin holdin me dwn'... Nd I nid him 2 leave me A LOAN grin

1 Like

Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Bars(m): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2015
sosiqdude:

Abi na you be that wack captainflash or wetin..

Why u go change ur name to general. E be like say stupidity don eneter ur brain..

Dats nat my junior broda ...flash wink
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 17, 2015
Bars:

Wrngd..!!!

Rather say

dis ' brokeness bin holdin me dwn'... Nd I nid him 2 leave me A LOAN grin

4/10
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by sosiqdude(m): 11:34am On Jan 17, 2015
Bars:

Dats nat my junior broda ...flash wink

Ok! Na ur broda be that wack goblin.

ehyaa sorry oo.. But who be this general
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Illmayor(m): 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
Am so wealthy unrated that I pay gates bill(s)
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Bars(m): 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
sosiqdude:

Ok! Na ur broda be that wack goblin.

ehyaa sorry oo.. But who be this general

Lol..guess issay clone
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Bars(m): 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
2undexy:

4/10

Na 'U' sabii
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by LhoOd: 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Illmayor:
Am so wealthy unrated that I pay gates bill(s)

2/10
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by 007Bruce: 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
LhoOd:

2/10
he's so wealthy, give him -2/10... He'll pay us

1 Like

Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Illmayor(m): 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
I charge like 'bulls' and take shot on niggurz like '23' wink
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Dotwillis1(m): 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
.. hrd ma 6th former g.f has traveled out,,,all my hexagon
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by LhoOd: 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
Err'thanq sick like shiit's got fever / nd all dis niqquh'z flowz 'just thin' like Bieber
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
LhoOd:
Err'thanq sick like shiit's got fever / nd all dis niqquh'z flowz 'just thin' like Bieber
primary skuls wordies learn from this

To all Yoruba boys carrying Afro ....hair kill T (EKITI) that's why their mind blurred like ink

So Bros nor expect them to tink grin
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by LhoOd: 6:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
primary skuls wordies learn from this

To all Yoruba boys carrying Afro ....hair kill T (EKITI) that's why their mind blurred like ink

So Bros nor expect them to tink grin

dats the fourth time m c'inq dah line...wat?....u dont av another?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yo Mamma, / September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus / "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.