Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. - Rap Battles (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. (20057 Views)

Drop Your Wordplay Here!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
LhoOd:

dats the fourth time m c'inq dah line...wat?....u dont av another?
elymax did said it your a fool sad
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by LhoOd: 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
elymax did said it your a fool sad

fùck you...dats all ama say....bìtch
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 26, 2015
Couldnt drop a single bar//
bad rap but enough power to rob a middle car//
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by CaptainGeneral1(m): 6:26am On Jan 28, 2015
undecided you are all wack. If ya want to know more about good lines, holla me and let me educate ya ignorance
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Deadshotz(m): 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
Lwkmdie o. . See wordplays . . .oga kr0ne na so you teach em?
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by genriv(m): 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
dont steal my lines because u cant cross them they are mine mines you get blown bloom
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by whizjay(m): 1:58am On Feb 12, 2015
Good with the flow, Puns and /Metaphor/
She said I was bad
Cuz I treat her like a hoe
G's are Like
"Guy, is Sex all you /Met-Her-For/".

1 Like

Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by deloon(m): 1:59am On Feb 17, 2015
Deadshotz:
Lwkmdie o. . See wordplays . . .oga kr0ne na so you teach em?
U've got a battle on Muzik Streets
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by TrillxDopey(m): 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
You ll" see "Justice League" ....if this shrimp forgot that/ i had killed him before....with flints and cutlass/
Call me "Green Lantern" ....when am Ripping the numb hag/ or i ll' morph to that Hero...... "that sprints on track fast" / or i ll' abduct the "Captain" ...and make G 'remember'....without giving him "Flash" back!! /

this is the triple entendre...

Flash -- A character from Justice League
Captain Flash -- A moniker on NL
and Flash Back- A literary device that takes one to the past ..
and they all connected..

now tell me who has done a triple entendre on this site before..I don't do all those cheap babyish plays you do.. My wordies fly over your oblong head.. wack goblin ... Warri's Slut
Nigga, that ain't triple entendre .. Sit down __/
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by TrillxDopey(m): 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
coogar:

all of una just dey make me laugh.

3 puns in a bar isn't a triple entrede. the message in the bar is what is counted, not the number of puns you can pack into the bar.

darkrebel's claim is laughable - he only had puns, not a double entrede sef. the entire message must have 2 distinct meanings.

i have read from all the vets here - none of them has ever penned a triple entrede. only conceited is capable of those things - y'all are too basic to attempt it.
You are a real nigga! #Respect
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by obontami: 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
niccar I'm only courting(cutting)your girl
ion't know know she started bleeding
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by C00lSufee(m): 11:12am On Apr 01, 2015
“He needed a change, so I gave him fifty cent”
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by LhoOd: 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
C00lSufee:
“He needed a change, so I gave him fifty cent”

i was expectinq...''so I gave him Buhari'' ..
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Nobody: 1:53am On Apr 15, 2015
Hit em knock down, ma "arm's strong"
Been to da moon n back, "neil armstrong"
Gat heavy fire power, ma "arms strong"
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
MuhdG:
Hit em knock down, ma "arm's strong"
Been to da moon n back, "neil armstrong"
Gat heavy fire power, ma "arms strong"

Its been lung I rap...you can tell from my pee
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
guy abeg explain. me no grab
WARRIBLOOD:

Its been lung I rap...you can tell from my pissx
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
MuhdG:
guy abeg explain. me no grab
Lung long
Piss
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
ohhhhhh. me grab
WARRIBLOOD:

Lung long
Piss
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Datsleekdude(m): 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
CoughLiarCough
your lines are giving me d Common Cold
at least u tried
at least u're bold
but bro dis is Poker Its time To fold
you don't want to??
Aiii Hold On to your Pair
and watch d river card Hand Me your Gold
bro cause I just got a Royal Flush
swush And down d toilet you go
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by dj5naira(m): 1:32pm On May 12, 2015
2undexy:
In all features of rap, i think Wordplay is still the most recognized.
That's why this thread was created.

So now, lets see hw good you are in word play.....just two lines to know who the king is.

Lets go....

...ladies first : )
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by dj5naira(m): 1:37pm On May 12, 2015
coogar:

you wrote a stüpid bar.....
if your double entrede doesn't make sense both ways, it's a shyte bar.

nor be by force to wordplay....
take your mgbeke verbiage back to facebook. we will not tolerate shytë written in 2015.

why would seeing the calderon make one scamper for safety? is it a gas chamber or a football ground? even after studying my lines for the past 12 months, you still dunno how to write bars - you disgrace edo people with this watery bar.

Laughing out louder.
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by dj5naira(m): 1:55pm On May 12, 2015
mikuz:

There is an l pronunciation is 'sold' while 'sewed' doesn't have any.

sold - /səʊld/
1. past and past participle of sell.

sew - /səʊ/
verb
1. join, fasten, or repair (something) by making stitches with a needle and thread or a sewing machine.

Sold and sewed are not pronounced the same way same way since during enunciation the l in sold is not silent. Show me a dictionary that enunciates sold as sewed. Stop misleading people.

L : ) L
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by LhoOd: 2:07pm On May 12, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:

Lung long
Piss

dumb
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by dj5naira(m): 8:12pm On May 12, 2015
coogar:

when idiöcy & stüpidity made the mistake of having unprotected sėx, you were the product of that union. you are so poor in spirit, you don't see colours in your dreams. what a bästard we have on our hands here - why do you crave attention so much? was it because you lost your virginity to your foster dad?

says the fool that looks like an armed robber that has just finished robbing a house and räping all the pet animals in there. if ebola has a face, you would have a striking resemblance with it. how do you manage to even get close to any woman? you look the type that would have a putrescent odour.

you must have been conceived via anäl sėx - this is why you are manifesting the characteristics of a serial arsëhole. where exactly in your life did you derail, you pasty cünt bucket.

gay-aźz, no wonder you chose that name. young da naval told me your foster dad used to cüm in your bütthole & sück the sëmen out again to get a feel of the aftertaste.....you hail from a family of imbëciles. this is what happens when a boy has a daddy that fücks him.
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuvo11L1TdKtp1lVc5BMMrxy7r2-l8PnMF7btRrtGPjoLW0miMPQLD0WwB[/img]
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by dj5naira(m): 9:02pm On May 12, 2015

hahahahahah grin grin grin grin

we should start betting and staking now..

both battlers would send a stipulated amount of cash to a trusted and credible member with their bank details/ account number bla bla and whoever wins the brawl takes all ...
coogar ..how do you see this?

we can start with 5k ...
but 10 doppe judges would be appointed for the brawls to avoid cheating, dickriding and favoritism.

that would spice up this ish.. we could do it once in a while ..

Am ready to stake 5k for starters against teddybiyasi ..

we could also do it for tourneys.
all participants could be asked to pay 2k for e.g
and the winner of the tourney and first runner up would be rewarded with cash .

Good stuff!
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by dj5naira(m): 9:17pm On May 12, 2015
Dotwillis1:
.. hrd ma 6th former g.f has traveled out,,,all my hexagon

Bloody.
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by dj5naira(m): 9:36pm On May 12, 2015
Re: Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. by Dotwillis1(m): 10:41pm On May 12, 2015
dj5naira:

Bloody.
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yo Mamma, / September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus / "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.