Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Female Bank Robbery Gang Leader Killed In Ogun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Bank Robbery Gang Leader Killed In Ogun (796 Views)

Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid / Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa / Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Bank Robbery Gang Leader Killed In Ogun by tripod(m): 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2008
News:

Police snipers who specializes in shooting only h(arm)less law abiding citizens have shot and killed a female passer by.

Our Policemen in their usual manner are quick to call her a robbery gang leader for whatever reason.

Okiro, I think its time to shift attention from Ribadu and face more pressing issues like the blunder your boys commited at Ogun state.
Re: Female Bank Robbery Gang Leader Killed In Ogun by MrCrackles(m): 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2008
Chei, i read the news the other day!

Na wa oo
undecided sad
Re: Female Bank Robbery Gang Leader Killed In Ogun by tpia: 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2008
Re: Female Bank Robbery Gang Leader Killed In Ogun by Naijex: 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2008
No future or proper direction for the youth, poverty etc are major causes of armed robbery.

Evil works with idle hand.
Re: Female Bank Robbery Gang Leader Killed In Ogun by lucabrasi(m): 12:03am On Dec 17, 2008
@poster
i think we shpuld be careful about what we post online,first you have posted with no link to prove your allegations making it baseless,second it says in the papers that
1.the same charm found on the other robbers was found on the same girl
2.customers in the bank saw the same girl giving the robbers commands while the robbery was going on
3.she was killed in the swampy bush,the same place the other robbers were while exchanging fire with the police gys

so i really dont know where you got your own info from,unless you are inferring that its not possible for a female to rob or shoot because thats really all it takes and the heart to go through with it, personally i dont see an helpless girl even though i pity her for being a victim of society and the warped system but i see a cold blooded armed robber who would have killed several victims in the past

(1) (Reply)

Wonders Shall Never End! / Extremely Undemocratic Governors / How China’s Taking Over Africa, And Why The West Should Be Very Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.