Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,560 members, 7,812,818 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Expose!; GEJ Nairaland Handle Discovered - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expose!; GEJ Nairaland Handle Discovered (2077 Views)

Lamido Wanted To Expose GEJ But He Was Sacked And Accused Of Funding Boko Haram / GMB Vs GEJ; Nairaland's Poll As To Who Has The Edge. / GMB Vs GEJ Nairaland Vote!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expose!; GEJ Nairaland Handle Discovered by BRAV0O(m): 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
Beware guys cool from GEJ speech today he precisely stated some stuff about people using social media to voice out their opinion and most of things he stated shows he's a frequent users of this forum

Firefire:
“But in my opinion as the US Ambassador to this country, I am not worried in the least that Nigeria is going to disintegrate in 2015. Regardless of what someone may have said, the question is that we are now here in 2015: Do we see signs that Nigeria is going to disintegrate or fall apart or something? I don’t know what you think. But I don’t see those signs.

[size=18pt]“But I see signs of growth, optimism and I see that to minimise the challenges that you have, in this life, you have to keep on keeping on and I think the future is quite bright.”
[/size]

Don't tell us, we know already. Thank you Dr. Goodluck Jonathan for the GROWTH.
#iqouteu

at this point, as at today not any sane person on this forum have that strong urge campaigning for Gej , if Gej himself is not behind this monicker then it as to be his close relative cus he's the only one that understand himself and give meaning to many of his goof statement!

1 Like

Re: Expose!; GEJ Nairaland Handle Discovered by ayukdaboss(m): 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
BRAV0O:

at this point, as at today not any sane person on this forum have that strong urge campaigning for Gej , if Gej himself is not behind this monicker then it as to be his close relative cus he's the only one that understand himself and give meaning to many of his goof statement!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Expose!; GEJ Nairaland Handle Discovered by dazzlingd(m): 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
weed is real

7 Likes

Re: Expose!; GEJ Nairaland Handle Discovered by Firefire(m): 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
BRAV0O:
Beware guys cool from GEJ speech today he precisely stated some stuff about people using social media to voice out their opinion and most of things he stated shows he's a frequent users of this forum

#iqouteu

Fellow Nigerians,

As we begin the journey to the February 14th election.

I encourage all of you to go get your Permanent voters card, You have a voice, your vote!

One Man

One Woman

One Youth

One Vote.

Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan remain the best thing that can happen to Nigeria in 2015.

Don't return back to slavery.

God Bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

God Bless Nairaland

God Bless you.

Firefire!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Expose!; GEJ Nairaland Handle Discovered by Tenim47(m): 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
mtcheew na 2day?
Re: Expose!; GEJ Nairaland Handle Discovered by Cwaya(m): 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2015

Jonzing grin grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Expose!; GEJ Nairaland Handle Discovered by watchthisposter(m): 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
OP both you and firefire don crase finish.

Can't wait for this stupid election to end abeg undecided
Re: Expose!; GEJ Nairaland Handle Discovered by Firefire(m): 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
watchthisposter:
OP both you and firefire don crase finish.

Can't wait for this stupid election to end abeg undecided

2 Likes

Re: Expose!; GEJ Nairaland Handle Discovered by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
God bless President GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Expose!; GEJ Nairaland Handle Discovered by baybeeboi: 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
OP,what exactly have you said here?
Re: Expose!; GEJ Nairaland Handle Discovered by Flets: 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
@OP, see your doctor asap.

2 Likes

Re: Expose!; GEJ Nairaland Handle Discovered by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
Another mad man let loose

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expose!; GEJ Nairaland Handle Discovered by BRAV0O(m): 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
As far as I'm concern I never mention or post anything bad against you so what's the fuse ? Didn't u see where I stated #iqouteu @ firefire

Be careful okay!

VICTORCIZA:
Another mad man let loose

- VICTORCIZA
Posting live from Aro psychiatry home
Re: Expose!; GEJ Nairaland Handle Discovered by gunuvi(m): 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
BRAV0O:

#iqouteu

Let me support you on this cos your monicker is close to what yoruba people calls Akudaya.- dead person that reincarnated. so dead man go and die.
You are dead and buried so go and die to ressurect no more this is 2019 and not 1985 when you died with your general.
Its GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Expose!; GEJ Nairaland Handle Discovered by Firefire(m): 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
BRAV0O:
As far as I'm concern I never mention or post anything bad against you so what's the fuse ? Didn't u see where I stated #iqouteu @ firefire

Be careful okay!

I am not offended you quoting me.

But I will be annoy if you waste your vote after taking my time to counsel you.

See beyond hatred, see the voices of reasons, wake up this is 2015 and not 1985.

The remaining for years of Jonathan reign shall be the best in Nigeria history.

Vote for continuity

Vote Goodluck Jonathan

May you find Peace in your Soul.

Shalom

Firefire

3 Likes

Re: Expose!; GEJ Nairaland Handle Discovered by UniqueGem(m): 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
@OP, if President GEJ is truly on this forum, die hard terrorist (Buhari) supporters like you won't be alive posting poo on here. You all would be cooling in kirirkiri maximum where you belong.

4 Likes

Re: Expose!; GEJ Nairaland Handle Discovered by Firefire(m): 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
UniqueGem:
@OP, if President GEJ is truly on this forum, die hard terrorist (Buhari) supporters like you won't be alive posting poo on here. You all would be cooling in kirirkiri maximum where you belong.

If na Buhari some of them would have been sentenced to death by hanging angry

4 Likes

Re: Expose!; GEJ Nairaland Handle Discovered by UniqueGem(m): 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
Firefire:

If na Buhari some of them would have been sentenced to death by hanging angry
I dey tell you.

5 Likes

Re: Expose!; GEJ Nairaland Handle Discovered by BRAV0O(m): 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
gunuvi:

Let me support you on this cos your monicker is close to what yoruba people calls Akudaya.- dead person that reincarnated. so dead man go and die.
You are dead and buried so go and die to ressurect no more this is 2019 and not 1985 when you died with your general.
Its GEJ till 2019
what should I say to you , what ever you refer me to at your own peril , you no I was like should I descend on you now ? I can't understand your pain so I'll just ignore your idiotic behavior nd move on!

See if u wish me death I pity ur family becus u don't no me many of u will just using opportunity of this faceless forum to spew trash!
Re: Expose!; GEJ Nairaland Handle Discovered by felixtare(m): 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ur sense dey pain u?

2 Likes

Re: Expose!; GEJ Nairaland Handle Discovered by HzRF(m): 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
[I]truly and certainly many are mad few are roaming about [/i]
Re: Expose!; GEJ Nairaland Handle Discovered by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
BRAV0O:

Be careful okay!

kids everywhere!!!
don't worry junior i will buy you candy and chocolate!!!
mad man!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expose!; GEJ Nairaland Handle Discovered by Redoil: 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sombody should call this APC cyber touts to order they are loosing it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expose!; GEJ Nairaland Handle Discovered by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
grin op something told me you cooked the weed with beans...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expose!; GEJ Nairaland Handle Discovered by lilbazy(m): 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
So o,a 72yr old grandpa. Someone who doesn't even know how to tweet,does not have a certificate,can't speak good oral english...how on earth does he think he can rule our father's in the 80's and still wants to rule us,aren't we the leaders of tommorow our parents and teachers have been telling us? those two hausa girls(berem and ngeneukwenu)who won't go and thank their stars that they weren't given off as child bride,they keep posting rubbish here...The thunder that will fire those saying saying buhari is still in champions league semi_finals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expose!; GEJ Nairaland Handle Discovered by temmyt20(m): 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
weed...
Re: Expose!; GEJ Nairaland Handle Discovered by BRAV0O(m): 9:37am On Jan 09, 2015
VICTORCIZA:
kids everywhere!!!
don't worry junior i will buy you candy and chocolate!!!
mad man!!!

grin u first say kids and later u end it with mad man grin so I was like shay na me born u nii

Well u can say all that to ur kindergarten president pls!

(1) (Reply)

What Do We Do About Ohaneze? (strictly Igbos Only Please) / Six (6) Names Of President Muhammadu Buhari C-I-C We Never Know.. / Top 10 Events That Wrote The History Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.