Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

I Need Tips On How A To Root A V4.2.2 ANDROID Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Tips On How A To Root A V4.2.2 ANDROID Phone. (1762 Views)

Infinix Hot 2 (android One) May Get Android Nougat Update Soon / How To Upgrade Your Infinix Hot 2 Android One To 6.0 Marshmallow / Infinix ZERO 2 Android 5.1 Lollipop Official - Screenshots And How To Upgrade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Tips On How A To Root A V4.2.2 ANDROID Phone. by prokidtobi(m): 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nairalanders, please i need tips and tutorials on how to root an android phone(Tecno to be specific) and also would want to know the essence an importance of rooting.
Thanks.
Re: I Need Tips On How A To Root A V4.2.2 ANDROID Phone. by Osyxcel(m): 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
prokidtobi:
Nairalanders, please i need tips and tutorials on how to root an android phone(Tecno to be specific) and also would want to know the essence an importance of rooting.
Thanks.

Here:
http://droidarchive.com/tutorials/rooting-your-android-device/
Re: I Need Tips On How A To Root A V4.2.2 ANDROID Phone. by Famolove(m): 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
how can I root my itel 1452 version 4.4.2 have try many apps but not rooted pls help
Re: I Need Tips On How A To Root A V4.2.2 ANDROID Phone. by Juzzybabe(f): 12:26am On Jan 09, 2015
Osyxcel:

Here:
http://droidarchive.com/tutorials/rooting-your-android-device/
hello please can I get a direct download link to framaroot? the ones av downloaded,my phone yet remains unrooted. URGENT PLEASE. THANKS.
Re: I Need Tips On How A To Root A V4.2.2 ANDROID Phone. by bongolistik(m): 7:51am On Jan 09, 2015
Juzzybabe:

hello please can I get a direct download link to framaroot? the ones av downloaded,my phone yet remains unrooted. URGENT PLEASE. THANKS.
leave Framaroot if it is nt working out nd root it sharpaly with kingroot. Note it also does nt require PC, see how
www.highteknology..com/2014/12/how-i-root-samsung-and-other-androids.html
Re: I Need Tips On How A To Root A V4.2.2 ANDROID Phone. by Juzzybabe(f): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
bongolistik:
leave Framaroot if it is nt working out nd root it sharpaly with kingroot. Note it also does nt require PC, see how
www.highteknology..com/2014/12/how-i-root-samsung-and-other-androids.html
I got it thanks BUT I had root explorer on my phone so after downloading the kingroot was automatically saved in my root explorer,am a bit confused as I don't even know what to do next.
Re: I Need Tips On How A To Root A V4.2.2 ANDROID Phone. by Osyxcel(m): 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
Juzzybabe:

I got it thanks BUT I had root explorer on my phone so after downloading the kingroot was automatically saved in my root explorer,am a bit confused as I don't even know what to do next.

You mean Root Checker?
Re: I Need Tips On How A To Root A V4.2.2 ANDROID Phone. by Juzzybabe(f): 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
Osyxcel:

You mean Root Checker?
I have root explorer. but I have done it share,I had to uninstall the root explorer,den use androzip to unzip as I open the app. my phone is rooted now thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need Tips On How A To Root A V4.2.2 ANDROID Phone. by bongolistik(m): 6:30am On Jan 10, 2015
Juzzybabe:

I have root explorer. but I have done it share,I had to uninstall the root explorer,den use androzip to unzip as I open the app. my phone is rooted now thanks
wow! Nice to hear dat babe. U ar becoming extremely techy o

1 Like

Re: I Need Tips On How A To Root A V4.2.2 ANDROID Phone. by bongolistik(m): 6:30am On Jan 10, 2015
Juzzybabe:

Re: I Need Tips On How A To Root A V4.2.2 ANDROID Phone. by Juzzybabe(f): 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
bongolistik:
wow! Nice to hear dat babe. U ar becoming extremely techy o
please am I supposed to ignore this warning?

(1) (Reply)

Using Whatsapp Without A Mobile Contact Is Possible [see How] / How To Run And Use Whatsapp On PC Without Bluestacks. / Which Phone Would You Buy If You Had 70k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.