Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Join The Latest Trend #failbuhari On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join The Latest Trend #failbuhari On Twitter (707 Views)

How Febuhari Turned To Failbuhari / Checkout #failbuhari On Twitter As Users Abuse Each Other / Countdown To Failbuhari 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join The Latest Trend #failbuhari On Twitter by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
On #Failbuhari 14 2015 the illiterate General would be finally retired from active politics. Let's all join to accord the illiterate a befitting retirement. You can join discussions on the Twitter hash tag #Failbuhari

1 Like

Re: Join The Latest Trend #failbuhari On Twitter by Tundenoni(m): 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
Mr Chukwudi..so u don't like CHANGE ? and you will never know Change in your life...
ok ,you want us to remain the same ,Mr Chukwudi your life will remain the same this year...

I can justify this..

And if u know you don't want the visitation of shopona (the god of measles) in your house,please don't quote me...

SAIBUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Join The Latest Trend #failbuhari On Twitter by FastShipping: 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
[[s]quote author=chukwudi44 post=29614375]On #Failbuhari 14 2015 the illiterate General would be finally retired from active politics. Let's all join to accord the illiterate a befitting retirement. You can join discussions on the Twitter hash tag #Failbuhari[/quote][/s]

I thought you all said this campaign was going to be about issues??

2 Likes

Re: Join The Latest Trend #failbuhari On Twitter by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
FastShipping:
[[s]quote author=chukwudi44 post=29614375]On #Failbuhari 14 2015 the illiterate General would be finally retired from active politics. Let's all join to accord the illiterate a befitting retirement. You can join discussions on the Twitter hash tag #Failbuhari[/s]

Is according a befitting retirement to an illiterate not an issue? What is an illiterate doing in politics in the first place?

3 Likes

Re: Join The Latest Trend #failbuhari On Twitter by Collynzo9: 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
FastShipping:
[[s]quote author=chukwudi44 post=29614375]On #Failbuhari 14 2015 the illiterate General would be finally retired from active politics. Let's all join to accord the illiterate a befitting retirement. You can join discussions on the Twitter hash tag #Failbuhari[/s]

You guys coined the FEBUHARI stuff, now that it is being used against you, you want to start crying.
Failure
Engulfs
B
U
H
A
R
I

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Join The Latest Trend #failbuhari On Twitter by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
Collynzo9:

You guys coined the FEBUHARI stuff, now that it is being used against you, you want to start crying.
Failure
Engulfs
B
U
H
A
R
I

One bottle of origin and nkwobi for you

2 Likes

Re: Join The Latest Trend #failbuhari On Twitter by funkiebully: 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
#FailBuhari the clueless illiterate
Re: Join The Latest Trend #failbuhari On Twitter by SeverusSnape(m): 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
hmmm...

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Buhari's Wife? / Dear Black Man, We Are Losing. / Bombshell: Jonathan Losing Is Good For Nigerian Economy- Jim O'neill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.