Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus (34740 Views)

Top 15 Lucrative Courses Jambites Should Select In 2017. / 15 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Reproductn Class In Secndry Sch. / Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by Toks2008(m): 11:55am On Jan 09, 2015
You can also participate in a global financial empoerment program and give yourself like a year nd u wll b amazed.

Ideal for undergraduates and corpers

Remember that you need finance to start any business no matter how small it is nd this is the most reallistic way of making good money wth zero capital.

https://www.nairaland.com/1964618/earn-up-25137-zero-start
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by iykepromotions: 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
my own experience even am no more in school; expired domain parking system. it's one of the surest way to make money online. though still new in nigeria but it's a great way to start making money online.
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by CDon(m): 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
- viewing and relaxation center
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by EIGHT12VE: 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
Clothing
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by luckycliff: 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
Naira bet inclusive
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by netinformat(f): 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
Well said
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by steve308(m): 12:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
am cool with the rest,photographing is out of it cos smart phones can take quality pictures
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
RedBenson:

Is 2hrs not too much from now?
check your mail
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by Youngk(m): 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
my year1 I was sleeping at d cyber-cafe mostly Fridays and Saturdays registering jamb direct entry online for some diploma students,my third year I got my first laptop and modem and was still going to cyber cafe to print out and in my third year a got a printer and a small generator(I pass my ...) by then I have gone into other campus biz like bulk SMS,other online registrations like federal agencies recruitment ,assignment researching online,software installation on new laptops especially for girls and finally I later sold cheap laptops and flash drive.I must confess that throughout my stay in school I never got broke for one day,I only collected school fees from my parents and settle other bills by myself which up till today am proud of and my result is smiling .so guys get yourselves into something and don't forget something good and positive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by Atmmachine(m): 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
jingh:
kid, I don't Ve your time
Hungry bastard.
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by Zammydagreat(m): 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
yahoo.....push bricks(drugs)
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by Akbee(m): 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
ilo04:

Remove that speck in your eyes
what abt that?
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by Akbee(m): 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
Suzyky4u:

Yea. I did that too.
i hope u were able to make much money from it.to be frank with u i have made over 200k since i started doing it..sum students do opine that it deprives one of study time but i do let them no that the benefits outweigh the cost.
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by Atmmachine(m): 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
jingh:
kid, I don't Ve your time
grandpa you no dey taya ?? abeg hope say you don take your medicine and drink akamu this morning abeg make sure you wewe for bed again oo
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by Suzyky4u(f): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
Akbee:

i hope u were able to make much money from it.to be frank with u i have made over 200k since i started doing it..sum students do opine that it deprives one of study time but i do let them no that the benefits outweigh the cost.

I didn't do much cos of limited time and my course was also demanding.
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by 9jatatafo(m): 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
You said 15 things and by my counting, you mentioned 12. Just complete list please, thanks
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
join network marketing LONGRICH or HELPING HANDS INTERNATIONAL they re very real nd genuine am a member at both organisation....for more info call/whatsapp 08109986250
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by Edigrows: 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
Fabdedon:
Vidoe your self twerking for 10 USD/twerk !
grin

hahahaa, dat one na Fiverr ni grin grin grin LWKM
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by Edigrows: 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
9jatatafo:
You said 15 things and by my counting, you mentioned 12. Just complete list please, thanks

10 is even enough option, if you are damn smart, a word is enof for the wise wink
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by elantraceey(f): 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
haryormeedeh:
me too, elect elect. 200level

wow, which uni?
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by Clemzy16(m): 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
elantraceey:

wow, which uni?
Ayomide come and answer the question ooo...
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by carik(m): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
iykepromotions:
my own experience even am no more in school; expired domain parking system. it's one of the surest way to make money online. though still new in nigeria but it's a great way to start making money online.

Bro please can we exchange contacts so you enlighten me on this business
I have a laptop and internet connection
Thanks
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by carik(m): 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
CDon:
- viewing and relaxation center

Huh?
Inside campus
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by mistayeancah(m): 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nice one op.

For your original customized jerseys contact:
Adeyinka- (call and whatsapp)
- 514DAB4F (BBM)

Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by iykepromotions: 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
carik:

Bro please can we exchange contacts so you enlighten me on this business
I have a laptop and internet connection
Thanks
just be ready to learn. contact me via julanky[dot]com for more info
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by carik(m): 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
iykepromotions:
just be ready to learn. check out my signature for more info
Yup Gotcha
Thnks
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by mulliga44(m): 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
donstevico:
op thanks.all those lazy guys waiting for daddy to send cash to you this thread is for you
You should talk to the girl, cos they have turn there pussy to coperate market
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by ogashman(m): 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
school politics make sense wella
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by denniece1(m): 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
write scholarship exams
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by sacora(f): 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
kilokeys:
this thread would have been relevant 10 years ago..

but right now.. graduates of schools hang around doing these stuff..

these businesses are very competitive. the economic profit is non-existent
it takes monopoly for a business to make meaningful profit

ill employ our youths to diversify and find something new and relevant as a sidekick hustle.

i taught music(guitars) back in school as a student.. i still teach as a graduate.. would still teach when d dream job comes.. cos its not so common. aint afraid of competitions.
help me tell them jawe.......4 my skul@oau, dosE pple doin d jobs/business mention here, plenty pass students!
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by tunapius(m): 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
ShakurM:
Be an athlete......runs girl! grin
na dat one sure pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Pix Involving Class Captain In Secondary School / Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) / Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.