Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus (34944 Views)

Top 15 Lucrative Courses Jambites Should Select In 2017. / 15 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Reproductn Class In Secndry Sch. / Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
printing your own recharge cards and printing is also a good business.
email me at thatjunegirl.tjg@gmail.com to get your own POS machine today for a good price.
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by kilokeys(m): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
sacora:
help me tell them jawe.......4 my skul@oau, dosE pple doin d jobs/business mention here, plenty pass students!
na hypothetical advice d guy dey give... we dey d Streets.. we know how d cookie crumbles.
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by simdam500(m): 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
shocked good thanks, i'll think about it
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by seydam21(m): 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
nice write up bro
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by haryormeedeh(f): 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
elantraceey:

wow, which uni?
ekiti state university
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by elantraceey(f): 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
haryormeedeh:
ekiti state university

Nice , have you guys resumed? How's the stress?
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by haryormeedeh(f): 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
elantraceey:

Nice , have you guys resumed? How's the stress?
yeah, the cold is much plus the stupid lectures and numerous assignments. sometimes, it's annoying
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by lexaydfg(m): 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
kilokeys:
this thread would have been relevant 10 years ago..

but right now.. graduates of schools hang around doing these stuff..

these businesses are very competitive. the economic profit is non-existent
it takes monopoly for a business to make meaningful profit

ill employ our youths to diversify and find something new and relevant as a sidekick hustle.

i taught music(guitars) back in school as a student.. i still teach as a graduate.. would still teach when d dream job comes.. cos its not so common. aint afraid of competitions.
guy, i want 2 learn guitar.
whr u @
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by kilokeys(m): 12:04am On Jan 10, 2015
lexaydfg:

guy, i want 2 learn guitar.
whr u @
abuja thingz o.. u?
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by donstevico(m): 1:07am On Jan 10, 2015
Akposy:

hasty conclusion. Not all courses permit student to work
really??..
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by chaarly(m): 2:50am On Jan 10, 2015
donstevico:
op thanks.all those lazy guys waiting for daddy to send cash to you this thread is for you

if dey dont send cash to me now while am in school, when will dey send d cash? When i dun graduate? shocked if i dont chop dier money now, when else will i chop it?? sad tis 50:50 bro.. Tis dier time to spend.. When i finish school and start working na me go stat to spend. Na turn by turn wink :*

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by Akposy(m): 3:30am On Jan 10, 2015
donstevico:
really??..
yes sah
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by donstevico(m): 9:07am On Jan 10, 2015
chaarly:

if dey dont send cash to me now while am in school, when will dey send d cash? When i dun graduate? shocked if i dont chop dier money now, when else will i chop it?? sad tis 50:50 bro.. Tis dier time to spend.. When i finish school and start working na me go stat to spend. Na turn by turn wink :*
true talk grin
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by carik(m): 11:48am On Jan 10, 2015
chaarly:

That's cos they have it.
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by lexaydfg(m): 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
kilokeys:
abuja thingz o.. u?
ilorin, kwara state. probably sum oda tym tks
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by kingstylo01(m): 8:07am On Jan 18, 2015
Dammyjohn:

I agree to that.Especially,all those big courses such as Medicine,Engineerings and so on.
seconded bro.
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by vonskyes(m): 6:00am On Jan 22, 2015
With a token you can invest in a business opportunity that will generate residual income for you. Ask me HOW and i will share it with you. Best regards.
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by lexaydfg(m): 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
vonskyes:
With a token you can invest in a business opportunity that will generate residual income for you. Ask me HOW and i will share it with you. Best regards.
how?
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by vonskyes(m): 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
lexaydfg:

how?

lets communicate via email, dont want to break any rule here. sent u a mail already.
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by Profkunlexxy(m): 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
Pico4421:-The post is too long,i will have quote it
That t-shirt customization make sense,i ve some1 doing it even i am even planning to go and learn it. But op,i wan to ask these
1.it will take hw long to learn dis?
2.hw is it relate to graphic design,pls help me expantiate more on this.

On the web designing,can it be learnt online or a person need to be advanced in ict?
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by aliyug79: 11:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
BUY MTN DATA SHARED FOR ANDROID AND BB 10 @ CHEAPER RATE:
1GB...1200 NAIRA
2GB...2400 NAIRA
3GB ...3500 NAIRA.
Call 08053635768 & 08143285527.
U can pay via MTN VTU or MTN SHARE AND SELL.
Thanks
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by Profkunlexxy(m): 7:51am On Jan 31, 2015
Onyeka32:
Another good business is yahoo too grin
grin grin grin
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by Profkunlexxy(m): 7:55am On Jan 31, 2015
jigxy:
Bet9ja sure pass
u don play am tired,Mr man find another tin to engage
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by Profkunlexxy(m): 8:03am On Jan 31, 2015
Emodeee:

dats hw u mk ur own money as a student?
I believe she is fron unilag
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by Profkunlexxy(m): 8:22am On Jan 31, 2015
mistayeancah:
Nice one op.

For your original customized jerseys contact:
Adeyinka- 07068505467 (call and whatsapp)
- 514DAB4F (BBM)
am have interest in dis?

How is d work,hope it won't affect one's academic work
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by Profkunlexxy(m): 8:27am On Jan 31, 2015
printing your own recharge cards and printing is also a good business.
email me at thatjunegirl.tjg@gmail.com to get your own POS machine today for a good price.
also nice 1,I will send u pm on ur mail
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by mistayeancah(m): 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
Profkunlexxy:
am have interest in dis?

How is d work,hope it won't affect one's academic work

Not at all. You'll like it sef.
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by Profkunlexxy(m): 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
mistayeancah:

Not at all. You'll like it sef.
for how long can person learn it?
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by mistayeancah(m): 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
Profkunlexxy:
for how long can person learn it?

pm me
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus by Nobody: 2:34am On Mar 21, 2019
spanzed:
That T-shirt customization is tha bomb now!!!I saw a year junior of mine back in second. Sch who is into it now mehn that guy is balling big...I am even contemplating on going it the stuff!!!
Please how do I go about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mayowa Joshua Amusan Had F9 Parallel In NECO (Photos) / Please Help My English Is Very Bad / Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.