Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,389 members, 7,812,150 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

CK Model Lara Stone Warned: Back Off Bieber Biatch ... Or We'll Kill You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CK Model Lara Stone Warned: Back Off Bieber Biatch ... Or We'll Kill You (530 Views)

Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother / Lara Olubo, Mercy Aigbe's Friend "Beaten By Mercy's Hubby", Breaks Her Silence / Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CK Model Lara Stone Warned: Back Off Bieber Biatch ... Or We'll Kill You by Blackeard(m): 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
The model who caressed Justin Bieber during his Calvin Klein shoot is getting death threats. Lara Stone dared to get handsy with Biebs, and some of J.B.'s fans have gone off the deep end.One girl was direct, tweeting, "I'll kill that girl." In case it was too subtle, the chick followed the threat up with emojis of 3 guns and a knife, and a collage, featuring a girl brandishing a gun. Another girl was just as crazy, saying, "hi bitch i hate u. touch justins d*** again and ill kill u im not joking."And there's this ... "back off or i'll kill you, please and thanks. no pressure smiley.Lara was reached out to find out if she's taking the threats serious. So far, no word back.

(1) (Reply)

Queen Ure Hits Back At Cynthia Morgan! / Photos: Obafemi Martins Also Joins The Ambode Campaign / Still Trending: Billionaire Mark Cuban Develops Unique Social Networking App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.