Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

We’ve Shared ‘missing Money’ - Governor Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ve Shared ‘missing Money’ - Governor Akpabio (686 Views)

EFCC Detains Ex-Governor Akpabio Again Over Alleged Multi-Billion Naira Fraud / Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). / We’ve Shared ‘missing Money’ -akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ve Shared ‘missing Money’ - Governor Akpabio by olokfor: 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
The Akwa Ibom State Governor, Mr. Godswill Akpabio, has said the alleged missing money from the treasury has been shared by all the governors.

Akpabio, who is the Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party Governorship Forum, said this at the PDP presidential campaign rally holding in Lagos.

The governor said the alleged missing money was a propaganda tool created by the All Progressives Congress.

He said the money which was about 55bn was shared because of the needs of the people in their states.

He however did not say whether it was Naira or Dollars.

http://metronaija.com/weve-shared-missing-money-governor-akpabio/
Re: We’ve Shared ‘missing Money’ - Governor Akpabio by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
Space acquirer on d move
Re: We’ve Shared ‘missing Money’ - Governor Akpabio by Flets: 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
Fashola and Amaechi headed the state governors who went to abuja requesting and gallivanting that the sovereign wealth reserve should be shared among the states. After numerous explanation and non-coverage in the constitution .... FG obliged

Today Fashola and Amaechi open their stinking buccal cavities to complain about depleted reserves.

The thunders that will fire APC is still recharging in hell fire.
Re: We’ve Shared ‘missing Money’ - Governor Akpabio by IDOHOU: 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
Flets:
Fashola and Amaechi headed the state governors who went to abuja requesting and gallivanting that the sovereign wealth reserve should be shared among the states. After numerous explanation and non-coverage in the constitution .... FG obliged

Today Fashola and Amaechi open their stinking buccal cavities to complain about depleted reserves.

The thunders that will fire APC is still recharging in hell fire.

Thank you my broda, if u have a family and ur children tell u to spend all ur salary. Do it, wen dey need skool fees they will abuse you for incapability #bewise #dontbefooled #youneedballs #weneedapresident #notatoy #datwillbetossedaround #GEJoutGMBin #i'mout
God bless the GENERAL
Re: We’ve Shared ‘missing Money’ - Governor Akpabio by Flets: 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
IDOHOU:

Thank you my broda, if u have a family and ur children tell u to spend all ur salary. Do it, wen dey need skool fees they will abuse you for incapability #bewise #dontbefooled #youneedballs #weneedapresident #notatoy #datwillbetossedaround #GEJoutGMBin #i'mout
God bless the GENERAL

Dont talk like an illiterate. Obj started the excess crude account which was not included in the constitution as a legal account. GEJ came and maintained it as sovereign wealth fund.

GEJ is a perfect follower of rule of law. When the govs came barking that the funds were unconstitutional. .. he had to give in consistent with the rule of law. Its not about balls, its respecting the law.

The bill to make it constitutional has passed the first reading. Next time, use google before responding.
Re: We’ve Shared ‘missing Money’ - Governor Akpabio by IDOHOU: 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
Flets:

Dont talk like an illiterate. Obj started the excess crude account which was not included in the constitution as a legal account. GEJ came and maintained it as sovereign wealth fund.

GEJ is a perfect follower of rule of law. When the govs came barking that the funds were unconstitutional. .. he had to give in consistent with the rule of law. Its not about balls, its respecting the law.

The bill to make it constitutional has passed the first reading. Next time, use google before responding.

Eeyah Mr literate. U only read without finding out how true. Constitutional or not, were there no governors wen OBJ ruled? Ok less I forget the champion of rule of law nko (yaradua) have no governors I guess. When goodluck declare his asset we will trust his fake rule of law
Re: We’ve Shared ‘missing Money’ - Governor Akpabio by IDOHOU: 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
Rule of law hehehe

(1) (Reply)

Why I Will Not Vote For GEJ / President Jonathan Expressed Sympathy To The French But Said Nothing About Baga / I Will Not Vote Buhari Simply Because He Chose Osibanjo -Redeemed Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.