Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) (39001 Views)

Flavour At UNIBEN Globacom Campus Tour, Female Students Go Gaga (pics) / Flavour At Bella Okagbue's Birthday Party / Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by MaZterZ(m): 8:54am On Jan 09, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by heroarams(m): 8:59am On Jan 09, 2015
How does this transfer one-tenth of his paycheck at the awards to my account? undecided

1 Like

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by Hollawaley(m): 9:00am On Jan 09, 2015
if dem like make dem naked none of my biz #GMB TILL 2019!

2 Likes

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 09, 2015
wow! ass of life. Heavy duty. Not for the faint-hearted. you must be at least a 12incher like me to appreciate and navigate those bombshells.

1 Like

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 09, 2015
missdebs:
as much as we keep shoutin 'aritsts shuld create meaningful songs, stop usin unclad women' the sad truth is dat s.e x sells since 0BC and wuld continue to sell
that's why I wan start to dey act blue film.
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 09, 2015
Women has sold their dignity,it's not a new thing sha.

Ugly "backsides"

1 Like

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by duni04(m): 9:02am On Jan 09, 2015
At the rate our generation is going, our gals will start dancing naked soon. Its just a matter of time undecided
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by Ninilowo(m): 9:05am On Jan 09, 2015
StevinMorgan:

at least they should bleach their butts small grin
Weyrey grin

2 Likes

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 09, 2015
me don't likey flavour Sha.
but me likey the fourth pic . tongue
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by senatorbayor(m): 9:06am On Jan 09, 2015
Its high time women arose to fight this indiscriminate and obscene abuse of womanhood. if the women rise and say no to this barbaric scene, the better for our children especially the women folks.
I feel so much disappointed with the display of what is supposed to be private. its completely an abuse and slap on the women folks.
why didn't Flavour goes on pant while on stage or why has Tiwa a female singer not flaunts Men private dancers on stage as we equally have male dancers who have erotic body as well. Flavor and likes are only abusing the women folks and he does have mother and would be wife and probably give birth to female kids.
if music and obscenity goes along, why not display your own private parts or that of your wife to be? money is the root of all evil indeed
SMH embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by slap1(m): 9:09am On Jan 09, 2015
Hmm. Retired laps and backsides.

1 Like

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by kelvinnn(m): 9:09am On Jan 09, 2015
these musicians are jst spoiling the mind of our younger ones
even kids watch shows these days
what lesson are they teaching them?

1 Like

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 09, 2015
This is premium ghetto ass.. they best kind to smash

1 Like

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by IAMBREEZY: 9:16am On Jan 09, 2015
farano:
Absolutely rubbish.
Goddamnit! That hair on your profile makes you look like a mad woman,no offense tho.
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by mcmaurice20(m): 9:22am On Jan 09, 2015
cheap asses
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by diasporaman(m): 9:22am On Jan 09, 2015
vanity
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by 100Cents: 9:25am On Jan 09, 2015
Big nyash is best.
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by pamcode(m): 9:32am On Jan 09, 2015
this is disgusting man

1 Like

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by JahsPet: 9:33am On Jan 09, 2015
ARE WOMEN TOOLS? U USE DEM FOR JUST ANYTHING FLAVOR COVER EMSELF HE STRIPED THEM NAKED undecided, GROWN UP WOMEN FLASHING ASS TO BABES AT HOME FOR WHAT

2 Likes

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by farano(f): 9:34am On Jan 09, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
Goddamnit! That hair on your profile makes you look like a mad woman,no offense tho.
Wow I like crazy things smiley
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 09, 2015
see as their yansh black like charcoal grin

1 Like

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by Mistaarhlohki(m): 9:37am On Jan 09, 2015
kennygee:
His second love must be stripping.

And how do you know that...Alexandra?

1 Like

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by Mistaarhlohki(m): 9:38am On Jan 09, 2015
farano:

Wise words from the goddess herself...all hail her majesty queen farano

1 Like

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by IAMBREEZY: 9:43am On Jan 09, 2015
farano:
Good for you. smiley
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by Misogynist2014(m): 9:44am On Jan 09, 2015
Haters gonna hate.
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by ernecy(m): 9:44am On Jan 09, 2015
In Bob marley's voice 'we lyk it, lyk that' x 4
dechandel:
Nyansh not so sexy
Legs not so fine
Where i wan start too dey grade them?
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by rigarmortis: 9:54am On Jan 09, 2015
a big a55 with wide hips is good for my heart
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by onadana: 9:59am On Jan 09, 2015
angryFlee from every apperance of evil.
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by anthoniaz(f): 10:00am On Jan 09, 2015
The male artistes are always fully clothed while the so called dancers disgrace themselves almost n.aked undecided

1 Like

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by jbaby265(f): 10:01am On Jan 09, 2015
am looking
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by farano(f): 10:12am On Jan 09, 2015
Mistaarhlohki:

Wise words from the goddess herself...all hail her majesty queen farano
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room / #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe / Ebele Okaro: I Wasn’t Picked As AMVCA Best Dressed But I Am Comfortable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.