Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) (38998 Views)

Flavour At UNIBEN Globacom Campus Tour, Female Students Go Gaga (pics) / Flavour At Bella Okagbue's Birthday Party / Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by naijaboiy: 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
spanzed:
cool...can u speak Fulani or Igbira
That one na question?
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by spanzed(m): 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

That one na question?
lol....I meant shey wch one of the duo you fit speak since u be jack abi na Ralph of all languages
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by naijaboiy: 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
spanzed:
lol....I meant shey wch one of the duo you fit speak since u be jack abi na Ralph of all languages
Yes na!

I understand...and I dey tell you say I fit speak them smiley
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by spanzed(m): 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yes na!

I understand...and I dey tell you say I fit speak them smiley
Nawa oooo but I refuse to believe you....even the yoruba way u type na just the abuse/curse aspect you go sabi and probably greetings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room / Merlin And Arthur Are Getting - Photos / Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.