Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) (38999 Views)

Flavour At UNIBEN Globacom Campus Tour, Female Students Go Gaga (pics) / Flavour At Bella Okagbue's Birthday Party / Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by dechandel(f): 12:13am On Jan 10, 2015
wristwatch:

Start from their big belle tongue
tongue
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by ibeandrew7: 12:20am On Jan 10, 2015
Flavour is Mr Ukwu,he does not play with Ukwu

1 Like

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by wealth2al(m): 1:32am On Jan 10, 2015
WETIN WE NO GO SEE FOR MUZIK

AS@WO ALL DEY DANCE FOR STAGE

LOLS, JUST A JOKE

1 Like

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by simdam500(m): 11:02am On Jan 10, 2015
Nl front page should be sanctified before launching

1 Like

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by Deefuray(f): 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
mikeczay:
please in God's name i want to know you.kindly drop ur facebook username so we can chat
Check my signature
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by naijaboiy: 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
mikeczay:
please in God's name i want to know you.kindly drop ur facebook username so we can chat
Oga wetin be this na?! undecided

Why you dey fall guys hand like this? angry

1 Like

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by mikeczay: 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga wetin be this na?! undecided

Why you dey fall guys hand like this? angry
forget dat tin ,i dey gbadun this girl

1 Like

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by mikeczay: 5:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
Deefuray:
I see things... tongue
diva pls could u flash me on 08101035434 i dont want you to post ur num
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by DeeBoiyy: 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
Deefuray:

Check my signature
twitter addict tongue
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by Deefuray(f): 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
twitter addict tongue
Nairaland addict cheesy
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by DeeBoiyy: 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
Deefuray:

Nairaland addict cheesy
grin grin

learning from you tongue
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by Deefuray(f): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
grin grin

learning from you tongue
Na you be master oOoo. I dey learn for ya side
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by DeeBoiyy: 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
Deefuray:

Na you be master oOoo. I dey learn for ya side
grin

this your moniker sha.... What does it mean?
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by Deefuray(f): 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
grin

this your moniker sha.... What does it mean?
Combination of my names
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by DeeBoiyy: 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
Deefuray:

Combination of my names
which are?
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by Deefuray(f): 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
which are?
Guess na
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by DeeBoiyy: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
Deefuray:

Guess na
Deefuray-> Deeboiyy

copy copy grin

talk jor
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by naijaboiy: 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
mikeczay:
forget dat tin ,i dey gbadun this girl
So that's why you can't get hold of yourself and save some dignity

SMH angry
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by mikeczay: 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

SMH angry
mr man wetin happen sef? what dignity are u talking about? i like her and i told her so. wetin concern u sef?
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by sundalito: 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
Wow you u ar really missing latest naija gists,latest musics,videos,even all network cheats,Do you needs the follows visit Www.IncreDibleWap.Cf

if you wnt to see more of this posts nd arguement plz click her Www.Incrediblewap.cf
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by mikeczay: 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

SMH angry
mr man, u 4 say you sef dey into ha instead of blabbing nonsense. and 4 your info: i dont fight ova gals.
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by naijaboiy: 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
mikeczay:
mr man, u 4 say you sef dey into ha instead of blabbing nonsense. and 4 your info: i dont fight ova gals.
Who is dragging the girl with you

Just get some sense abeg undecided

No dey fall guys hand undecided
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by mikeczay: 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

Who is dragging the girl with you

Just get some sense abeg undecided

No dey fall guys hand undecided
ha! ode ni bobo yi sha
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by Deefuray(f): 11:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
Deefuray-> Deeboiyy

copy copy grin

talk jor
Tah! My moniker is older than yours.
Deborah and ofure
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by DeeBoiyy: 12:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
Deefuray:

Tah! My moniker is older than yours.
Deborah and ofure
lol! Ok then.

Nice, me likey tongue cheesy
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by Deefuray(f): 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
lol! Ok then.

Nice, me likey tongue cheesy
Thanks dear
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by naijaboiy: 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
mikeczay:
ha! ode ni bobo yi sha
iwo ni ode...oloriburuku! undecided
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by spanzed(m): 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

iwo ni ode...oloriburuku! undecided
is that the language you guys speak in benin now grin
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by naijaboiy: 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
spanzed:
is that the language you guys speak in benin now grin
Lol,,i'm not in benin undecided
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by spanzed(m): 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol,,i'm not in benin undecided
I sabi na but I never knew u understand yoruba
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by naijaboiy: 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
spanzed:
I sabi na but I never knew u understand yoruba
Lol...i'm a jack of all Languages tongue
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by spanzed(m): 2:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol...i'm a jack of all Languages tongue
cool...can u speak Fulani or Igbira

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe / Ubi Franklin: ‘Iyanya Slept With Married Women, I Have Photos Of All’ / Ebele Okaro: I Wasn’t Picked As AMVCA Best Dressed But I Am Comfortable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.