Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Konga Will Go Down If Not Careful - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Konga Will Go Down If Not Careful (1111 Views)

Why Will Konga Now Charge Full Seperate Delivery Fees On Multiple Items? / Why You Should Be Extra Careful When Shopping For Christmas / How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Konga Will Go Down If Not Careful by mashnino(m): 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
I remember when i first discovered konga.. i was very happy atleast Jumia wont have to do shakara for me with their delayed delivery and all.. i used konga so effectively i thought i was there middleman.. i even helped friends in getting stuffs from konga.. now all i feel pain... i made an order for an infinix phone since the 24th of last month(december)... and till today... am yet to receive anything.. your clueless and lie-baked CC agents are not even helping.. they lie so much it hurts and scares.. they can lie you into getting more stuffs that won't be delivered.. they lie it makes me question if Nigeria is a country..especially when they "we are very sorry for the inconveniences we have caused you sir".. like..really? you are truly sorry?.. they are always pushing a request to the courier to speed up the process of delivery.... just keep it up... you are loosing and you have no idea and when it happens.. dont blame your enemies because they are doing nothing... you are spoiling it yourself..

Jumia as we all know are also somewhat like this but atleast at the end of the day they deliver... and then you calm down and all.. but these guys are just something else.. who would have thought it would come to this.. i went to their facebook page and all i saw was complaints upon complaints.. i just imagine if there is someone in the company that is seeing this.. and then they be like "leave them, they will still buy".. but dont worry.. we won't anymore... my leg no dey heavy me again.. if i want a phone.. i will visit Ikeja and if i want perfumes and clothes and other gadgets.. i will visit international stores.. i'd rather wait 2-3 weeks for an order from outside this continent than wait for 1 month from an order i made in a company that N200 bus away from me...

So konga.. thankyou for finally showing me E-commerce won't work in Nigeria for now.. bunch of liars...

#spits..

funny thing.. the phone was supposed to be a surprise to a friend.. really wanted to surprise her...

MOD please can you move this to the frontpage so that nigerians and the world can see... Please..

1 Like

Re: Konga Will Go Down If Not Careful by CrazyScientist: 12:02am On Jan 09, 2015
Don't mind them ,the way they would lose customers would be faster than an actors bullet angry

1 Like

Re: Konga Will Go Down If Not Careful by missdebs(f): 1:05am On Jan 09, 2015
same thn happend to me. i ordered special white xmas tree with decorations and they brought the decos without the tree before xmas and xmas tree after xmas nd new year don pass. If i hear say i pay for am, e go sleep for dhl office

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Konga Will Go Down If Not Careful by WackyJ1(m): 1:17am On Jan 09, 2015
missdebs:
same thn happend to me. i ordered special white xmas tree with decorations and they brought the decos without the tree before xmas and xmas tree after xmas nd new year don pass. If i hear say i pay for am, e go sleep for dhl office
That was a funny order though

I ordered from Jumia and i had to go and pick up the order myself from DHL Office in my city and when i got there i realised that if i had not gone to take it, i would have gotten it the next day when Jumia had already sent me a text that i would get it, the previous day!
Re: Konga Will Go Down If Not Careful by mashnino(m): 10:32am On Jan 09, 2015
What does someone do around her to Get FrontPage... MOD!!
Re: Konga Will Go Down If Not Careful by timbs001(m): 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
mashnino:
i used konga so effectively i thought i was there middleman.. i even helped friends in getting stuffs from konga..

Shit happens bro. This seems like something that happened just once after all the good experiences you had with them.
Just call their CC.
You can also PM me your order number. Might be able to help.

Regards
Re: Konga Will Go Down If Not Careful by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
The phone is out of stock and mind you, its no longer 23900.
Re: Konga Will Go Down If Not Careful by mashnino(m): 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
Tydies:
The phone is out of stock and mind you, its no longer 23900.

it wasnt 23 900 when i made the order.. it was 24 900

if the phone was out of stock.. then why didnt they tell me..instead of telling me it has been shipped...
Re: Konga Will Go Down If Not Careful by mashnino(m): 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
timbs001:

Shit happens bro. This seems like something that happened just once after all the good experiences you had with them.
Just call their CC.
You can also PM me your order number. Might be able to help.

Regards

nope this is the 4th time...

i even have an order for a wristwatch... i made this order since the 26th of november...

till today i have not gotten the order.. but in my account.. it has been shipped...

so i dont know what they will use this time in dre defence

(1) (Reply)

Zakaa Ceo Deremi Ajidahun At Aston Martin Big Five Drivers Award In Nubergring / CHINA TRIP: Dangote, Adenuga, Others To Loan Nigeria $2.1billions - George / Creative Ideas For Your Growing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.