Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated (34087 Views)

5 Interesting Ways Whatsapp Is Helping Nigerian Students / Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers / A Dozen Words That Even The Most Educated Nigerians Use Or Interpret Wrongly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by Pavore9: 6:28am On Jan 09, 2015
painful!
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by africanqueen111(f): 6:29am On Jan 09, 2015
D pics luks funny bt its nt at all nigerians r really suffering in dose remote villages.

Bt e go beta, na poor man prayer
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by musb92yahooco: 6:29am On Jan 09, 2015
As the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!

4 Likes

Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by mysyto(m): 6:30am On Jan 09, 2015
ajoguegbe:
WHO IS MOHAMMED BUHARI?

* I have never seen any school built in his name. * I have never seen any borehole constructed by him. * There is no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through him. * I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization. * No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him. * Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself since his exit from office. * No book written, no memoirs, no lectures, nothing. * The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station. * He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura. * His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home again? * No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''. * He is not a patron to any organization, group or association. * No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night. * The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. Is there any wonder why he says the BH scourge will end if he is elected''? Abeg GEJ till 2019
then you must be a fool......
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by humphrey1356(m): 6:31am On Jan 09, 2015
lmao
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 09, 2015
I experience one in my life time and that makes me want to hate skul, but not for my mum who use cain to chase me every morning. Why on earth will i go and stand under the sun to receive lesson, which head you say those crap u said will enter. The call it classroom but the roof top was not there, the zinc has rotten of, in rainy season will be worst. So every morning i will cry my eyes out but my mum will chase me to skul. if only she knows the ordeal i pass through then. But thank God for Gej, he has done more than good. GEJ TILL 2019.
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by BlaiseJohn(m): 6:31am On Jan 09, 2015
abeg show us pictures of schools during buhari regime............ that will solve all this rubbish, oh i forgot he didnt build anything
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by englishmart(m): 6:31am On Jan 09, 2015
they don't look like students to me...
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by noblealuu: 6:32am On Jan 09, 2015
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by mailadedamola(m): 6:32am On Jan 09, 2015
And at the end get killed when looking for job.

Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by Alfred200825(m): 6:32am On Jan 09, 2015
Where are the Governors of those state?

Well am not surprised cos these are the folks who will later become presidents. It all part of the future leadership training so stop complaining.

grin grin

Hit like if you agree grin
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by showy(m): 6:33am On Jan 09, 2015
Data y we need change cum Feb.14.
SAI BUHARI/OSIBANJO 2015
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 09, 2015
Imagine if our past leaders had invested in education or if obasanjo didn't swallow 25billion dollars meant for electricity, nigeria would have been better.
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by anthoniosp(m): 6:33am On Jan 09, 2015
H
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by Onyiido: 6:34am On Jan 09, 2015
ajoguegbe:
WHO IS MOHAMMED BUHARI?

* I have never seen any school built in his name. * I have never seen any bore hole constructed by him. * There is no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through him. * I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization. * No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him. * Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself since his exit from office. * No book written, no memoirs, no lectures, nothing. * The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Ha usa station. * He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programmer to better the lives of the Almanacs in Laura. * His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful development in Laura, yet they say he can change Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home again? * No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelected''. * He is not a patron to any organization, group or association. * No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night. * The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do anything for them was when the Book Harm terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Got. Is there any wonder why he says the BH scourge will end if he is elected''? Abet GEJ till 2019
What more can I say? Speechless indeed
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 09, 2015
ajoguegbe:
WHO IS MOHAMMED BUHARI?

* I have never seen any school built in his name. * I have never seen any borehole constructed by him. * There is no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through him. * I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization. * No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him. * Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself since his exit from office. * No book written, no memoirs, no lectures, nothing. * The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station. * He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura. * His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home again? * No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''. * He is not a patron to any organization, group or association. * No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night. * The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. Is there any wonder why he says the BH scourge will end if he is elected''? Abeg GEJ till 2019

clueless like you boss! Go and study his regime
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by Walexy96: 6:35am On Jan 09, 2015
what a pity ?
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by IAMBREEZY: 6:37am On Jan 09, 2015
Damn! This is so so fucking bad.
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by Bsc(m): 6:38am On Jan 09, 2015
Pls what is the function of a local gov chairman... Y do we even have government!!!
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by lonelydora: 6:38am On Jan 09, 2015
Don't worry, Buhari will soon wipe away our tears by February.
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by habex050: 6:38am On Jan 09, 2015
wow
the country is bad
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by khassy(m): 6:40am On Jan 09, 2015
Biggty:
Nigeria Education is totally damaged beyond control, after passing through all this stress to get Bsc or HND, you won't still get a job in this God forsaken country.

And some mofos will be shouting Gej till 2020
GEJ till buhari pass waec
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by igeolink: 6:42am On Jan 09, 2015
Biggty:
Nigeria Education is totally damaged beyond control, after passing through all this stress to get Bsc or HND, you won't still get a job in this God forsaken country.

And some mofos will be shouting Gej till 2020
is ur country that is God forsaken not our Blessed Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by Ad4(m): 6:43am On Jan 09, 2015
So we should blame it on GEJ. What are the State and Local governments doing with their allocations? We should learn to hold our leaders at all levels liable.
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by lilmax(m): 6:45am On Jan 09, 2015
Of course now everybody will start blaming GEJ because those states don't have governors
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by hotgunz(m): 6:45am On Jan 09, 2015
CityNG:

I simply refuse to believe that.

With all that pictures that Spyder880 they show us of beautiful Enugu and those humungous mansions?

Why can't those bigshots get together and donate money to the school?
they can never do dat u knw why, cos dere kids re nt dere d re aboard and @ d end of d day it still d poor dat will b fightin for dem to empower dem wit an office. # maggots#

1 Like

Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by Okaka27(m): 6:47am On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=ajoguegbe post=29625406]WHO IS MOHAMMED BUHARI? see dis one...wen de, born u?
Oh i knw u havnt heard of pTF dat is still functining till date.because u havent seen anything about him meaning it doesnt exist?u are an extra ignorant individual i must say.
GEJ till 2019 = Boko Haram till 2019
the scourge will neva end cos ur dull president will never do anything about it. Shebi u like am like dat grin grin
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by lilmax(m): 6:47am On Jan 09, 2015
The best thing to do is to remove governors from Nigeria.nonsense,people use every opportunity to insult jonathan
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by Chidave20(m): 6:49am On Jan 09, 2015
i see you mr Okereke Best
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by khassy(m): 6:50am On Jan 09, 2015
ajoguegbe:
WHO IS MOHAMMED BUHARI?

10000000000000 likes for ya broda

GEJ till dat clueless buha ri pass WAEC

DAT man is just too clueless.
#teamGEJ
#teamPROGRESS
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by Okaka27(m): 6:53am On Jan 09, 2015
ajoguegbe:
WHO IS MOHAMMED BUHARI?

see dis one...wen de, born u?
Oh i knw u havnt heard of pTF dat is still
functining till date.because u havent seen
anything about him meaning it doesnt
exist?
GEJ dat has been there for seven yrs wat has he achieved even as vice and acting?? He is a failure and a shameless leader!
u are an extra ignorant individual i
must say.
GEJ till 2019 = Boko Haram till 2019
the scourge will neva end cos ur dull
president will never do anything about it.
Shebi u like am like datgrin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos / Medical Students Dabbing In School (Photos) / Dangote Oil Refinery Absorbs 3 Consecutive Set Of ATBU Engineering Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.