Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,231 members, 7,811,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated (34093 Views)

5 Interesting Ways Whatsapp Is Helping Nigerian Students / Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers / A Dozen Words That Even The Most Educated Nigerians Use Or Interpret Wrongly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by micronut(m): 10:01am On Jan 09, 2015
urchbarbie:
i always wondered why dese children had thier skul uniform bum areas in patches. now i knw why! very saddening indeed. we av ppl who can take up d mantle of providing adequate learning facilities for our young ones and they turn blind eyes cos they can comfortably send dier kids to skul in yonder places. its well.
God bless me and i promise to put d riches into good use. amen
Ameen ooooo.....I do hope and pray you would be able to see them (the poor) when the money comes. Like business, you can always start little, no amount of charity is too small, when next you want to mark your birthday, buy like 10 packets of chalk and woven duster cos u would be surprised that some teachers and students in some schools contributes to get chalks and other stationeries. Yes! it's as bad as that oooooo.....

Let me thank you for dreaming to help the needy. if we all can do our part, i believe we can shame the govt for this total Negligence.

Let the Campaign Begins......Education is our right, not a priviledge.
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by Lanrefreshkid: 10:13am On Jan 09, 2015
ajoguegbe:
WHO IS MOHAMMED BUHARI?

* I have never seen any school built in his name. * I have never seen any borehole constructed by him. * There is no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through him. * I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization. * No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him. * Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself since his exit from office. * No book written, no memoirs, no lectures, nothing. * The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station. * He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura. * His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home again? * No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''. * He is not a patron to any organization, group or association. * No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night. * The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. Is there any wonder why he says the BH scourge will end if he is elected''? Abeg GEJ till 2019

This is why i hate politics and i still dont know why some pple are so dumb.

You see picture of how bad our education system is and that is when you are telling us about how bad Buhari is when obviously all this shi.t is happening during Mr Iwearnoshoes's regime and still not much has changed and i am very sure he paid you nothing for all these.

These thieves are not the problem of nigeria, pple like you are cos you encourage them for some stupid reasons probably cos of money, tribe, religion or party and if we continue this way Nigeria wont be safe and those pictures OP posted will be posted 30years time cos nothing will change.

I am not endorsing anybody but lets us stop being an hypocrite for the sake of children so they wont go through what we went through...This man called Jona has done nothing to our country and has nothing to offer..lets try another person..I believe when there is competition these silly politicians will sit up..Dont be afraid of change and stop spamming every post with your poo for the sake of your children and if you were paid, spend the money its your right

1 Like

Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by misshoree(f): 10:13am On Jan 09, 2015
All this r happening shocked

And someone will come and manipulate me to vote for one stupid leader that aint worth it undecided
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by JoeCutie(m): 10:14am On Jan 09, 2015
misshoree:
All this r happening shocked

And someone will come and manipulate me to vote for one stupid leader that aint worth it undecided
embarassed

Morning. smiley

1 Like

Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by gogodaye(m): 10:18am On Jan 09, 2015
All of the rot depicted in these photographs could be brought to a standstill if and only when we are prepared to hold to account......the 36 state Governors, Minister of the FCT and the 778 local government Chairmen........They are saddled with the responsibility of funding the primary and secondary education system in our country.......and they have boisterously abdicated their duties and care the less about its resultant outcome.....the break down in infrastructure, poor pupil and student enrollment figures,poor remuneration for teachers and a dearth of qualified teaching personnel and massive failure at comparative examinations....

The FG has had to wade in with TETFUND interventions [ later substituted] with UBEC funding mechanisms....with the states expected to provided a paltry percentage counter-part funding as well as the FG guaranteeing states access to foreign donor funding through loans........the respective State governments have not enthused the desire to take up these initiatives and the FG has had to intervene by providing Unity Schools at the Secondary school level......

When they [state governors] initiate interventions in the sector.....they leave a huge trail of woes in their strides.....thus one would be amazed as such at the preposterous claims of the Rivers state government that it is building a 14 room classroom block for primary school pupils at the whooping sum of Two Hundred Million Naira each..........As well as the dexterity with which the Lagos State is fighting off attempts by concerned public spirited citizens to ascertain how it has expended a World Bank credit facility extended to it to revamp infrastructure in its primary and secondary schools systems.

Whilst the clamour by the Local Government authorities for financial autonomy is being fought against by the primary school teachers who fear a repeat of the scenarios of the 1990s....wherein LG council chairman buoyed by the increase of their allocations occasioned by the inflow of the salaries of these class of teachers diverted same and left them without salaries for a while until the state governments intervened....

Education is the bedrock of the development of any nation.....Our leaders at all spheres must stop paying it lip service and accord it the attention it deserves and requires to enhance our national growth.
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by stinggy(m): 10:18am On Jan 09, 2015
Surd2121:
They have refurbish that shed bro

Happy to hear that. But can you imagine how 'easy' it was to study in that condition?
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by misshoree(f): 10:22am On Jan 09, 2015
JoeCutie:
embarassed

Morning. smiley
how was your night?
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by JoeCutie(m): 10:36am On Jan 09, 2015
misshoree:
how was your night?
Twas freezing, your? embarassed
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by urchbarbie(f): 10:38am On Jan 09, 2015
True! Ur words are really true. Ild start henceforth to assist in my own lil way. God helping
micronut:
Ameen ooooo.....I do hope and pray you would be able to see them (the poor) when the money comes. Like business, you can always start little, no amount of charity is too small, when next you want to mark your birthday, buy like 10 packets of chalk and woven duster cos u would be surprised that some teachers and students in some schools contributes to get chalks and other stationeries. Yes! it's as bad as that oooooo.....

Let me thank you for dreaming to help the needy. if we all can do our part, i believe we can shame the govt for this total Negligence.

Let the Campaign Begins......Education is our right, not a priviledge.
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by lcstnigeria: 11:16am On Jan 09, 2015
Obtain your ND, HND, BSc, MBA with ease with London College of Science and Technology situated @110b, obafemi awolowo way, ikeja Lagos. Tel;08030793248, 012957703. www.lcstnigeria.com, admin@lcstnigeria.com

Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by JesslordKay(m): 11:24am On Jan 09, 2015
eedris07:
Dats why we r saying

#ThingsMustChange...

Sai Buhari 2015
those pictures actually existed during buhari military regime and worst will be if elected. Think man.
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by Peterockcephas(m): 11:55am On Jan 09, 2015
liongirl:
i am
God is your strength
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by noordean(m): 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
ajoguegbe:
WHO IS MOHAMMED BUHARI?

* I have never seen any school built in his name. * I have never seen any borehole constructed by him. * There is no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through him. * I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization. * No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him. * Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself since his exit from office. * No book written, no memoirs, no lectures, nothing. * The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station. * He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura. * His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home again? * No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''. * He is not a patron to any organization, group or association. * No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night. * The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. Is there any wonder why he says the BH scourge will end if he is elected''? Abeg GEJ till 2019
i need to unfollow some people for sharing useless posts wit me

1 Like

Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by harffie(m): 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
onila:
my friends in France are also shocked

may the heavens help Naija
Amen
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by JerryJude(m): 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
ajoguegbe:
WHO IS MOHAMMED BUHARI?

and how to islamize nigeria,He is just a religious bigot.
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by romeoetin(m): 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
For positive change

Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by funshyboi(m): 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
stinggy:
This is Chemical Shed, LAUTECH where I had lectures from 200-500 level.
Very appalling embarassed embarassed
this is still better compared to gay nau, I lie?
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by Stevez32(m): 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
Biggty:
Nigeria Education is totally damaged beyond control, after passing through all this stress to get Bsc or HND, you won't still get a job in this God forsaken country.

And some mofos will be shouting Gej till 2020
You are very foolish for this post. Is there no government in the state(s) of those schools? Folks like you with this "blame the federal government for everything" need to step up this new year.
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by stinggy(m): 3:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
funshyboi:
this is still better compared to gay nau, I lie?
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by aminu150(m): 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
ajoguegbe:
WHO IS MOHAMMED BUHARI?

You are a big FOOL just like the clueless fisherman you are campaignin for.
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by boma95(f): 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
micronut:
Lol....your boyfriend was once like that you know...

lol...fortunately i dun av any tongue
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by effogis: 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
These pics are irritating. Do you think that Nigeria will still stand on her feet? I don't think so. A lot has been damaged in all spheres of life. On this particular note, I suggest that our constitution should contain that any retired general shall never vy for any political post.
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by jpphilips(m): 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
stinggy:
This is Chemical Shed, LAUTECH where I had lectures from 200-500 level.
Very appalling embarassed embarassed

no wonder you no get sense grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by melomelo: 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
PICTURES OF 10YRS BACK. U ARE A FOOL...
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by stinggy(m): 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
jpphilips:

no wonder you no get sense grin grin grin grin grin

Toorrr, thank you lipsrsealed
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by micronut(m): 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
boma95:

lol...fortunately i dun av any tongue
dats a good news oooo........can someone apply?
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by boma95(f): 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
micronut:
dats a good news oooo........can someone apply?

hehehe
do u sleep on dht kind of bed?? grin cheesy
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by liongirl: 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=Peterockcephas post=29634257]God is your strength [/quote tanks and may God use u
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by misshoree(f): 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
JoeCutie:
Twas freezing, your? embarassed
cold
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by Bowaley17(m): 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
Life is a Teacher...
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by Peterockcephas(m): 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=liongirl post=29647645][/quote]amen
Re: Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated by simdam500(m): 12:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
studying under open heaven.... lol...

but looking at those students receiving lectures outside the class. what could have caused it? swampy classroom, collapsed classroom... oh lawd..... looking at the environment even... looks dangerous to eyesight ...

hmmmm... sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote Oil Refinery Absorbs 3 Consecutive Set Of ATBU Engineering Graduates / From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi / Federal Poly Offa Graduating Students Sign Out In Style (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.