Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) (39059 Views)

Celebrities At Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction After Party (Photos) / The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 / Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by discusant: 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
Even if Buhari wins, Osibanjo shall not succeed Buhari. Buhari clan must insist on finishing 8 years; and by 2023, Buhari clan must have consolidated power, bought off most huge opposition to the clan holding power, such that in 2023 election, a candidate from Buhari clan must win the presidency.

GEJ till 2019, during which time, Nigeria may have been restructured politically.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by jovie50: 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
MrTeymee:

Copied:
As the presidential Election approaches remember
these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons
against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of
Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT
they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another
4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND
BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!
WHO IS MOHAMMED BUHARI?

* I have never seen any school built in his name. * I have never seen any borehole constructed by him. * There is no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through him. * I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization. * No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him. * Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself since his exit from office. * No book written, no memoirs, no lectures, nothing. * The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station. * He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura. * His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home again? * No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''. * He is not a patron to any organization, group or association. * No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night. * The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. Is there any wonder why he says the BH scourge will end if he is elected''? Abeg GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by jozeph1(m): 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
What's the big deal, those people are celebrities, the work for money, the president wil pay them for their role in his campaign, well back to the matter on ground #buhari4president come #febuhari14
Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
I have noticed that most people that support Buhari are the illiterates, the youthful ignorant, and the mal-educated. The others are passionately blind supporters of APC.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
cocoduck:

I want him to remain and continue with his good works
you can follow him to Otuoke after losing the election.
Last Bullet
He's doing Nigerian more harm than good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by Forwetinnah: 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
MrTeymee:

Copied:
As the presidential Election approaches remember
these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons
against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of
Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT
they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another
4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND
BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!

You got all this information with the help of the FOI bill, which the APC states REFUSED to implement because they prefer the "stealing-them-blind" bill..give GEJ some credit. FYI most of the situations you listed above didn't start with GEJS administration, others are mere propaganda/witch hunting and you know it. How well have your APC governors performed in their states?? Person wey no fit save with N50.000 salary, how e wan take save with $50k?? You have no right to be here shouting CHANGE when All the thieves who left PDP are seeking refuge in APC

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
Good GEJ tell boko haram buhari fulani get certificate shocked

for the haters if you ever comment trash here.......i swear thousand of frog's Will pay you a visit to night. cool
Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by Orikinla(m): 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
priscaoge:

And fear gripped all the haters cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile GEJ really impressed me with his humble speech kiss kiss kiss

Patiently waiting for their reply,as usual with bunch of insults and Hate cheesy cheesy That's How they roll cool

[size=18pt] Na only dem waka come? grin
Rented crowds and Nollywood Association of Presidential Beggars whose shenanigans has already divided them into disunited factions.
The greedy ones in the photographs deliberately cornered the largess from President Goodluck Jonathan and did not inform the larger community of Nollywood stars and stakeholders and other entertainers. Did you see members of National Association of Nigerian Theatre Arts Practitioners, (NANTAP) among them?
President Goodluck Jonathan has a habit of gathering people who behave like dogs, hyenas and other mutants.
They are like birds of the same feather.
Conscienceless and shameless. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by jingh(f): 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
Newkidoo:
I would like to see more women supporting BUHARI.. some ladies are easily persuaded with some silly speech!! if only they could open their real eyes and ask themselves How has this government effected my life?? Pls let us be sincere and do what is right.. your vote is your right!!!
This country belongs to me and you.. let us make the changes come!!
I really appreciate jingh, berem, nwenuchukwu and so many other women that knows what is right.. but for the rest of the ladies, do your research and vote right..
thank you!!
tanx for d commendation sir.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by jingh(f): 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
mikporch:

U yes
Grace no

Sweet hart dnt boda no is going to call u
Except ur bf when he wants omonyo
That is if u av one
Kisses grin

U yes
Grace no

Sweet hart dnt boda no is going to call u
Except ur bf when he wants omonyo
That is if u av one
Kisses
I no understand this
Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by nigerianvenom(m): 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
i'm yet to see list of celebrities at buhari's campaign

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by Godsonbalo(m): 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
All we need is good governance. Buhari carry go in Febuhari.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by Forwetinnah: 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt] Na only dem waka come? grin
Rented crowds and Nollywood Association of Presidential Beggars whose shenanigans has already divided them into disunited factions.
The greedy ones in the photographs deliberately cornered the largess from President Goodluck Jonathan and did not inform the larger community of Nollywood stars and stakeholders and other entertainers. Did you see members of National Association of Nigerian Theatre Arts Practitioners, (NANTAP) among them?
President Goodluck Jonathan has a habit of gathering people who behave like dogs, hyenas and other mutants.
They are like birds of the same feather.
Conscienceless and shameless. [/size]

Funny news paper clip..then Buhari who cried and said he wouldn't contest again after the last elections should be hanged. gringringringringrin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by wasuka14(m): 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
I wonder wot mr jona go use campaign in d North. Mention one thin he did for d North. Febuhari declare winner in NorthWest, NorthEast, NorthCentral, SouthWest. So what else? FEBUHARI2015. Destiny can never be change!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
jingh:
I no understand this

Ok
I just said u ar very intelligent
Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by Speakdatruth: 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
back stage supporters dat neva shows up on votin day b like...........
priscaoge:
[size=14pt]TRANSFORMATION!!!!!!!!!! [/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by priscaoge(f): 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
Speakdatruth:
back stage supporters dat neva shows up on votin day b like...........

Coming from a Toddler cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by swezenberg(m): 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
As much as I like Onyeka Onwenu she has always supported the enemy of the nation. She was there for Abacha, Obj and now Jonathan. She's no longer in my good books.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
Joseph yobo cant even defend his career but they invited him to coman defend the president's candidature."

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by netinformat(f): 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
Pls let his work do d speaking 4 him.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by Cityguy: 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
christaddicted:
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the
Egyptian Muslim
Brotherhood Party? Check out this:
1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu
Buhari (Muslim).
2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu
(Muslim).
3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi
Akande (Muslim).
4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello
Masari (Muslim)
5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah
(Muslim).
6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai
(Muslim).
7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad
(Muslim).
8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq
(Muslim) 9.
National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu
Musa (Muslim).
10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado
(Muslim).
11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie
(Muslim).
12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin
(Muslim).
13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor
(Muslim
convert).
14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim).
15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi
(Muslim).
Yet, these people want us to believe they are
PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party.
I think
APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided
people!
I concur. This can't be coincidence. Osinbajo is just like a bait to get more seeing his church has a large congregation across Nigeria. What did it take Obasanjo to pocket Atiku? That position is more or less ceremonial. This can't be glossed over because of other things. A man's religion more or less forms the basis of what he does e.g what is acceptable, practicable etc. It could have mattered less when fundamentalism was only read in the news as coming from foreign lands but not now that it's sleeping with us. It's a mistake one can't afford to fall for.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
cocoduck:

so anybody that supports GEJ was paid?

What does sell out mean? Selfish gains have clouded our reasoning but Change is on its way. I am no apc fan but I need change..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by londoner: 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
......And yet, he did not have to go to anyone's concert, film set or football game.............
Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by Adex097: 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
We were able to win the nations cup because of GEJ___Yobo.

>Damn!!! cluelessnessss is contagious.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by jozeph1(m): 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
Billyonaire:
I have noticed that most people that support Buhari are the illiterates, the youthful ignorant, and the mal-educated. The others are passionately blind supporters of APC.
shea like your blind female relatives nyashin around with buhari supporters, or the illitrate, mal-educated parents or relatives that sent you to school to learn how to write and not reasonin
dont blame you sha, cos na probability fit tell weda you inherited your stupidity frm your maternal or paternal side
21st centuri you dey and stop pourin whateva that comes out frm that your watery brain as comment

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by samplegirl(f): 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Transformation of what if I may ask?
Of stealing is nt corruption?

Even d clueless, sorry d clubless yobo is even there.

The bolded aboved is becoming too monotonous. Is that the only ststement he has made in the last 6 six years?

THEY BUILT PRISONS I AM BUILDING SCHOOLS you did not hear it.

If you think that the development of this big country is the sole responsbility of one indidvidual then you a fool. A big one for that matter. If you say that there is nothing good in this government then you are bat-blind.

People who love their country join hands and build it and not pull it down. We are waiting for president to come and ask us to pay for power, sweep our environment, flogging us to do it. Untill he does that he is clueless but if not he is the messiah, what a foolish generation!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by Drmaverick: 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
Actors Who had Real Sex on Set and those Rumored to..

We have all watched movies with sex scene in them and just got shocked at what we saw ,thinking if it was real, part of acting or special effect o!!!. This is a list of actors and actresses that pushed that boundary of acting (and some rumored to ) wink

HALLE BERRY AND BILLY BOB THORNTON
ROBERT PATTINSON
SIENNA MILLER AND HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN

for the complete list: http://targetdex..com/2015/01/actors-who-had-real-sex-on-set-and.html

Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by fxskye: 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
This is what we want, transformation of nigeria to one of the greatest economy in the world.

All celebrities wants transformation
all nigerians wants transformation
all nairalanders wants transformation
all americans wants transformation
all witches and wizards wants transformation
even muguliciousMUGU wants transformation

therefore everybody wants goodluck ebele jonathan GCFR, Ph.D, B.Sc, SSCE, NTA , AIT and common entrance...

Gej till 2019...

So, why are u guys using APC slogan of "CHANGE" an your party chieftain Amodu Ali was shouting PDP is the change?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by gangar(m): 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
Where are d celebrities?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by Atigba: 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
Gej till 2019

Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by MrTeymee(m): 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
Forwetinnah:

You got all this information with the help of the FOI bill, which the APC states REFUSED to implement because they prefer the "stealing-them-blind" bill..give GEJ some credit. FYI most of the situations you listed above didn't start with GEJS administration, others are mere propaganda/witch hunting and you know it. How well have your APC governors performed in their states?? Person wey no fit save with N50.000 salary, how e wan take save with $50k?? You have no right to be here shouting CHANGE when All the thieves who left PDP are seeking refuge in APC

I am not a party person. I am just a concerned Nigerian stating his opinion...so please carry ur arguement to som1 else
Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by nancyrow(f): 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
My prayer is that God should lead,guide and protect us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil In Arabic Attire (Photo) / Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold's 34th Birthday (Photo) / Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.