Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) (39053 Views)

Celebrities At Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction After Party (Photos) / The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 / Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by hamingra: 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
januzaj:
YOBO.....hahaaaa
Sai Buhari till Barcelona or Chelsea buy Yobo

its only Yobo we know here in France cuz he hlpd us during the world cup.....he was a good striker of ours when we played Nigeria..
Clueless till FeBuhari
FeBuhari till eternity
haters should go nd die so that they can be taken
to mortuary
they shouldnt think of coming back cuz they ll b
given a befitting ceremony
Nothing more, nothing less!
Sai Buhari
Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by berryworld: 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
Dey must hve given all dis celebrities moni 2 campaign for him.He no concern me weather jonathan or buhari win,im not voting for him dis time.6yrs is enof for him 2 change dis country if he really wants too.notin is makin me 2 change ma mind I'm voting for APC dis time,let's try someone else pls.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by melomelo: 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
drlawizle:

That they even told you they raised 21 billion naira is called transparency...do you know how many billions Amaechi has squandered for GMB? Do you know how much

other governors must have donated too? They wont tell you cos they're just hypocritical & hell-bent on giving PDP a bad name just to hang it...campaigns need funding.
THANK U. GOD BLESS U. TELL THEM MORE. EXPOSE THE MUMU TO TRUTH THINGS.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by stayblack: 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
BUHARI IS THE CHANGE WE NEED.NOT ALL THIS LEFTOVER ACTORS AND ILLITRATE YOBO...
Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by strawberryinc(m): 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
lalasticlala:
On Thursday, January 8, 2015, President Goodluck Jonathan flagged-off his second term campaign rally in Lagos. The crowd was massive, and Nigerian celebrities like Ibinabo Fiberesima, Onyeka Onwelu, Kate Henshaw, Monalisa Chinda, Joseph Benjamin, Femi Ogedemgbe, former Super Eagles' Captain, Joseph Yobo turned out to support the incubent president.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/01/photos-ibinabo-fiberesima-monalisa.html?m=1
all they want is national honour.... wait till febuhari..
Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by shadownetinc: 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
Learn web designing for free www.shadownetinc.net
Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
They have come to collect their own share of the 21 billion, but will still vote Buhari. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by samplegirl(f): 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

My friend u have nt yet Answer my question.
Nw read dis
Without mincing words, corruption is 1 of d key issues confronting nigeria. D issue of corruption in dis con3 is no longer strange to every1 @ home n abroad. Without doubt, I hv spent certain number of years on earth during which I hv observed many tins about nigeria. I strongly blive dat tins were nt like dis some years back. Then, d fear of God ws d order of d day, just as pple were well discipline. To attain gr8 heights in dos days, competence, discipline, hardwork, honesty & intelligence were required.
History hs it dat nigeria ws a peaceful nation many years back due to high level of patriotism by d citizens. But 2day, d reverse is d case as corruption in d socio-political terrain hs done incalculable damage to d nation.
Now everything in nigeria involved bribery/corruption.
Y nt observe d following................................
Bribery 4 job
Bribery 4 admission
Bribery 4 marks
Bribery 4 promotion
Bribery 4 transfer
Bribery 4 justice
Bribery 4 bail
Bribery 4 drugs
D list is endless
I strongly believe dat both private n public sectors r in d forefront wen corruption is mentioned.
To gain admission to tertiary institutions, get lucrative jobs, get promotion in ur working place & acquire land require bribery. So everything in nigeria demands 4 bribery. Dis is terrible.
Millions of qualified graduates r jobless, thousands of qualified students r denied admission while corruption is d other of d day.
And ur/our president is here telling u/we, dat corruption is nothing 2 him.
#StealingIsNotCorruption#
Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God, ur divine intervention urgently is needed in dis nation.I implore all nigerians, mostly dos in corridor of power 2 desist 4rm dis devilish & hellish & return over a new life as judgement day awaits all evil doers.

I feel your pains and I would like to help you with this. The change - so to say- you are asking for is not in the hand of any other than the masses themself. Crying at homes, making discussion at the newspaper stand can't change anything. And if anybody tells you that untill MR. this or that comes up there won't be change, it means the person is degrading you.

This is a country where a court gives order to police not to arrest or prosecute a suspect and people don't care and you that is asking for change will not do nothing. The last time Buhari came he pulled down constitution and never recognised court order and he thinks it is business as usual if he comes again.

But I pity the level of your reasoning. Before Buhari became the head of state he was a minister of petroleum. After he was overthrown he never did anything for this country other than work with the most draconian government in Nigerian history. At the demise of that dictator Buhari disappeared only to resurface to lead.

In Buhari mentality nobody is fit enough to rule only him, haba! He used army to bully people then and is dreaming of a repeat, poor him.

I am not saying the Goodluck government is devoid of lapses, no, -far from that- he is a human- but if you are thinking straight you will see the there is a shift. There are positve changes. No government ever is 100% good.

The change we need is here and Goodluck represents it. Things were not this hot when the likes of BOLA IGE, HARRY MARSHAL, SEKIEBO and host of others were murdered by OBJ. Somebody wiped the civillians at ODI, ZAKI BIAM and you did not raise an eyebrow. Now the positve change is coming you lot are uncomfortable.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by gp6liveth(m): 6:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
Beautiful female entertainers. I now know why buhari want to scrap first lady's office. I am sure that buhari wives do not also have certificates like their husband. I was expecting to see his first lady among his campaign train mostly in their opening campaign in PH.

These are the people that some Nigerians wants them to govern.

GEJ & PEJ till 2019
Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by gp6liveth(m): 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
stayblack:
BUHARI IS THE CHANGE WE NEED.NOT ALL THIS LEFTOVER ACTORS AND ILLITRATE YOBO...

Actors with certificate making us proud home and abroad. Buhari who is an illiterate is yet to provide his certificate of illiteracy.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
samplegirl:

I feel your pains and I would like to help you with this. The change - so to say- you are asking for is not in the hand of any other than the masses themself. Crying at homes, making discussion at the newspaper stand can't change anything. And if anybody tells you that untill MR. this or that comes up there won't be change, it means the person is degrading you.

This is a country where a court gives order to police not to arrest or prosecute a suspect and people don't care and you that is asking for change will not do nothing. The last time Buhari came he pulled down constitution and never recognised court order and he thinks it is business as usual if he comes again.

But I pity the level of your reasoning. Before Buhari became the head of state he was a minister of petroleum. After he was overthrown he never did anything for this country other than work with the most draconian government in Nigerian history. At the demise of that dictator Buhari disappeared only to resurface to lead.

In Buhari mentality nobody is fit enough to rule only him, haba! He used army to bully people then and is dreaming of a repeat, poor him.

I am not saying the Goodluck government is devoid of lapses, no, -far from that- he is a human- but if you are thinking straight you will see the there is a shift. There are positve changes. No government ever is 100% good.

The change we need is here and Goodluck represents it. Things were not this hot when the likes of BOLA IGE, HARRY MARSHAL, SEKIEBO and host of others were murdered by OBJ. Somebody wiped the civillians at ODI, ZAKI BIAM and you did not raise an eyebrow. Now the positve change is coming you lot are uncomfortable.
Haha.
*clears troath*
Buhari nt recognising d constitutions, constitution which favours some few greedy corrupt individuals? (Shagari regime)
Btw, ew r now in a democratic system, I believe buhari will follow due process, if nt.............................. U know what am talking about.
But it seems dat it glades ur heart c'in some people siphon our collective wealth.
About d change. Gej is d change? After six years, u r still expecting him 2 fight corruption? U must b dreaming.

February 14 shall tell. Hope u hv ur pvc? I hv mine.

Have a nice day.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by olaboy001(m): 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
christaddicted:
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the
Egyptian Muslim
Brotherhood Party? Check out this:
1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu
Buhari (Muslim).
2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu
(Muslim).
3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi
Akande (Muslim).
4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello
Masari (Muslim)
5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah
(Muslim).
6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai
(Muslim).
7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad
(Muslim).
8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq
(Muslim) 9.
National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu
Musa (Muslim).
10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado
(Muslim).
11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie
(Muslim).
12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin
(Muslim).
13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor
(Muslim
convert).
14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim).
15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi
(Muslim).
Yet, these people want us to believe they are
PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party.
I think
APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided
people!
Same POST on every trend.. Why
Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by olanyte: 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
40 days to presidential elections. If you're voting
remember this factors;
1. The chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Power outage
12. Selling of Nepa
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills
15. ASUU & poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella's oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy
21. Insurgency.
22 Judiciary Strike
Pls vote wisely!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by knowme(m): 12:02am On Jan 10, 2015
christaddicted:
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the
Egyptian Muslim
Brotherhood Party? Check out this:
1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu
Buhari (Muslim).
2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu
(Muslim).
3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi
Akande (Muslim).
4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello
Masari (Muslim
5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah
(Muslim).
6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai
(Muslim).
7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad
(Muslim).
8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq
(Muslim) 9.
National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu
Musa (Muslim).
10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado
(Muslim).
11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie
(Muslim).
12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin
(Muslim).
13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor
(Muslim
convert).
14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim).
15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi
(Muslim).
Yet, these people want us to believe they are
PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party.
I think
APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided
people!

You are lost
Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by Phame: 12:19am On Jan 10, 2015
priscaoge:

And fear gripped all the haters cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile GEJ really impressed me with his humble speech kiss kiss kiss

Patiently waiting for their reply,as usual with bunch of insults and Hate cheesy cheesy That's How they roll cool
what is humble about that speech? it is either you dont understand english or, english doesn't understand u.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by notoriousbabe: 10:25am On Jan 10, 2015
Read Prof Tam David West;
"Religion is a personal thing and every man has the right to choose his own, or practice it the way he likes. Most of the sycophants that use religion to defame the character of Buhari are not even practicing their acclaimed self righteousness. Many of them are occultists. They kill and conduct daily human sacrifices to remain in power. Buhari is a man of integrity and I respect him a lot. But because majority of those who have looted this country to poverty are afraid to end up in jail or loose their ill gotten wealth, they chose to fabricate lies against Buhari. They hire hungry and morally corrupted scholars to do the dirty jobs on their behalf.
It is quite unfortunate that Nigerians buy all the lies they trade through the media.
This is the only country where people prefer to believe in a hear say than make a research. Only a minute population of Nigerians are willing to investigate an allegation before they draw conclusions.
Nigerians have resolved to be praise singers to corrupt leaders. We have failed to ask for accountability. Our conscience has been beclouded with religious and ethnic sentiments. Our sense of judgement and reason have been blinded by poverty. We chose to mortgage our tomorrow and the future of our children for the rice and a few Naira notes they share during elections.
All we believe is the roads, the bridges, the railways, the electricity they build only on televisions.
I always ask my self these questions:
1. Where are the roads? The Abuja - Lokoja road was awarded by Obasanjo's administration. He spent 8 years in the office. Then Yaradua and Goodluck spent another 4 years. Now if Goodluck is elected, he will be spending another 8 years. This will amount to 20 years and 180 km road is yet to be completed. Enugu - Onitsha road was also awarded by the Obasanjo administration and till date, a journey that is supposed to take 45 minutes can take you 8 hours if it rains. Enugu- PH road is on the same series. What about Uyo - Calabar route? Just to mention a few.
2. Where is the power? They sold all the NEPA to their friends. We pay for the light that was not supplied.
3. Our education and health system go bad everyday. Lecturers and Health workers spent more time at home than in the schools and hospitals as a result of incessant strikes.
4. The government failed to provide us with security. People are being killed everyday and yet government comes out to tell us they are in control.
5. Why are we pretending that all is well? It is only in Nigeria where monies develop wings and fly. $20 billion oil money disappeared and they said it was $10 billion. Forensic investigators were hired and that was the end of the story. N20 billion pension fund stolen and nothing came out of it. $9.3 million seized in South Africa and government claimed it was meant for ammunition purchase. The immigration scandal has also been swept under the carpet because the senate could not proceed with their investigation. The man behind the contract is sitting among the high seats in the senate.
Innocent people were defrauded and they at the same time lost their lives yet, we have a transparent governance.
6. Why are we praising government as if they are doing whatever with their personal money. How many people in their various communities have they provided scholarship with their personal money before they got elected? The reason they got elected is to manage our resources and not to loot us dry. One thing I know is that we will not have any meaningful development except if we make a change. Age or no age, Buhari is a better option for the present day Nigeria"
Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by londoner: 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
When celebrities are seen with APC, people dont react ike this.

When its APC related, it means something else?GEJ or BUhari, or how many APC supporters here complained when Annie Macauley was photographed with Osibanjo, or even Olomide?

Its just hypocrisy......lol

These people will also vote, they have every right to show their support to either candidate or party.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) by bakila: 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Tval:
2015 presidential result
3 million votes separated the two candidates.

Gej won after a fierce battle with Gmb.

Save this page and come back here after the election.
How Ironic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Wearing “Mr.P” Cap / Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES / Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil In Arabic Attire (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.