Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Buhari Should Develop His State First Before 9ja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Develop His State First Before 9ja (888 Views)

Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour / Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" / Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Develop His State First Before 9ja by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 09, 2015
Gmb who is contesting for president should go back home with the little he have and develop his own state before thinking of Nigeria.

He says he is fighting corruption, how did he manage to contest the previous election without his certificate. Does it mean he bribed his way in.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Develop His State First Before 9ja by jamace(m): 10:21am On Jan 09, 2015
In fact, he should develop himself first. How can a president on monthly pension of about N21m a month say he is a poor man? I wonder what he does with his money. It is obvious he lacks financial education.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Develop His State First Before 9ja by Iruobean(m): 10:24am On Jan 09, 2015
Am I the FTC? Hmmm! Politricks. Febuhari 14 shall tell.
Re: Buhari Should Develop His State First Before 9ja by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 09, 2015
jamace:
In fact, he should develop himself first. How can a president on monthly pension of about N21m a month say he is a poor man? I wonder what he does with his money. It is obvious he lacks financial education.
true

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Develop His State First Before 9ja by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 09, 2015
kensto:
Gmb who is contesting for president should go back home with the little he have and develop his own state before thinking of Nigeria.

He says he is fighting corruption, how did he manage to contest the previous election without his certificate. Does it mean he bribed his way in.

DO you really believe he does not have certificate?
Re: Buhari Should Develop His State First Before 9ja by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 09, 2015
jamace:

can you compare 21m to the take home of a local govt chairman?
Re: Buhari Should Develop His State First Before 9ja by ireneony(f): 10:42am On Jan 09, 2015
Op, you said nothing but the truth...
Just imagine a cattle rearer ruling Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Develop His State First Before 9ja by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 09, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

DO you really believe he does not have certificate?
yes i believe with reason

during his days the northerners dont have school only almagiri or what will i call it, School that teach about the quoran.

he is a fulani heardsman who said he is not comfortable without his cow. So how will he go to school when he is thinking of his cow? Will he go to the classroom with his cow?

During his time recriutment into the nigerian army was without any qualification i guess and i know it must be true. That was what made the northerners too much in the nigerian army then.... And much more that can not be mentioned....
Re: Buhari Should Develop His State First Before 9ja by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 09, 2015
kensto:
yes i believe with reason

during his days the northerners dont have school only almagiri or what will i call it, School that teach about the quoran.

he is a fulani heardsman who said he is not comfortable without his cow. So how will he go to school when he is thinking of his cow? Will he go to the classroom with his cow?

During his time recriutment into the nigerian army was without any qualification i guess and i know it must be true. That was what made the northerners too much in the nigerian army then.... And much more that can not be mentioned....

so you mean the Nigerian army was some time a mush room institution where herders, illiterates can come from nowhere and enlist?
Re: Buhari Should Develop His State First Before 9ja by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 09, 2015
Stop using TAN money t shark ogogoro buy shoe or milk with it
Re: Buhari Should Develop His State First Before 9ja by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 09, 2015
Stop using TAN money to shark ogogoro buy shoe or milk with it
Re: Buhari Should Develop His State First Before 9ja by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 09, 2015
ireneony:
Op, you said nothing but the truth...
Just imagine a cattle rearer ruling Nigeria
what is wrong in rearing cattles?
Re: Buhari Should Develop His State First Before 9ja by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 09, 2015
kensto:

so should your president. Bayelsa is an aba 2.0. And talking about certificate, your number 2 citizen doesn't have one either
Re: Buhari Should Develop His State First Before 9ja by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
HugeCock:
so should your president. Bayelsa is an aba 2.0. And talking about certificate, your number 2 citizen doesn't have one either
what are u saying self
Re: Buhari Should Develop His State First Before 9ja by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

so you mean the Nigerian army was some time a mush room institution where herders, illiterates can come from nowhere and enlist?
sort of
Re: Buhari Should Develop His State First Before 9ja by misterh(m): 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

The military is one of the most disciplined institutions in the world. Attention is paid to details. Pay no heed to the op who thinks anyone can get admitted into the army. Buhari was not a recruit but an officer. Does he know the quality and quantity of formal training these people go through? Buhari retired as a Major-General.
Re: Buhari Should Develop His State First Before 9ja by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
misterh:
The military is one of the most disciplined institutions in the world. Attention is paid to details. Pay no heed to the op who thinks anyone can get admitted into the army. Buhari was not a recruit but an officer. Does he know the quality and quantity of formal training these people go through? Buhari retired as a Major-General.
are u sure?

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Did Not Complete Phd - Obj / Picture Of People Searching For Buhari Certificate. / Bishop Okah To Buhari: 'sit Down, You're Too Old"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.