Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Femi Anikolapo Kuti Provides Extra Details On His Fathers Inceration By Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Anikolapo Kuti Provides Extra Details On His Fathers Inceration By Buhari (4269 Views)

Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results / Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Anikolapo Kuti Provides Extra Details On His Fathers Inceration By Buhari by ochejoseph(m): 10:59am On Jan 09, 2015

Femi Anikolapo Kuti Son of the great legend of Afro beats music Fela Anikolapo Kuti  has provided extra details on the incarceration of his Father by General Mohammadu Buhari, in a response to a reply posted by Oche J. Otorkpa on an earlier tweet posted by Reno Omokri on the Issue the King of Afro music responded thus : see screen shots Below 

www.twitter.com/ochejoseph

1 Like

Re: Femi Anikolapo Kuti Provides Extra Details On His Fathers Inceration By Buhari by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 09, 2015
Why would I vote for anti-democracy, in the person of muhammadu buhari?

15 Likes

Re: Femi Anikolapo Kuti Provides Extra Details On His Fathers Inceration By Buhari by adebisiema(m): 11:10am On Jan 09, 2015
Those days were military regime, u can't abuse a military man and expect to go scot free.
Buhari is a changed man, he knows we are in the civilian government, and everything is guided by law.

#Sai Buhari till....the man from otuoke is bounced outta aso rock.
#GMB/PYO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Anikolapo Kuti Provides Extra Details On His Fathers Inceration By Buhari by belhomme(m): 11:42am On Jan 09, 2015
adebisiema:
Those days were military regime, u can't abuse a military man and expect to go scot free.
Buhari is a changed man, he knows we are in the civilian government, and everything is guided by law.

#GMB/PYO.

...and what makes you think he cannot get that seat and decides to wear his military uniform again? any assurance?

10 Likes

Re: Femi Anikolapo Kuti Provides Extra Details On His Fathers Inceration By Buhari by XPresie: 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
belhomme:

...and what makes you think he cannot get that seat and decides to wear his military uniform again? any assurance?

no, for me, no assurance. But if he does, we'll show him the door by 2019 as we are doing for GEJ now. Its better than allowing the Otuoke man another term.

1 Like

Re: Femi Anikolapo Kuti Provides Extra Details On His Fathers Inceration By Buhari by amazingqueen(f): 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
GMB perpertualy unelectable till 2045!

10 Likes

Re: Femi Anikolapo Kuti Provides Extra Details On His Fathers Inceration By Buhari by bondingman: 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
For crimes against humanity, GMB will not rule this country, his enemies are far more n powerful than his blind supporters.

13 Likes

Re: Femi Anikolapo Kuti Provides Extra Details On His Fathers Inceration By Buhari by Curlieweed: 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
adebisiema:

#GMB/PYO.

I thought that the civilian dictatorship of OBJ would have cured the fantasies of eternal optimists like you. But it looks like I'm mistaken.

Zombie na zombie. Whether animal wear suit, agbada or camo, na still animal.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Anikolapo Kuti Provides Extra Details On His Fathers Inceration By Buhari by YouthsPC0: 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
GEJ till 2019

Ochejoseph,Ola6; Rossike, Truckpusher,
Babyosisi, collynzo23; theassassin, jmaine,
idumuose, sunnybobo3, joehannibal,
Sincere9gerian, Ngwakwe, BlackTechnology, LeOstrich,
OLADD; biafranqueen; Tomakint;
PhockPhockman;Mogidi; Jmaine; Jamace;
Atlwireless; Anonimi; Sunnybobo; Customized13;
Opiaoku; Petrov10; gramci; Taharqa;
Iamodenigbo; Arysexy; Descartes; Gh0stFreak;
Shizzlestar; ujoinme; rozayx5; chukwudi44;
wombraiders,mudraker, bishopjuice,
ghostfacekiller, chiefjusticefuk; firefire;
datolee; bloodykiller; ichidodo; ratiken;
dozzybaba; phockphockman; longeria; anonimi;
aljharem; aryzgreat; publisher; brownlord; iconize;
rigarmortis; Descartes; pointb; pazienza;
OKDNigeria; stebell; brokenTV, nigerianvenom, billyionaire, ichiidodo, caseless,
NgeneUkwenu cleverly, Obiagelli, Berem, Iligunboy,
Donphilopus, Keneking,
Mogidi, NgeneUkwenu,
Barcarnista, Obiagelli,
Demdem, GenBuhari, Kelsoft,
Donphilopus, Koboko69, Arresa, Caseless, Gbawe
MichaelSokoto, gbawe,
Abagworo, OrlandoOwoh
Berem, Jomoh, Egift,
Arewafederation, Soroptimist,
Keneking, Pendy79,Neenar, Desola, MizMyColi, Horus,
Whitecat007, keneking,
Lakpalakpa, ShehuAba,
Rawani,
Tribaleast, Olaaderin,
Soroptimist, Mynd44, , Nduchucks, Lacasa, Pendy79,
Omerta, Ilugunboy, Naptu2,
Aussie, Joseph1013,
Olayinka8793, MalcoImX,
passingshot, mayoroflagos,
shymexx, OrlandoOwoh chukwudi44,
wombraiders,mudraker,
bishopjuice, ghostfacekiller,
chiefjusticefuk; firefire,
datolee, bloodykiller, ichidodo,

4 Likes

Re: Femi Anikolapo Kuti Provides Extra Details On His Fathers Inceration By Buhari by belhomme(m): 9:51am On Jan 12, 2015
XPresie:

no, for me, no assurance. But if he does, we'll show him the door by 2019 as we are doing for GEJ now. Its better than allowing the Otuoke man another term.

Are u telling me you will remove a millitary man from office? how? pls enlighten me
Re: Femi Anikolapo Kuti Provides Extra Details On His Fathers Inceration By Buhari by caselessogbuagu: 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
tell femi that even if buhari jailed my father as head of state and would jail me when he wins next month, I'm going to vote him(buhari).

1 Like

Re: Femi Anikolapo Kuti Provides Extra Details On His Fathers Inceration By Buhari by chamboy(m): 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
Tandriods
Re: Femi Anikolapo Kuti Provides Extra Details On His Fathers Inceration By Buhari by XPresie: 12:14am On Jan 13, 2015
belhomme:

Are u telling me you will remove a millitary man from office? how? pls enlighten me

are u joking with this or kidding me?
Well, Yes! This is 21st century, and you don't want to paint a movie of a President holding on beyond his term in office here. The worst that has ever happened since 1999 is Rigging an election and such is not about the Military or not. It is general and everywhere, even in our institutions. Gaddafi, Hussein and others are there to learn about now.... Pls say something else. When it is 2019 and Buhari is found less of worth, we shall end his Reign as we are doing to GEJ. This shall continue till we arrive as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Femi Anikolapo Kuti Provides Extra Details On His Fathers Inceration By Buhari by Vicotex(m): 12:37am On Jan 13, 2015
Buhari cannot rule under a democratic setting, he is to rigid and naive.Above all he is an illiterate,who has no records of any academic certificate,a dunce who cannot pronouce Engilsh words accurately.Let him be president in Daura first.Just waiting to see him cry again after his defeat,dig i say cry ,stab himself,commit suicide because of shame

1 Like

Re: Femi Anikolapo Kuti Provides Extra Details On His Fathers Inceration By Buhari by Blackfire(m): 2:16am On Jan 13, 2015
*runs out of okija forest* and ask is it feBUHARI or FAILbuhari?

1 Like

Re: Femi Anikolapo Kuti Provides Extra Details On His Fathers Inceration By Buhari by lolababe331e: 2:23am On Jan 13, 2015
Vicotex:
Buhari cannot rule under a democratic setting, he is to rigid and naive.Above all he is an illiterate,who has no records of any academic certificate,a dunce who cannot pronouce Engilsh words accurately.Let him be president in Daura first.Just waiting to see him cry again after his defeat,dig i say cry ,stab himself,commit suicide because of shame

So pronouncing English words accurately is now a measure of intelligence Colonial mentality . By the way going what does that make Dame grin GEJ with all his degrees is the one who cannot defend his certificates, a man with PhD who runs away from presidential debate to go and hang out with kokomaster undecided.
Re: Femi Anikolapo Kuti Provides Extra Details On His Fathers Inceration By Buhari by menesheh(m): 2:39am On Jan 13, 2015
Re: Femi Anikolapo Kuti Provides Extra Details On His Fathers Inceration By Buhari by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:26am On Jan 13, 2015
Fela's reckless lifeless prematurely destroyed the lives of many young women ---hundreds, maybe thousands--- whom he infected with the HIV virus, before he succumbed to A.I.D.S himself. Should we then consider Fela a murderer or a bad man? His kids should look past the superficial and put the future of Nigeria before their (understandable) bias.
Re: Femi Anikolapo Kuti Provides Extra Details On His Fathers Inceration By Buhari by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 13, 2015
Lets embrace peace
Re: Femi Anikolapo Kuti Provides Extra Details On His Fathers Inceration By Buhari by fitzmayowa: 4:37am On Jan 13, 2015
amazingqueen:
GMB perpertualy unelectable till 2045!

You wicked no be small he will be 92 years old then, i guess naija will set the record for the oldest person to contest then...cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Femi Anikolapo Kuti Provides Extra Details On His Fathers Inceration By Buhari by petrov10: 4:38am On Jan 13, 2015
adebisiema:

#GMB/PYO.
why do you think he's a changed man. Because he now rolls with tinubu and ameachi or is it because he wants to turn nigeria to a sharia state. Dude stop deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Femi Anikolapo Kuti Provides Extra Details On His Fathers Inceration By Buhari by petrov10: 4:46am On Jan 13, 2015
Its a pity some people keep chantting buhari is a changed man, which means he was a known and confiremed tyrant,,..

Right thinking people know what's up !!

Buhari should come out and state his position on sharia sweeping through nigeria. ,..

Before that, he should show his certificate

gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Femi Anikolapo Kuti Provides Extra Details On His Fathers Inceration By Buhari by tonytony208(m): 5:35am On Jan 13, 2015
XPresie:

Well, Yes! This is 21st century, and you don't want to paint a movie of a President holding on beyond his term in office here. The worst that has ever happened since 1999 is Rigging an election and such is not about the Military or not. It is general and everywhere, even in our institutions. Gaddafi, Hussein and others are there to learn about now.... Pls say something else. When it is 2019 and Buhari is found less of worth, we shall end his Reign as we are doing to GEJ. This shall continue till we arrive as a nation.

You may have moved on to the 21st century, but d typical northern hausa/fulani/kanuri muslim (buhari a good example) is still far in the days of uthman dan fodio; especially since he believes he is born to rule.

1 Like

Re: Femi Anikolapo Kuti Provides Extra Details On His Fathers Inceration By Buhari by tonytony208(m): 5:36am On Jan 13, 2015
XPresie:

You may have moved on to the 21st century, but d typical northern hausa/fulani/kanuri muslim (buhari a good example) is still far in the days of uthman dan fodio; especially since he believes he is born to rule. You better think again.

1 Like

Re: Femi Anikolapo Kuti Provides Extra Details On His Fathers Inceration By Buhari by belhomme(m): 8:53am On Jan 13, 2015
XPresie:

my friend u need to see the names bolded and you will knw dat u dont have what it takes to remove a millitary man from office...

btw u sound somehow incoherent ...

1 Like

Re: Femi Anikolapo Kuti Provides Extra Details On His Fathers Inceration By Buhari by XPresie: 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
belhomme:

my friend u need to see the names bolded and you will knw dat u dont have what it takes to remove a millitary man from office...

btw u sound somehow incoherent ...
incoherent? I need no clarifications if dats wht u think.
It got to that level, and it happened to the Bolded names. We don't pray for it but if that's our destiny as a nation, then u shall understand better.
For now, it's VOTING Out GEJ and so help us God!

tonytony208:

You may have moved on to the 21st century, but d typical northern hausa/fulani/kanuri muslim (buhari a good example) is still far in the days of uthman dan fodio; especially since he believes he is born to rule. You better think again.
[quote author=belhomme post=29746741]
thanks much. As I am (Better) Thinking Again, it just occurred to me that Late Yar Adua is a brother to Buhari with those ur descriptions and I so Much Prefer his Reign to this of our Son of God ( Abi Nat Jesus Christ) from the south, educated, and without a military background.

We have studied all these and concluded that its about Nigeria, U and I. Not Mecca, Jerusalem, Jesus and Muhammad.
Pls, u better think again as well.
Re: Femi Anikolapo Kuti Provides Extra Details On His Fathers Inceration By Buhari by Vicotex(m): 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
Tension no good o, buhari no fit pronounce words correctly:
I will fight kworopshion. Lol
A-fe-C
osibada.
These old terrorist can't remember his phone number

1 Like

Re: Femi Anikolapo Kuti Provides Extra Details On His Fathers Inceration By Buhari by tonytony208(m): 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
XPresie:

incoherent? I need no clarifications if dats wht u think.
It got to that level, and it happened to the Bolded names. We don't pray for it but if that's our destiny as a nation, then u shall understand better.
For now, it's VOTING Out GEJ and so help us God!

yaradua may be a northerner, but he can't be compared with buhari in anyway and you know it.

You will be surprised that buhari still sees Nigeria as an extension of saudi arabia; one of the reasons his islamic hausa/fulani brothers opposed the removal of "islam", "muslim" "quran" et al from d constitution.
Re: Femi Anikolapo Kuti Provides Extra Details On His Fathers Inceration By Buhari by Trailblazer1(m): 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
adebisiema:

#GMB/PYO.
Who changed him?

Tinubu or APC?

1 Like

Re: Femi Anikolapo Kuti Provides Extra Details On His Fathers Inceration By Buhari by egift(m): 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
Re: Femi Anikolapo Kuti Provides Extra Details On His Fathers Inceration By Buhari by XPresie: 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
tonytony208:

yaradua may be a northerner, but he can't be compared with buhari in anyway and you know it.

You will be surprised that buhari still sees Nigeria as an extension of saudi arabia; one of the reasons his islamic hausa/fulani brothers opposed the removal of "islam", "muslim" "quran" et al from d constitution.

I take that as a Presumption and Fear-of-Unknown which is not enough to continue in this present system. He ruled then as a Military Head and didn't do all that. I repeat, if he fails us like Goodluck did, we shall get him down by 2019.

If u can, rate or value the risk in ur "Prejudice" vis-a-vis the Loss in continuing as "This"; that's what we did and found Buhari would be better for now.
Re: Femi Anikolapo Kuti Provides Extra Details On His Fathers Inceration By Buhari by tonytony208(m): 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
XPresie:

I take that as a Presumption and Fear-of-Unknown which is not enough to continue in this present system. He ruled then as a Military Head and didn't do all that. I repeat, if he fails us like Goodluck did, we shall get him down by 2019.

If u can, rate or value the risk in ur "Prejudice" vis-a-vis the Loss in continuing as "This"; that's what we did and found Buhari would be better for now.

this issue played out during d national conference. The xtians wanted everything related to islam be removed from the constitution, but it was opposed by the northern muslims, buhari's kinsmen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Things Must Do At Age 30 To Benefit Your Life At 50 / Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 / Meet Igbo Boy Who Wrote A Song On Beyonce's New Lemonade Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.