Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,218 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Good African Countries To Travel To And Live Like A King - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Good African Countries To Travel To And Live Like A King (3676 Views)

Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / Map Of Most Dangerous Countries To Travel To In The World, See Nigeria's Place. / Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good African Countries To Travel To And Live Like A King by goddeyooo: 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, abeg I go like know any other African country to relocate and start either a business or look for job.. I heard Ethiopia is good. pls if u have any information about Ethiopia pls share here. God bless .

1 Like

Re: Good African Countries To Travel To And Live Like A King by Agunnewi: 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ethiopia is good if you are going into big time investments, e.g ( flower farming), ( cement factory), (hinds and skin export) ( coffee export) ( livestock), but if you are looking for a job I wouldn't advise you go there, unless off course you are looking for a teaching job. But then again you can apply online in organization like the African Union ( AU ), economic commission for Africa ( ECA) The only prospect of you getting a job in Ethiopia is if you choose to teach, then you might get a teaching job in a private school.

Another country you might get a job right now is in The Ivory Coast the African development bank is currently recruiting, make inquiry online on how you can apply, and it all depends on your line of study and experience.

Thank me later, wish you the best.

N.b I have lived in both countries, so I'm talking out of experience, not just mere say.

2 Likes

Re: Good African Countries To Travel To And Live Like A King by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
Agunnewi:
Ethiopia is good if you are going into big time investments, e.g ( flower farming), ( cement factory), (hinds and skin export) ( coffee export) ( livestock), but if you are looking for a job I wouldn't advise you don't go there, unless off course you are looking for a teaching job. But then again you can apply online in organization like the African Union ( AU ), economic commission for Africa ( ECA) The only prospect of you getting a job in Ethiopia is if you choose to teach, then you might get a teaching job in a private school.

Another country you might get a job right now is in The Ivory Coast the African development bank is currently recruiting, make inquiry online on how you can apply, and it all depends on your line of study and experience.

N.b I have lived in both countries, so I'm talking out of experienc, not just mere say.
ethiopia is a very good country for investors, too safe. I watch other african ppl working as a diplomat or in africa union n' as a private school teacher. In our school compound, we have around 3teachers n' a principal/he's a ugandan. N' there is another guy too, /as a high school principal- who are another africans

1 Like

Re: Good African Countries To Travel To And Live Like A King by cutieme(m): 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ednite:

ethiopia is a very good country for investors, too safe. I watch other african ppl working as a diplomat or in africa union n' as a private school teacher. In our school compound, we have around 3teachers n' a principal/he's a ugandan. N' there is another guy too, /as a high school principal- who are another africans
can u create a chance for someone there?a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Good African Countries To Travel To And Live Like A King by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
cutieme:
can u create a chance for someone there?a Nigerian?
sry cuz i cnt. Am jst a high school student, ol i can do is give u informations u want
Re: Good African Countries To Travel To And Live Like A King by cutieme(m): 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ednite:

sry cuz i cnt. Am jst a high school student, ol i can do is give u informations u want
information like?schools to apply?
Re: Good African Countries To Travel To And Live Like A King by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
cutieme:
information like?schools to apply?
ya, sme other stuffs lyk d@
Re: Good African Countries To Travel To And Live Like A King by goddeyooo: 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
thanks so much for the information
Re: Good African Countries To Travel To And Live Like A King by ope2711(m): 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
Pls apart frm Ethiopia, which other Africa Country do you think is good to go?
Re: Good African Countries To Travel To And Live Like A King by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 13, 2015
ope2711:
Pls apart frm Ethiopia, which other Africa Country do you think is good to go?
Chad tongue
Re: Good African Countries To Travel To And Live Like A King by ifyalways(f): 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
Your thread title na waya.

Live like a king indeed. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Good African Countries To Travel To And Live Like A King by aspirebig: 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
Really
Re: Good African Countries To Travel To And Live Like A King by samtol4(m): 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hmmmm live like king?for dreamland ..
Re: Good African Countries To Travel To And Live Like A King by pansophist(m): 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
Lol @ living like a king shocked

How about living as a good contributing member of the society, instead of wanting to live like a king? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Good African Countries To Travel To And Live Like A King by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
Go Jungle go drag kingship with lion na...
Bros no near Ivory Coast o, dem dae experience small crisis now, except u want make dem use u settle the case..

1 Like

Re: Good African Countries To Travel To And Live Like A King by wealthtrak: 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
Agunnewi:
Ethiopia is good if you are going into big time investments, e.g ( flower farming), ( cement factory), (hinds and skin export) ( coffee export) ( livestock), but if you are looking for a job I wouldn't advise you go there, unless off course you are looking for a teaching job. But then again you can apply online in organization like the African Union ( AU ), economic commission for Africa ( ECA) The only prospect of you getting a job in Ethiopia is if you choose to teach, then you might get a teaching job in a private school.

N.b I have lived in both countries, so I'm talking out of experience, not just mere say.
Well said! I've been to Cote d'Ivoire and it's a beautiful place.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Can You Relocate To Nigeria With $30,000? / Please I Need Advice About Samoa? / Underwater Military Museum: Jordan Sinks Tanks, Helicopter In The Red Sea(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.