Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,273 members, 7,954,076 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

Evil Uncle Beats Niece To Death For Refusing To Wash His Clothes - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evil Uncle Beats Niece To Death For Refusing To Wash His Clothes (14060 Views)

Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) / Woman Beats Her Husband’s 3-Year-Old Niece To Death In Lagos (Photos) / Lady Sends Nudes Of Her 3-Month-Old Niece To Guy That Asked For Her Unclad Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evil Uncle Beats Niece To Death For Refusing To Wash His Clothes by grandstar(m): 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
a man like that i am sure is also very stingy and mean. the niece must have been fed up with his meanness. is the lady a househelp? the death sentence awaits him. who will wash his cloths in prison? monkey

1 Like

Re: Evil Uncle Beats Niece To Death For Refusing To Wash His Clothes by Rilwayne001: 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
cry chai dairis God oo
Re: Evil Uncle Beats Niece To Death For Refusing To Wash His Clothes by emmanwandud(m): 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
The kind of ugly news that's hapening around the world is quite alarming.he must be APC man bcs that's where apc members converge @ kuje.RIp to the deceased
Re: Evil Uncle Beats Niece To Death For Refusing To Wash His Clothes by debo07(m): 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]And no brave person was around to save her?
No man dares beat a woman in my presence.
The man would be history.[/size]
hmmm...*yinmu*
Re: Evil Uncle Beats Niece To Death For Refusing To Wash His Clothes by Nihilist: 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
Residents of Kwaku community in Kuje Area Council of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) were last Thursday thrown into mourning after a man, identified simply as Sunday, allegedly beat a 19-year-old girl, Cecilia David, to death at the village...

...He said the deceased, who was in Junior Secondary School (JSS) II...

19 in JSS2?

This one pass class captain o!
Re: Evil Uncle Beats Niece To Death For Refusing To Wash His Clothes by xtervaganza(m): 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
Janet101:
Picture or I don't believe wink
someone died and the next thing to come from you is to make a joke of it?

What kind of tw@ts do they breed here
Re: Evil Uncle Beats Niece To Death For Refusing To Wash His Clothes by freecocoa(f): 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
Niggah had the hands, legs and strength to beat someone to death but couldn't do his own laundry, wow! The irony.

I really don't understand how people feel so entitled to the point that they employ violence, especially those ones who feel they should be worshiped, just because they are older than you, it's really a pity, may the girl RIP and the beast rot in jail.

4 Likes

Re: Evil Uncle Beats Niece To Death For Refusing To Wash His Clothes by diasporaman(m): 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
Boring
Re: Evil Uncle Beats Niece To Death For Refusing To Wash His Clothes by luluosas(m): 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
Wicked man.
Re: Evil Uncle Beats Niece To Death For Refusing To Wash His Clothes by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
19years old..jss 2?!!
*walks out silently*
Re: Evil Uncle Beats Niece To Death For Refusing To Wash His Clothes by franksam2009: 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
babyfun:
So a full grown 19 year old stood there and watched her uncle beat her to death??

Couldn't run or even retaliate when worse became worst ??
It is well o.....RIP to her sha.
. I think she must have retaliated or said something annoying to him that made him beat her more, I once beat my sis for this same reason and landed her in hospital, but I regretted it sha
Re: Evil Uncle Beats Niece To Death For Refusing To Wash His Clothes by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
franksam2009:
. I think she must have retaliated or said something annoying to him that made him beat her more, I once beat my sis for this same reason and landed her in hospital, but I regretted it sha

Clap for yourself, Nigeria!

Violent people.

3 Likes

Re: Evil Uncle Beats Niece To Death For Refusing To Wash His Clothes by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
Orikinla:
undecided Passer-by kills 19 year old girl's uncle for attempting to beat her.

You like this?

1 Like

Re: Evil Uncle Beats Niece To Death For Refusing To Wash His Clothes by juman(m): 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
Very sad news. A pity both the girl and the uncle. The uncle did not intended to kill the girl. I pity the uncle.

nigeria is sooooo backward, our people dey still use hand to wash clothes, while the world has moved to washing machine to wash clothes.

One nigeria has suffered us so much in this country. Even the girl just died like ant, showed how delicate to be fighting people nowadays.

People should be careful of beating or fighting other persons because many people are walking ghosts in that failed country. I pity the uncle.
Re: Evil Uncle Beats Niece To Death For Refusing To Wash His Clothes by Janet101(f): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
xtervaganza:
someone died and the next thing to come from you is to make a joke of it?

What kind of tw@ts do they breed here

What are u saying
Re: Evil Uncle Beats Niece To Death For Refusing To Wash His Clothes by chronique(m): 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
Not when the man is beating a sibling or a relative. I'm not sure the dude expected such a thing to happen. It was wrong of him to kick her and all that. Please don't go about forming superman in family matters o. You might end up being the sorry dude at the end of the day. I don't believe men should beat wives or girlfriends but when it comes to disciplining younger siblings,it's a different ball game entirely.
Orikinla:
Re: Evil Uncle Beats Niece To Death For Refusing To Wash His Clothes by donmalcolm21(m): 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
Orikinla:
I'm with you on this 100%. I can't imagine myself hitting a lady

1 Like

Re: Evil Uncle Beats Niece To Death For Refusing To Wash His Clothes by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
Orikinla:
attention seeker.go sidon joor

1 Like

Re: Evil Uncle Beats Niece To Death For Refusing To Wash His Clothes by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
Sad side of this story is dat the girl has died.when the dude explain his own part of the story you wil see that the girl has no respect for him that got him annoyed.it pains when you instruct some1 u been feeding on what to do he/she keep doing her will.rip sis dude u overdid it.ur attitude on her would have been the best.

1 Like

Re: Evil Uncle Beats Niece To Death For Refusing To Wash His Clothes by franksam2009: 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
Adikam:
Sad side of this story is dat the girl has died.when the dude explain his own part of the story you wil see that the girl has no respect for him that got him annoyed.it pains when you instruct some1 u been feeding on what to do he/she keep doing her will.rip sis dude u overdid it.ur attitude on her would have been the best.
. GOOD QUOTE, you are more brilliant than most NL here, it hurts allot wen you are been disrespected by someone you feed
Re: Evil Uncle Beats Niece To Death For Refusing To Wash His Clothes by GSKing: 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
Africans.

I curse the day I was born into this continent.

1 Like

Re: Evil Uncle Beats Niece To Death For Refusing To Wash His Clothes by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
franksam2009:
. GOOD QUOTE, you are more brilliant than most NL here, it hurts allot wen you are been disrespected by someone you feed
my brother it pains alot,thanks for ur understanding you are more brilliant though.some NLders can never understand this rather they keep lashing & insulting i wonder where they came frm.
Re: Evil Uncle Beats Niece To Death For Refusing To Wash His Clothes by otiigba1(m): 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
Orikinla:
yep! Not in my presence, i will rip his throat out! angry

1 Like

Re: Evil Uncle Beats Niece To Death For Refusing To Wash His Clothes by otiigba1(m): 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
chronique:
Not when the man is beating a sibling or a relative. I'm not sure the dude expected such a thing to happen. It was wrong of him to kick her and all that. Please don't go about forming superman in family matters o. You might end up being the sorry dude at the end of the day. I don't believe men should beat wives or girlfriends but when it comes to disciplining younger siblings,it's a different ball game entirely.
yea! Mr nice guy! So its better now the girl is Dead? What bout when Mobs kills an innocent nigerian?, or a father kills his 4 years old son because his pastor says he's a witch, I bet you think is that's OK too?

1 Like

Re: Evil Uncle Beats Niece To Death For Refusing To Wash His Clothes by otiigba1(m): 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
GSKing:
Africans.

I curse the day I was born into this continent.
you can come and live here in the UK, we do not beat children here, prison awaits any one who does angry

1 Like

Re: Evil Uncle Beats Niece To Death For Refusing To Wash His Clothes by xtervaganza(m): 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
Janet101:

What are u saying
the right thing
Re: Evil Uncle Beats Niece To Death For Refusing To Wash His Clothes by mclechelle: 1:59am On Jan 10, 2015
Fake
Re: Evil Uncle Beats Niece To Death For Refusing To Wash His Clothes by Missmossy(f): 8:54am On Jan 10, 2015
shocked The evil some men commit these days is more of a menace to our society. God really needs to intervene embarassed this is so terrible.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police To Arraign DPO For Involvement In Serious Crimes Including Murder / Man Accused Of Owing Women Money While Doing Giveaway / Colonel Jailed For Duping Dominion City Church Of N34.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.