Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Buhari Campaign Here In Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Campaign Here In Aba (694 Views)

Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered / 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign / Rent Crowd For Your Political Campaign Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Campaign Here In Aba by explorer250(m): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
The buhari campaign happening today at aba is what i term as absolute "foolishness" and "unnecessary wastage of money"
To me i would advise buhari to use his money to campaign in the west where he has his stronghold than wasting it here in the south east.
The crowd following the campaign today was as a result of the attendance of a man, who we igbos adore and respect,in the name of,owelle anayo rochas okorocha.
I asked one man today why are you campaigning for buhari? Are you going to vote him? He said "i am only flying his posters because i was paid to do so but come febuary i will vote for jonathan".
From the look of things here, South east will never vote buhari even if he gives everybody money. We will collect the money of course,besides its our own share of the national cake. But for giving him our votes he must be day dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign Here In Aba by FastShipping: 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
I understand your point but Buhari and APC had to do it. He is going to be president of whole Nigeria and not SW or NW/NE alone. Buhari and APC are not in fool paradise to believe they are going to win any state in the East or South south but it a must that they step on those states first. Going to the South south and southeast is significant. It is now tough to accuse Buhari that he only campaigned in his strongholds and forgot his electoral weak areas like he was accused of last time. As you can see, he has made the campaign in Southeast a low key one. They are not that daft to waste money with an elaborate campaign stops in the Southeast. That is the smart thing to do because they know they are not going to win there. I can promise you Buhari is not coming back to campaign in Southsout and Southeast for the rest of the campaign.

Just take a chill pill and see how the campaign unfolds in Southwest and the entire Northern country.
Re: Buhari Campaign Here In Aba by tosin2013: 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
Bros some morons will say he did not campaign in iboland, as a sign disrespect.

U know those Igbos! grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign Here In Aba by explorer250(m): 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
FastShipping:
I understand your point but Buhari and APC had to do it. He is going to be president of whole Nigeria and not SW or NW/NE alone. Buhari and APC are not in fool paradise to believe they are going to win any state in the East or South south but it a must that they step on those states first. Going to the South south and southeast is significant. It is now tough to accuse Buhari that he only campaigned in his strongholds and forgot his electoral weak areas like he was accused of last time. As you can see, he has made the campaign in Southeast a low key one. They are not that daft to waste money with an elaborate campaign stops in the Southeast. That is the smart thing to do because they know they are not going to win there. I can promise you Buhari is not coming back to campaign in Southsout and Southeast for the rest of the campaign.

Just take a chill pill and see how the campaign unfolds in Southwest and the entire Northern country.

yes i know he must fufil all righteousness but, be it as it may, he still wont win Gej.
Re: Buhari Campaign Here In Aba by FastShipping: 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
explorer250:

yes i know he must fufil all righteousness but, be it as it may, he still wont win Gej.

Campaigning in the east is a no brainer! It can only bring him few thousands votes but still won't win him winning votes from the East. Buhari just had to do it. Don't forget your people accused him of not campaigning in the East in 2011 despite the fact that he came to the East few times with little campaign funds he had.

(1) (Reply)

"Excess Crude Account" / President Jonathan And Buhari Held A Closed-door Meeting / Adamawa Ex-acting Governor Dumps PDP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.