Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (140690 Views)

FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released / FAAN Recruitment: Urgent Notice! / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Philadelphia: 10:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
Dela007:
Salary for fire officers 08 is over 100k plus other allowances.
Are you certain about this?
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Dela007(m): 8:12am On Feb 22, 2015
Definitely...... Goodluck to you guys.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by twaintoy(f): 10:50am On Feb 22, 2015
Bandura:
To all the prospective FAAN test taker:
For your Verbal, Abstract and Quantitative Reasoning GMAT Soft Copy, Call or Watsapp me on 08062453132.
Is it free?
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by kayce911(f): 10:53am On Feb 22, 2015
This FAAN milk recruitment mail has suceeded in making me restless. Anyway patient dog will definitly eat the fattest bone and not the left overs.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by KissQ(f): 11:43am On Feb 22, 2015
kayce911:
This FAAN milk recruitment mail has suceeded in making me restless. Anyway patient dog will definitly eat the fattest bone and not the left overs.

FAAN milk ko FAAN milk ni

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
God help us all,we will all be contacted soonest.

1 Like

Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Tassembly(m): 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
is this for real
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by kayce911(f): 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
Lol. These milk people want make I cry for them
KissQ:

FAAN milk ko FAAN milk ni
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Dela007(m): 2:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
Guys chill messages will start flowing from tomorrow.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by KissQ(f): 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
kayce911:
Lol. These milk people want make I cry for them

Lol!! Crying won't save d situation, jst b prayerful
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by dremology: 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Pls house! Help!! I got diz msg diz afternoon. Pls wot are they into, do they pay well. I dnt even know wen I apply; jst wanna know if na scam msg oooo
INVITATION FOR INTERVIEW at UPPER ROOM LTD, 25 LODGE ST OKE-ADO IBADAN at 10am on Tue Feb 24th. Come along with CV, Original and Copy of Credentials. Confirm attendance by mail to urlrecruitment@yahoo.com REF-TRIBUNE
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Philadelphia: 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
dremology:
Pls house! Help!! I got diz msg diz afternoon. Pls wot are they into, do they pay well. I dnt even know wen I apply; jst wanna know if na scam msg oooo
INVITATION FOR INTERVIEW at UPPER ROOM LTD, 25 LODGE ST OKE-ADO IBADAN at 10am on Tue Feb 24th. Come along with CV, Original and Copy of Credentials. Confirm attendance by mail to urlrecruitment@yahoo.com REF-TRIBUNE
This is certainly not FAAN. It should be one of those GNLD people.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Philadelphia: 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
Someone please clarify me on this issue; as an employee of FAAN, are you going to be wearing uniforms?

1 Like

Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by dremology: 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
So, is gnld people
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by hajjisemiu: 9:21am On Feb 23, 2015
Let's be optimistic!
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Segse(m): 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
dremology:

Man try to visit d venue 1st because upper room limited is a dealer of recharge cards.......u can change ur mind by leaving d place if it relates to gnld
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Fizoone: 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
I dnt know how dis delay is too much,let us know our aim cos dis exercise is by grace,let keep hope alive,or as anyone receive msg on faan,pls anybody familiar should update us oh.from fizoone
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by geoobama(m): 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
pls, anybody receive msg from FAAN
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Philadelphia: 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
Just did some analysis and here's the confirmation. The messages are rolling in starting from those that applied for positions in grade level 12. Those that applied for positions for grade level 08 would start receiving messages later today, followed by grade level 07 and grade level 06. Just remember the positions and the grade level you applied for.
Yes! There is an online CBT which is likely going to begin on Wednesday and end on Friday. It would be written virtually and not determined by a physical geographical location.
Just thought it good to share this information.

1 Like

Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by celi4ever2k5: 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
Philadelphia:
Just did some analysis and here's the confirmation. The messages are rolling in starting from those that applied for positions in grade level 12. Those that applied for positions for grade level 08 would start receiving messages later today, followed by grade level 07 and grade level 06. Just remember the positions and the grade level you applied for.
Yes! There is an online CBT which is likely going to begin on Wednesday and end on Friday. It would be written virtually and not determined by a physical geographical location.
Just thought it good to share this information.
As you rightfully said, text messages for GL 08 have started dropping on mobiles.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by methyl: 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
You have been selected for Online Aptitude Test. Go to www.faanrecruitment.com DATE:25/2/2015 TIME:1:00-2:00PM
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by busuyem: 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
Did anyone who applied for Graduate Aerodrome Fire Officer II receive the text yet?
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by dmajor1(m): 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
FAAN? if it works fine. Hmmmmmm... Nigerian government agencies are the worst in Nigeria. Simple recruitment is what an organization like faan cannot handle well. Just like the immigration scam. It's a pity we live in this self created guerilla society. You be like if the federal government isn't getting it right, what's up?
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Dela007(m): 5:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
This FAAN Online Aptitude Test is designed to assess your logical reasoning or thinking performance. The test consists of 50 multiple-choice questions and is administered under a restricted web-based exam conditions. The test is strictly timed for 30 minutes after which you must submit your answer sheet. Your results are immediately made available once you submit your test. A pass mark of 50% has been established for this test.

The test is being administered in batches. The batch that you are assigned to is a function of the job that you applied for, its grade level and the total number of people shortlisted for that job. The maximum number of candidates in a batch is 2,000. Each candidate has been assigned a UNIQUE ID by the computer. This ID is part of your login and password.

Access to the Exam Portal (this is the online “exam hall”) is enabled through our pre-issued login-name and password.  You need this Login Name and Password to login and take the test.

Important Stats

Total Number of Questions to Answer 50Time allowed for the 50 questions: 30 MinutesExpected Pass mark: 50%

Types of Questions

The 50 questions cover a combination of:

Verbal Reasoning: Includes, grammar, ability to understand analogies, and follow detailed written instructions.Numerical Reasoning: Includes basic arithmetic, number sequences and simple mathematics.Current Affairs: Covers Nigerian and general world knowledge
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by skjade: 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
I just got mine now...DMO11
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Bankole1790: 6:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
I applied as security officer level 8,and I haven`t received SMS.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Opejibola01(f): 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
skjade:
I just got mine now...DMO11
. Is it through text message or mail
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by tochimajesty: 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dear Candidate,

We currently have an available position for GRADUATE SALES EXECUTIVES with one of our clients a Multinational financial Institution.

As such, you are invited for an Assessment (written test, psychometric test, group assessment and oral Interview)

Please find details below:

DATE: TUESDAY, 24TH  OF FEBRUARY 2015

Time: 8.00 am

Venue: The Workplace Centre Limited, 42 Balarabe Musa Crescent off Samuel Manuwa Street, Lekki Express Way, 2nd gate bus stop, near 1004 Estate, Victoria Island, Lagos

Pls who know if it for insurance?
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by GlobalCareers: 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
For those who ve received sms, where is d venue for the test?
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by oluwafemikolade(m): 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
busuyem:
Did anyone who applied for Graduate Aerodrome Fire Officer II receive the text yet?
I also applied for Aerodrome Fire Officer II. Yet to receive message.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by twaintoy(f): 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
oluwafemikolade:

I also applied for Aerodrome Fire Officer II. Yet to receive message.
Guess i applied for same. Yet to receive d text invite tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment / Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.